Other
4.44%
4 4.44%
Total 90 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is our PK
(08-31-2017, 11:36 PM)BoBengal Wrote: 57% is pretty sucky?

Don't take this the wrong way brother, but are you the president of the Randy Bullock fan club or something? 
I've just never seen someone be such a huge supporter of a  ... KICKER.  

[Image: 6A5TDeJ.gif?noredirect]

Also, I voted Elliott. I really don't have a whole lot of confidene in either guy at this point, but think Elliott gets the nod despite a very rough preseason.
Reply/Quote
What's on the scrap heap? Josh Brown? Succop? Some guy who kicked for Tulane last year?

If it's Bullock or Elliott, we're f****d either way
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've just never seen someone be such a huge supporter of a  ... KICKER. 

I take it you didn't see Bonnie's rant after Sunday's game. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I only say Elliot because each of his kicks is hit well and looks beautiful: he just misses a bit, which tells me he needs to be coached better on lining up his kicks and aiming.

Bullock's kicks are hit poorly and look terrible, including 3 of his makes in the preseason.

Edit:** and on kickoffs, aside from tonight, there's no comparison who's done better.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't trust either kicker when it comes down to it, but give me a chance to kick a 60+ yard hail mary FG....I will roll with that
Reply/Quote
Harrison Butker
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't help but wonder if the draft pick is influencing the poll results.

Bullock had a better preseason.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 01:05 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I can't help but wonder if the draft pick is influencing the poll results.

Bullock had a better preseason.

I think it's more that Bullock is a known quantity. 
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 01:09 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I think it's more that Bullock is a known quantity. 

Okay, then Elliot should have easily surpassed him. We don't really know anything about him.

Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 01:19 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Okay, then Elliot should have easily surpassed him. We don't really know anything about him.

I know he can *potentially* hit a 60+ yarder 
I'll take that 
Reply/Quote
I went with Elliot but I don't really care that much. I care just enough to vote in an online message board poll that means nothing...that's how much I care.

The only reason I voted Elliot over the other guy is he had enough to hit 60plus yards and if it was straight, he would have hit it from 65.

Line up right and kick butt.
Reply/Quote
This is how they could choose:

https://youtu.be/VCXbib9MahE
Reply/Quote
Why do I have a feeling that whoever we release will come back and haunt us in the playoffs by kicking the winning field goal as time expires giving Marvin his 8th playoff loss. Either that or he'll knock us out of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-01-2017, 01:21 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I know he can *potentially* hit a 60+ yarder 
I'll take that 

Great..  lets all cheer for the long foul ball that could be a HR if only  it weren't foul. Mellow

He had two chances to win the game and failed. That we know.

Reply/Quote
I want bullock but it'll be Jake
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Bullock. Hopefully
Reply/Quote
Ray Finkle
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I take it you didn't see Bonnie's rant after Sunday's game. 

I'm not sure I would call it a rant.   Wink  At this point Bullock's missed another game winner and Elliott has missed three kicks, but I'd go with the rookie if it was my decision.  However, Simmons is a great coach and I'm not gonna complain about whatever he chooses.
Reply/Quote
Based on the sheer economics of it, and him being younger, I think it has to be Elliot. Bullock may have made one more game FG, but Elliot on his own was good enough to be our kicker.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2017, 11:45 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Don't take this the wrong way brother, but are you the president of the Randy Bullock fan club or something? 
I've just never seen someone be such a huge supporter of a  ... KICKER.  

[Image: 6A5TDeJ.gif?noredirect]

Also, I voted Elliott. I really don't have a whole lot of confidene in either guy at this point, but think Elliott gets the nod despite a very rough preseason.
Nobody appreciates a kicker til you have a bad one.  Same for long snapper.
Reply/Quote