Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's "Your Guy" in the draft?
For me it was Jaylon Smith, but i've cooled on him a little bit with the nerve issues popping up and losing our wide receivers.
Plus if he is available at 24 it likely means his knee has some serious issue that teams can't predict if he will be 100%.

I also really like Doctson, but think the Texans, or Vikings take him directly in front of us.

Last year it was Paul Dawson for me and kept getting pissed we didnt take him with our 2nd or 3rd(finally took him with our 3rd comp)

You?
Reply/Quote
Sheldon Rankins.
Reply/Quote
I'm not even close to being a guru like a lot of you guys but Darron Lee has always jumped off the screen at me.
Reply/Quote
Braxton Miller..

I think he has potential to be really good, would take him in the 2nd or 3rd.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Andrew Billings has been my guy for months. He'd be terrific next to geno. Early on I wanted him in one and doctson in two but given doctson's rise and our WR need I'd be thrilled with either one
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jalen Ramsey

But a guy that the Bengals could get? Josh Docston or Andrew Billings.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Derron Lee.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2016, 03:20 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Derron Lee.

I'll second, that.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Myles Jack is too special to fail.
Reply/Quote
Ever since 2006, the Bengals take one of my favorite players. Whether it's one of my favorite top prospects or middle round prospects

2006: Joseph
2007: Hall
2008: Corey Lynch
2009: Maualuga
2010: Jordan Shipley
2011: Green, Moch, and Boling
2012: Still
2013: Gio
2014: Dennard
2015: Dawson

There were a few I missed on, obviously, but they seem to take one player I love. So here's to Docston or Billings Drunk
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Vernon Butler and Sterling Shepherd, two guys I like a lot.
Reply/Quote
Early- Andrew Billings

Mid- Malcolm Mitchell

Late- Matt Jurdon
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Mid round corner: Deiondre' Hall

Dude has insanely long arms. Longer than some offensive tackles. He ran a slow 40 at the combine, but he may be one of the best press man corners in the draft.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Zack Sanchez. Not a day one guy, but he reminds me a lot of Hall, who has been one of my favorite Bengals for years.
Reply/Quote
I don't have a guy this year so much, seems like I'm high on Billings and Lee like others but I'm pretty open. I was also high on Dawson last year funny enough, this year nobody totally sticks out as much. I don't have a guy, but I do see a scenario that would make the board erupt. Watch them have Oakman sitting there in the 3rd and take him over another position everyone wants. You'd have some screaming that he was a cliché long armed giant DE they are still collecting. Others screaming that he's a 3-4 guy that doesn't fit. I would just get a kick out of drafting him and him actually playing well. He doesn't fit into any sort of mock or anything I'm looking at, but boy would picking him cause some drama.
Reply/Quote
Like others have said I think my favorite player in this draft for us would be Derron Lee. Problem is his stock has been raising the last month and he is likely long gone before pick #24. After him I think "my guy" for who we could possibly land that would be a great fit and great value would be Tyler Boyd in the 2nd round. Take BPA in the 1st and then snagging Boyd in the 2nd would be ideal. He would immediately step in as our #2 Wide Receiver.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
De'vondre Campbell LB Minnesota
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
I think scooby is just a baller. If we somehow got him in the 4th i would love it. He is a tackling machine i could see taking over for Maualuga down the road.

Mackensie Alexander is another one i really like. I think Picman would be the perfect mentor for him.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvJM8WonpMA

The eyeball test says that this guy has the quickness/strength combination that can be so lethal as a pass rusher.

His first name starts with a K and his name rhymes with "Devin Rod"
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2016, 03:45 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvJM8WonpMA

The eyeball test says that this guy has the quickness/strength combination that can be so lethal as a pass rusher.

Why are people always so dramatic? Just put the guy's name in your post please. I don't want to open up a link for a highlight video of a player I've probably already seen just to find out who he is
Reply/Quote