Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's taking her up on it ?
I nominate Fred and Nately to do a trial run, for the team.

http://trib.al/it4Nl37

Quote:MADONNA OFFERS ORAL SEX TO ANYONE WHO VOTES FOR HILLARY CLINTON
"And I do swallow."
MAXIM STAFF OCT 20, 2016

[Image: MTQyMzQ4NDc1NTU4ODYzOTc1.jpg]Well hello there, Madonna. (Photo: Getty Images)
Madonna has never been shy about her opinions, her sexuality, or pretty much anything else. So it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that she recently made a bold offer to anyone voting for her favorite presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton. 

The Material Girl took the stage prior to Amy Schumer's standup concert at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday. "One more thing before I introduce this genius of comedy," she said, "If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob, OK?"
Just in case anyone thought Madonna was joking, it sort of sounded like she wasn't. "Swear to god," she continued, "And I am good. I’m good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool. I take my time, I, uh, have a lot of eye contact. Yeah? And I do swallow."

To millennial men this offer from an admittedly fire 58-year-old woman might not be compelling enough to lead to ticking the box beside Secretary Clinton's name on Nov. 8. Older guys familiar with Madonna since her insanely sexy introduction into pop culture in the 80s certainly may have taken a moment to think about it. 
Come on, you know you did. 
Anyway, since many polls and data analysts are forecasting a Clinton victory, Madonna may have her work cut out for her, regardless.

She's going to be VERY busy.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I nominate Fred as counsel for our class action lawsuit for sexual harassment.
(10-21-2016, 02:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I nominate Fred as counsel for our class action lawsuit for sexual harassment.
Sayyyy.... that's a he'll of an idea.
I knew I liked you.
That last guy in line is going to have one hell of a cold sore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hell, now Trump is going to vote for Hillary.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-21-2016, 04:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, now Trump is going to vote for Hillary.

What are you talking about? Just look at her and tell me if he would. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-21-2016, 04:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What are you talking about? Just look at her and tell me if he would. Ninja

"I don't think so."
(10-21-2016, 04:01 PM)Benton Wrote: That last guy in line is going to have one hell of a cold sore.

Or rather afterwards...

Wait, what if Madonna is actually a secret agent for the Republicans? If everyone who votes for Clinton this election goes to Madonna, and they all die from catching half a dozen STDs, leaving this country with nothing by Republicans?

Woah. Mind blown. Lol

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(10-21-2016, 01:36 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I nominate Fred and Nately to do a trial run, for the team.

http://trib.al/it4Nl37

She owes me one.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(10-21-2016, 04:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What are you talking about? Just look at her and tell me if he would. Ninja

Rep
As a good Democrat I plan on voting for Hillary at least 5 times.

Do I get 5 BJs?
Bet she gives a mean one.
I don't get feminism.
Madonna has always looked either ugly or hot. I'd take up her offer and hope for the best.
--------------------------------------------------------

(10-23-2016, 07:03 AM)hollodero Wrote: I don't get feminism.

feminism is a woman's right to say "give me your vote and I'll give you a blowjob."

sexism is a man saying "give me a blowjob and I'll give you my vote."
(10-23-2016, 10:36 AM)Benton Wrote: feminism is a woman's right to say "give me your vote and I'll give you a blowjob."

sexism is a man saying "give me a blowjob and I'll give you my vote."
Rep....rep.....rep !!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(10-21-2016, 04:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hell, now Trump is going to vote for Hillary.

it wouldnt be his first choice Ninja
People suck