Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
"Who's the Big Guy"
(04-07-2022, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And now baby sis is getting in on the action of selling the Biden name......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-sister-cashing-in-career-memoir-family-tradition

This entire family has no ethics. No wonder Obama's Ethics guy says what the Bidens are doing is ridiculously corrupt.

Lol. Does she have a job in the White House? Where is the ethical violation of a private citizen publishing a book?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_Who_Work_(book)
Because guess who worked at the White House when her book was released?

Oh and guess who was collecting money from china and getting patents in china when her dad was prez?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:36 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lol. Does she have a job in the White House? Where is the ethical violation of a private citizen publishing a book?

Oh and guess who was collecting money from china and getting patents in china when her dad was prez?

Ivanka Trump runs her own business and I'm pretty sure just about every American has heard of her. Who's ever heard of baby sis biden? She's selling her family name, something Biden said would not happen. 
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:36 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lol. Does she have a job in the White House? Where is the ethical violation of a private citizen publishing a book?

Dontchaknow it is different when the Trump kids do it because they are "business people".  Mellow

Everyone knows Ivanka and the boys would have the same success if their last name was Smith!  Ninja

Or not, since "everyone knows her name".

TBF though DJT is using his daddy's name too so maybe that IS the family business?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ivanka Trump runs her own business and I'm pretty sure just about every American has heard of her. Who's ever heard of baby sis biden? She's selling her family name, something Biden said would not happen. 

Honestly I had no idea she existed or had a book coming out until you told us about it. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 12:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Ivanka Trump runs her own business and I'm pretty sure just about every American has heard of her. Who's ever heard of baby sis biden? She's selling her family name, something Biden said would not happen. 

Oh boy, this is particularly petty. Never mind this odd american custom to cash in on pointless books at every opportunity. But Joe Biden could not possibly control his sister or forbid her from doing whatever she pleases. She's of age and not under his guardianship. Same with Hunter, by the way. Take it up with her if you must.

But actually, the most hilarious thing imho is that you seem to claim Ivanka is well known on her own. As if the name Trump and her being the Donald's daughter had nothing to do with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 09:57 AM)Sled21 Wrote: And now baby sis is getting in on the action of selling the Biden name......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-sister-cashing-in-career-memoir-family-tradition

This entire family has no ethics. No wonder Obama's Ethics guy says what the Bidens are doing is ridiculously corrupt.

Unheard of relatives banking off their suddenly famous last name? Why that's preposterous. That's never happened before in the history of man kind (especially if you ignore all the times it happened).
Reply/Quote
It's a shame there was no politician in the running for president that had integrity...
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2022, 03:58 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: It's a shame there was no politician in the running for president that had integrity...

People with integrity aren't willing to enter into the fray.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

And then 2 Billion after...

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 10:14 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

And then 2 Billion after...

Is Trump the current President who is compromised by a foreign country(ies)? How did Kushner earn this money? 

As much as peeople want to hate on Kushner, even though his only relation to Trump is through marriage, the man put together and got signedmhistoric Peace Deals in the Middle East which are now being undone by the Biden Administration.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 08:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Is Trump the current President who is compromised by a foreign country(ies)? How did Kushner earn this money? 

As much as peeople want to hate on Kushner, even though his only relation to Trump is through marriage, the man put together and got signedmhistoric Peace Deals in the Middle East which are now being undone by the Biden Administration.

Are those goalposts heavy?  Like do you need s machine to move them or can you do it by yourself?
Reply/Quote

I am sorry if you are quoting foxnews, you have no credibility.  NONE.  Quote a real news source.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 09:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: Are those goalposts heavy?  Like do you need s machine to move them or can you do it by yourself?

Not moving goalposts, but you seem to answer every question about Hunter with "but Trump" 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 10:42 AM)Stewy Wrote: I am sorry if you are quoting foxnews, you have no credibility.  NONE.  Quote a real news source.

Like CNN or MSNBC.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

https://nypost.com/2022/04/07/joe-bidens-sister-out-with-memoir-in-familys-latest-bid-to-profit-off-presidency/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10695913/Joe-Bidens-sister-Valerie-describes-rage-grief-new-memoir.html
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 12:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Like CNN or MSNBC.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

https://nypost.com/2022/04/07/joe-bidens-sister-out-with-memoir-in-familys-latest-bid-to-profit-off-presidency/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10695913/Joe-Bidens-sister-Valerie-describes-rage-grief-new-memoir.html

You are so lost.  I pity you.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:16 PM)Stewy Wrote: You are so lost.  I pity you.

then tell us who we should consider *credible* stewy? it would really help many of us out please.

don't be so condescending. it speaks volumes to your character like the steeler fans in this post.
Reply/Quote
One thing about politics is nobody is going to change their mind regardless of the argument. For me, I follow the party that best represents God. We know which one that is. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 12:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Not moving goalposts, but you seem to answer every question about Hunter with "but Trump" 

You accused Biden and the Clintons of money Laundering.  I'm asking why they haven't been caught if it is so obvious but Trump, who you trust, was.

So far this thread has been moved from Biden making money via his son, who was using Biden's name to make money to his sister writing a book.  And you seem to want to make it as if any family member who does anything is "living off the name" and that is "bad".  So I'm just wondering where you've been for the last four years when Ivanka and Jared had jobs in the white house and made hundreds of millions, when Ivanka was doing business with China while working in the white house, etc.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 04:00 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: One thing about politics is nobody is going to change their mind regardless of the argument. For me, I follow the party that best represents God. We know which one that is. lol

I don't, really. I mean, what represents God to you is entirely subjective. For me, personally, the idea of helping the poor and loving your neighbor as taught by Jesus is best represented by the Democrats when it comes to the two parties. Then there are those that have bought into the culture wars and think that the anti-choice movement that the evangelicals adopted for the past couple of decades after being proponents of Roe is representing God.

But whatever floats your boat.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 04:00 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: One thing about politics is nobody is going to change their mind regardless of the argument. For me, I follow the party that best represents God. We know which one that is. lol

I've never heard of anyone changing their mind. I'm sure it happens, but it is rare. I live in Oklahoma and lean blue. I am obviously surrounded in red. There is one particular interaction I can think of where the person I was talking to was just wrong about the topic at hand. They had mentioned that Biden hit a new, all-time record low in approval rating. I said "Really?" I hadn't seen that yet. They responded "Yeah, I saw it on FOX while I was at the gym." So, I looked into it using 538's aggregated poll data and saw that it wasn't the lowest ever. Long story short, they were referencing a single poll, not the aggregation. I tried explaining that you wanted to use an aggregation of the polls to get an accurate number. 

Man, the conversation just immediately went to "Oh, here we go. You ******' liberals, always have an excuse." I just wanted to say "I don't know what to tell you man, you're just wrong." but that wouldn't have done anything beneficial so we just agreed to disagree, on a mathematical topic. I found that funny. Anyways, yeah, no one is likely to change their mind. I don't believe in God, but many people follow the same principles that you do here. They are good people, I just wish the conversations weren't so difficult to have. 
Reply/Quote