Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Who wants Quinton Spain back?
(05-15-2022, 06:03 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm thinking they told Quintin to hold tight and they'll probably sign him before the season starts, but they have to see how the youngins will do before cutting bait from any from last year.. He still has the option of signing elsewhere and he did help get this team in the superbowl so it ain't like he doesn't have people calling.. 

You don't ever sit around believing or trusting what a team tells you. If someone is willing to pay you and you like the circumstances, you sign. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 06:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You don't ever sit around believing or trusting what a team tells you. If someone is willing to pay you and you like the circumstances, you sign. 

Tiger

EXACTLY!
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2022, 04:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What exactly are you basing this claim on?

Before I start digging up a long list of quotes from players and coaches about how an offensive line has to work together to get good I need to see if there is any reason to waste my time.

I am betting you don't have anything to back up your opinion.

so now quotes from players and coaches mean something, but if they are talking about culture, it doesn't.... go figure.

Backing up my opinion?
Never said it doesn't help to practice, but they aren't rookies. So it's not like they don't already know what they are doing.

Key words for you again:
THE COACHES HAVE TO DETERMINE IF THE VALUE IS THERE.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote