Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will give first loss?
With us now 4-0 who do you think has the best chance of beating us for the first loss of the season?

Seattle?
Vick?(lol)
Arizona?

Sad to say but I think Seattle.
Anyway ... Who Dey

[Image: bengals-schedule-jpg.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I do not see a loss on that schedule
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I do not see a loss on that schedule

Can I have a drink?
Reply/Quote
Cincy is a trap game for Seattle. Our D-Line is going to manhandle their O-Line, so I anticipate Lynch being less of an issue than Graham.

If Dalton keeps playing like he does, the Legion of Boom won't contain all of their weapons the entire game.
Reply/Quote
Take the games one after one another and who knows ?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:21 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Can I have a drink?

I am drinking a melted Chocolate Frosty. Sure!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:23 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Take the games one after one another and who knows ?

Are we going to hear a lot about the 72 dolphins this year? ummmm..no..Don't see a NFL team going undefeated for a awhile. Would sheet my pants If the Bengals did it.
Reply/Quote
If the Defense plays next week the way they played today, the Bengals will have to score over 50 to win because those Fieldgoals today will be Touchdowns next week.

My opinion of course but this Defense is suspect.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
My guess is Buffalo

We always have a hard time with them, and we always struggle against Rex Ryan defenses
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:36 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: My guess is Buffalo

We always have a hard time with them, and we always struggle against Rex Ryan defenses

Didn't MLJ have 4 TDs the last time we played them?  
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:17 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: With us now 4-0 who do you think has the best chance of beating us for the first loss of the season?

Seattle?
Vick?(lol)
Arizona?

Sad to say but I think Seattle.
Anyway ... Who Dey

[Image: bengals-schedule-jpg.jpg]

If Jones and Iloka are both out next week, we might lose to Seattle.  But the game I'm most worried about is at Buffalo.  They are a very good team.
Reply/Quote
If we get past Seattle then my eyes cast down to that game against Arizona. But, that's implyiong a 9-0 start, and if I dare utter those words the men in white coats will be soon fitting me for a straight jacket. Still, I'll say Seattle and hope I'm wrong.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:38 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Didn't MLJ have 4 TDs the last time we played them?  

Think that was the jets.
Reply/Quote
Have to wait until next year's schedule comes out to make a pick.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:39 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Think that was the jets.

Wanna take a stab at who their coach was? 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If we get past Seattle then my eyes cast down to that game against Arizona.  But, that's implyiong a 9-0 start, and if I dare utter those words the men in white coats will be soon fitting me for a straight jacket.  Still, I'll say Seattle and hope I'm wrong.

I wonder if Lynch will play. He is out tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:41 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Wanna take a stab at who their coach was? 

touche
Reply/Quote
Seattle is not that good. We usually play good against them.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Seattle is not that good. We usually play good against them.

Need Iloka healthy so he can beat the piss out of Graham again 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Seattle is not that good. We usually play good against them.

2011 I think was the last time.

we won 34-12
Reply/Quote