Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will give first loss?
(10-04-2015, 08:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Have to wait until next year's schedule comes out to make a pick.

aye!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
It will be Seattle or Buffalo, leaning slight to Seattle.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I have a terrible feeling that it's gonna be the goddamned Steelers. Maclin and Smith had good days against this defense. Antonio Brown is better than both of those players and a Bengal killer. Bell is an elite back and our defense gives up some big runs. Bryant will be back by then, too. That game scares me more than any, to be honest. We'll have to see what happens with Roethlisberger between now and then.
Reply/Quote
Bengals slip up in a trap game against the Browns.

In 2017 after back to back undefeated SB Champion seasons that put a damper on the Dolphins legacy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
But if I had to chose a game this year it would be the Rams sneaking up on the Bengals after an emotional Az game and before heading into the AFC North's stretch run.

My biggest concern is a cheap shot on star player or two from a jealous steeler team. Will not breath easy until after both of those games are over.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking it'll be Seattle or Buffalo. Those are two physical defenses.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I want to see how they do against Seattle. So far they haven't gone against amazing secondaries by any means. Seattle will be a huge test in seeing how far Dalton has progressed.

But there's Seattle, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Arizona, and Denver. Those are 5 teams that the Bengals are going to have to bring their A game against. 4 of them have great defenses, and Pittsburgh is always a tough team to play.
Reply/Quote
If Burfict comes back healthy, I can see the Bengals running the table until week 16 against Denver.  I say week 16 is first loss albeit a close loss in OT because Nugent cannot make FG.  Denver is tough at home even though personally, I believe the Bengals are a better team.  Also, depending on Patriots' record, I could see them resting starters in week 17 against the Ravens, which would be a loss.  14-2 heading into playoffs with a bye is my prediction.  Burfict is a difference maker. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I believe we will pull out a win the next 2 weeks.
Hawks and Bills are going to be though, but we pull out with 2x W.

However the Steelers after the bye, with or without Ben will be hard. However we might still manage to win. If however we do win i smell the Brownies as a loss. Only a few days of rest, after a big, hard game. That sounds bad to me.
So Steelers and/or Browns will give us our first loss(es).
Reply/Quote
My guess would be Arizona.

Traveling like that on a short week, that late in the season, will be very tough to overcome.

I agree with what some others have posted that I think they can (and will) go undefeated at home. The Arizona game will mean much more to AZ as they try to hold off the Seahawks.

Those short weeks tend to show the greatest negative impact in the trenches. The Cards will likely be running the ball a great deal. As much as I would like to see Carson get his butt whipped, I think this will be their first loss.
Reply/Quote
We can beat any team in the NFL. The only loss we might have will be against ourselves.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 08:55 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: We can beat any team in the NFL. The only loss we might have will be against ourselves.

The Refs.....
Reply/Quote
Our schedule lays out nicely . Arizona doesn't scare me. We know CP and Arians really well . It's more of a bother that's it's west coast.

I doubt we get Vick in first steelers game . You know Ben will pull a Willis Reed. Especially if they keep losing.
Reply/Quote
I think Seattle.

If not, then Pittsburgh. Roethlisberger comes back a week early. Bengals always lose the week after a bye. Away game. Overconfidence.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I do not see a loss on that schedule

D right.....19-0.....anyway, why would I want to guess who our first loss will be.....Who Dey, Who Dey.....NooooooBody
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 08:17 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: With us now 4-0 who do you think has the best chance of beating us for the first loss of the season?

Seattle?
Vick?(lol)
Arizona?

Sad to say but I think Seattle.
Anyway ... Who Dey

[Image: bengals-schedule-jpg.jpg]

after watching seattle need the refs assistance to beat the0-3 lions...

I'd give the bills a better shot. we often struggle in buffalo

But we could be 9-0 when we visit the caridnals....
Reply/Quote
After watching the game last night I think that it won't be the Seahawks. However we do have a hard time playing in Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 12:51 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: after watching seattle need the refs assistance to beat the0-3 lions...

I'd give the bills a better shot.  we often struggle in buffalo

But we could be 9-0 when we visit the caridnals....

Cardinals don't scare me. They beat up on the worst teams in the league the first few weeks, and they just lost at home against the rams.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2015, 01:08 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Cardinals don't scare me. They beat up on the worst teams in the league the first few weeks, and they just lost at home against the rams.

them rams are good vs the NFCW its just the rest of the league haha
Reply/Quote
We should look good against Seattle. Especially if Lynch is still out. Our DL is playing well, their OL is only a step up from putting out a tackling sled. Their defense will challenge AD, but we've got enough weapons they can't stop all of it.

Buffalo and Arizona look to be our biggest challenges. Arizona is very balanced and Buffalo is surprising some folks. Those look like the toughest games on the schedule. At Pitt will be challenging, regardless of Ben. I wouldn't have thought we'd be looking at the easier part of the schedule at the end, but I'm liking having STL, SF, CLE, Denver and BAL as five of our last six. We do well defensively with Peyton, and the other four are laughably bad.
Reply/Quote