Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I Do Not Want Mixon
(04-02-2017, 01:06 PM)ochocincos Wrote: So you say you don't want Mixon, and that's fine. Do you want Dalvin Cook?

Nope. I want LF. IF not LF then Connor.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-02-2017, 01:51 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Except it wasnt domestic violence it was assault plain and simple.

I clearly acknowledged it was not DV just read again.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-02-2017, 09:48 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Patriots have had tons of problem players on their roster, and they still do.  So does pretty much every tyeam in the league.  They all draft guys who have goten into trouble.  Acting like they don't is just naive.

Justin Smith, Leon Hall, Jonathan Joseph were all guilty of criminal behavior while on the bengals, but we never cut any of them.  

When we drafted Frostee Rucker people like you painted him as a sexual preditor that no other team would have drafted, yet he was a perfect teammate and citizen whil with the Bengals.

OVI is quite different from breaking 4 bones in a woman's face.  Rucker  was charged with fighting his girlfriend at a party in Los Angeles, he enter No Contest pleas for Vandalism and False Imprisonment.  He was not charged with sexual assault.     
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

So let me guess if they draft him you will show up to every game with a " He's not my running back " sign ?

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-02-2017, 01:48 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: OVI is quite different from breaking 4 bones in a woman's face.  Rucker  was charged with fighting his girlfriend at a party in Los Angeles, he enter No Contest pleas for Vandalism and False Imprisonment.  He was not charged with sexual assault.     

So because he hits harder therefore his punishment should be greater ?  How many broken bones is acceptable ?  What if he simply ***** slapped her and she passed out with no injuries ? would you draft him then ?

(04-02-2017, 02:00 PM)Okeana Wrote: So let me guess if they draft him you will show up to every game with a " He's not my running back " sign ?

I will still support the team, I simply do not want him on the team.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-02-2017, 02:02 PM)Okeana Wrote: So because he hits harder therefore his punishment should be greater ?  How many broken bones is acceptable ?  What if he simply ***** slapped her and she passed out with no injuries ? would you draft him then ?

Are you saying violence against women is acceptable and should be overlooked by NFL teams in the draft? 
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-02-2017, 03:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Are you saying violence against women is acceptable and should be overlooked by NFL teams in the draft? 

If she was acting lady like and he walked up and hit her i would be with you. 

Just so happens she was drunk and belligerent called him over then pushed and slapped him while her little friend was calling him racial slurs. 

Doesnt matter what sex they are. If a person assaults you. You are allowed to defend yourself. 
(04-02-2017, 04:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If she was acting lady like and he walked up and hit her i would be with you. 

Just so happens she was drunk and belligerent called him over then pushed and slapped him while her little friend was calling him racial slurs. 

Doesnt matter what sex they are. If a person assaults you. You are allowed to defend yourself. 

You realize he lunged at her first, right? As if he was going to hit her.

She slapped him after that. So what does he do? Full on break her face.

It's a reaction to slap when someone lunges at you like he's about to hit you.

And no way a slap feels "like a punch". I can't tell you how many times I was slapped while working at a bar. Not ONCE have I hit a woman, even when blindsided. It's called self control. Something Mixon showed he didn't have.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
(04-02-2017, 04:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: You realize he lunged at her first, right? As if he was going to hit her.

She slapped him after that. So what does he do? Full on break her face.

It's a reaction to slap when someone lunges at you like he's about to hit you.

And no way a slap feels "like a punch". I can't tell you how many times I was slapped while working at a bar. Not ONCE have I hit a woman, even when blindsided. It's called self control. Something Mixon showed he didn't have.

We must not be watching the same thing. He turns away from her. Like he could possibly be heading for the door. She instantly moves at him and proceeds to push him. Then the lunge comes. So no. I don't realize he lunged at her first. 

He turns away. She escalates by moving towards him. She escalates the situation even further by shoving him. Then he does the flinch. She escalates it even further by slapping. 

She called him over. Moved towards him and put her hands on him when he turned away. And then hit him in the face. 
(04-02-2017, 04:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: If she was acting lady like and he walked up and hit her i would be with you. 

I hope he has changed his life.  Becomes a great NFL player.  I just think the duality of Mike Brown & Marvin Lewis is not good with this type of character.  Mike Brown is at 81 years of age.  He is going to be around for at least a few more years.  I thought the team was avoiding players with red flags/character issues.  I understand people make mistakes.  If the Bengals draft Mixon, I will support the team and the players.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

(04-02-2017, 05:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We must not be watching the same thing. He turns away from her. Like he could possibly be heading for the door. She instantly moves at him and proceeds to push him. Then the lunge comes. So no. I don't realize he lunged at her first. 

He turns away. She escalates by moving towards him. She escalates the situation even further by shoving him. Then he does the flinch. She escalates it even further by slapping. 

She called him over. Moved towards him and put her hands on him when he turned away. And then hit him in the face. 

After he lunged at her like he would hit her.

And we don't know what was said. He said something as he was leaving.

And the lunge causes the slap. Like seriously? Come on now lol. If you can't handle getting pushed by a girl to keep your cool, why should I respect you? It's not hard to walk away after getting pushed.

"He defended himself". Dude got slapped. Your girlfriend slaps you first and that gives you the right to break bones in her face?

Also, you realize a slap is considered "simple assault". However. Victim's fear also comes into play, along with the fact that putting "fear into someone" is considered assault as well. Which includes the lunge that he did.

There's many things that come into play that we can't hear or see. But what matters is a guy broke a girls face because she slapped him. There's nothing else to talk about. I won't support someone like that.

(04-02-2017, 03:50 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Are you saying violence against women is acceptable and should be overlooked by NFL teams in the draft? 

the question was are you ?  because it sounded like Rucker was getting a pass, but Mixon wasn't because he broke her jaw ?   

(04-02-2017, 06:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I hope he has changed his life.  Becomes a great NFL player.  I just think the duality of Mike Brown & Marvin Lewis is not good with this type of character.  Mike Brown is at 81 years of age.  He is going to be around for at least a few more years.  I thought the team was avoiding players with red flags/character issues.  I understand people make mistakes.  If the Bengals draft Mixon, I will support the team and the players.  

how can you say this ?  Pacman effectively turned his entire life around here.  sure he gets drunk and does stupid stuff, but it could be a lot worse.  They value Jones as a person and I kinda respect that they don't throw people away when they make mistakes.
?
Vontaze has self restraint issues on the field, but the guy is a model citizen off the field from what ive seen and heard 

I know the league wants to shit on this team because of these issues, but if Mike Brown can positively have an effect on these guys I think its worth the try.  We should be applauding Mike Brown instead of belittling him.  That said he is cheap and needs to spend more.

(04-02-2017, 07:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: After he lunged at her like he would hit her.

And the lunge causes the slap. Like seriously? Come on now lol. If you can't handle getting pushed by a girl to keep your cool, why should I respect you? It's not hard to walk away after getting pushed.

"He defended himself". Dude got slapped. Your girlfriend slaps you first and that gives you the right to break bones in her face?

Also, you realize a slap is considered "simple assault". However. Victim's fear also comes into play, along with the fact that putting "fear into someone" is considered assault as well. Which includes the lunge that he did.

There's many things that come into play that we can't hear or see. But what matters is a guy broke a girls face because she slapped him. There's nothing else to talk about. I won't support someone like that.

Here you come talking that same ol bull.  People can't wrap their head around two simple facts.

Its not against the law to talk shit

And if she didnt lunge at him he would have never been aggressive towards her.

I don't care if she's a Tinkerbell who never has a chance of besting him in a street fight.  That is irrelevant.  Your girlfriend slaps you?  its not his girlfriend so that is irrelevant.  Its a random drunk chick that he wasn't even talking to.  

(04-02-2017, 07:44 PM)Okeana Wrote: Here you come talking that same ol bull.  People can't wrap their head around two simple facts.

Its not against the law to talk shit

And if she didnt lunge at him he would have never been aggressive towards her.

I don't care if she's a Tinkerbell who never has a chance of besting him in a street fight.  That is irrelevant.  Your girlfriend slaps you?  its not his girlfriend so that is irrelevant.  Its a random drunk chick that he wasn't even talking to.  

First of all, that's incorrect. Please learn about amendments. Free speech only goes so far.

Wasn't a street fight. Was a dude getting slapped by a girl.
Never said girlfriend. Not once was that said. So yes, that's irrelevant.

A guy got slapped by a girl and then he broke her face. That's the simple fact you're not wrapping around your head.

No more "he said, she said". What was said is irrelevant. They both probably said stuff. But he broke her face because he got slapped. Period.

(04-02-2017, 07:29 PM)Okeana Wrote: how can you say this ?  Pacman effectively turned his entire life around here.  sure he gets drunk and does stupid stuff, but it could be a lot worse.  They value Jones as a person and I kinda respect that they don't throw people away when they make mistakes.
?
Vontaze has self restraint issues on the field, but the guy is a model citizen off the field from what ive seen and heard 

I know the league wants to shit on this team because of these issues, but if Mike Brown can positively have an effect on these guys I think its worth the try.  We should be applauding Mike Brown instead of belittling him.  That said he is cheap and needs to spend more.

He's been arrested 3 times since he's been here.

One for a bar fight with a woman in 2010.
One for disorderly conduct in 2013. Which. Not big, won't lie.
Was arrested this year. Has 3 misdeamors in that arrest, one of which is assault.

Burfict isn't like Pacman. As you said, Burfict is a model citizen off the field. Pacman is not. He's been arrested 9 times since 2005. 3 have been while he's been a Bengal

Pacman is also a hot head on the field as well. He bashed a receivers head into his helmet, has gotten into it multiple times with our own players on the sideline, and the 2015 playoff debacle.

Dont care what u do off the field as long as it dosent jeapordize what u do on the field. U can be a serial killer as long as u dont get caught and win the bengals sb's.
(04-02-2017, 07:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: After he lunged at her like he would hit her.

The lesson learned here. Dont get drunk out in public then put your hands on a total stranger in an aggressive manner. You might get your face broke. Some people dont take kindly to verbal and physical assault. 

You can slay the guy all you want. Bottom line is if she didnt wave him over then proceed to initiate unwanted violent contact she wouldnt have been hurt.

(04-03-2017, 03:25 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The lesson learned here. Dont get drunk out in public then put your hands on a total stranger in an aggressive manner. You might get your face broke. Some people dont take kindly to verbal and physical assault. 

You can slay the guy all you want. Bottom line is if she didnt wave him over then proceed to initiate unwanted violent contact she wouldnt have been hurt.

Yes because Mixon is completely in the clear with this. He did nothing wrong. Natural citizen who couldn't have possibly said stuff back to them, or even initiated the argument. Again, speculation, but it's all he said she said there.

The bottom line is a football player broke a girl's face because she slapped him.

There's nothing else to say. That's what happened. There's "he said, she said", but the video shows the bottom line. A football player broke a girl's face because she slapped him.