Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why can't he stop insulting them
(10-12-2020, 07:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What's so different about any of us?  I mean, you got a body, a heart, and a brain, and I have a body, a heart, and a brain..

Ask your boy Trump.

He is the one promoting the "Racehorse Theory".

You do know what that is don't you?  Or are you going to continue to play stupid to try and defend your Donald?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: not different=Same
not so different-similar

I used regular sized words

So we agree that Trump was commenting on the similarity instead of the difference.  And the reason he did that was to include himself in the "good gene" pool.

Finally this should end the discussion.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 07:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  You still don't get it.

Trump is saying he is the same as the people from Minnesota.  That is what "not so different means".  The people he is talking too have good genes and he is like them.  He also has good genes.

Sorry, but I can't use any smaller words than that.

I have no clue how you thought i meant he was from Minnesota.  I never said anything like that.

Because you keep saying he's including himself in the SAME gene pool as Minnesotans. 

In any event, I tire of this pointless debate. The fact of the matter is that you claimed Trump said "we had superior genes" when he never did.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Because you keep saying he's including himself in the SAME gene pool as Minnesotans. 

That is what "not so different" means.  He was talking about how alike they were.  How they all had good genes. 

If Trump really things the Somali immigrants in Minnesota have good genes then why does he talk shit about them in THE EXACT SAME SPEECH?

Why doe Trump mock Biden for "loving Somalia"?

Why did the white crowd boo when Trump talked about allowing more immigrants from Somalia?

Why would Trump be so down on people from Somalia if he was "not so different" from them?
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is what "not so different" means.  He was talking about how alike they were.  How they all had good genes. 

Yes, I know. YOU were the one saying he was including himself in the SAME gene pool as the Minnesotans. 
(10-09-2020, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It does not have to mean "EXACTLY THE SAME". And I never had to argue that it meant "exactly the same". Just plain old "SAME" is enough to include him in the same gene pool.
Reply/Quote
It's nice that this same argument is being held over two threads.  Really ties everything together around here.  Mellow
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 08:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: It's nice that this same argument is being held over two threads.  Really ties everything together around here.  Mellow

IKR.

2 threads talking about how Trump is a racist. To be honest there's probably more than the 2. 

Hell this one made it all the way to the 2nd post. Luckily we had your first input in post 11 to try and get us back on task.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IKR.

2 threads talking about how Trump is a racist. To be honest there's probably more than the 2. 

Hell this one made it all the way to the 2nd post. Luckily we had your first input in post 11 to try and get us back on task.

I get that you like sniffing my trail around here when the detective can't and that sarcasm is beyond a few around here but I was talking about the people still arguing about the same two words over multiple pages and posts. One that had nothing to do with it to begin with.

You're funny.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 06:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But on your way out understand the answer is 'because Maslow's hierarchy is flawed"

Example:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/facing-backlash-ice-cube-defends-190114697.html

Quote:Ice Cube is under fire after a senior advisor to Donald Trump revealed this week that the rapper has been collaborating with the president on his "promise to Black America." Now, as backlash brews, he says CNN has canceled his upcoming appearance on "Cuomo Prime Time."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2020, 11:20 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Example:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/facing-backlash-ice-cube-defends-190114697.html

This story says Cube was banned from CNN BEFORE he started working with the White House.  If that is true then how was he scheduled to appear on CNN?

It also says "it's unclear if the alleged cancellation is related to the controversy surrounding Ice Cube's dealings with the Trump campaign."

Some one is full of shit.  

But I understand why he would work with Trump  now because Trump is the President now.  Biden can't do anything to help him until/unless he is elected.  I don't think Cube is endorsing Trump in any way, and I doubt his appearance on CNN was cancelled because of it.  I would like to know why Cube claimed he has ben banned from CNN "for months now".
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2020, 02:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes, I know. YOU were the one saying he was including himself in the SAME gene pool as the Minnesotans. 

That is what I have been saying all along.  I said "not so different" meant "same" and you tried to claim it meant "different".  That is how the word "not" works in the English language.
Reply/Quote