Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why the Rams win
(02-09-2022, 04:27 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I couldn’t care less what you think.

I think I have made one prediction since I rejoined this board in 12/20. And that was that ZT would be back for year 4. It’s obvious now, but back then many(most?) on this board were upset that ZT even got a year 3.

No, I speak from experience from nearly 10 years as a professional handicapper in Vegas. Admittedly, the NFL wasn’t my meal ticket (MLB was) but both were suited to me from a coaching-matchup perspective.

(03-16-2021, 05:05 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Creed Humphrey in the 3rd?? He will be gone by the time we pick in the 2nd.

(03-28-2021, 02:22 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: I personally love Jenkins but I have a very hard time imagining he gets to pick 38. Likely 1st rounder IMO.

(04-17-2021, 07:14 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: Which brings me to a prediction. I think XSF may very well the starter at LG rather than the more experienced Spain. He has more lateral mobility and is just more of a finesse guy which is more in line with Pollack’s wide zone. I think he would match up well with Jonah and Trey.

None of those predictions were correct.

You’re not even correct on the number of your own predictions.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:25 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone who thinks the idea of the Bengals beating the Rams is crazy just hasn't paid attention. At all. We beat the Chiefs and the #1 seed Titans in their buildings. Our defense has played as well as the Rams in the playoffs, against better offenses.

Our offense is just as loaded as the Rams.

This isn't the 2001 Patriots against the Greatest Show on Turf, here...and we know how that turned out.

Truth. People need to pay attention to the games that are played in the Playoffs, at least you would want that when talking football.

My only problem with the SB is the lack of attention to the game but hey it is a free country still, I hope.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:00 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth. People need to pay attention to the games that are played in the Playoffs, at least you would want that when talking football.

My only problem with the SB is the lack of attention to the game but hey it is a free country still, I hope.

The appeal to this game is that both teams are very similar. While the rams are the obvious favorites for their restructured talent personnel, we have lesser known players but up to notch in talent, specially in the defense.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:00 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Truth. People need to pay attention to the games that are played in the Playoffs, at least you would want that when talking football.

I've only seen one commercial related to the Super Bowl.

I guess covid kinda ruined media week, and that's where a lot of SB hype was built.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 09:55 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The appeal to this game is that both teams are very similar. While the rams are the obvious favorites for their restructured talent personnel, we have lesser known players but up to notch in talent, specially in the defense.

That is what is nice about this game, both teams seem to match up well against the other. It will come down to gameplan, scheme,
execution and who wants it the most. Overall I think our team is more solid as you say with the lesser known players that can make 
a play at anytime. Anyone from Stanley Morgan to Josh Tupou could win the game for us.

(02-11-2022, 09:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I've only seen one commercial related to the Super Bowl.

I guess covid kinda ruined media week, and that's where a lot of SB hype was built.

This Super Bowl could be the best ever, sure was the best Playoffs I have ever witnessed, that Divisional weekend was insane.

Every game was down to the wire. Not expecting anything less in the Super Bowl come Sunday.

Lots of people watch this game for the commercials and the comradery, I get that and I welcome the attention we never see,
it is just a little frustrating when people talk about the game and know nothing about either team.
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Looks like 1 of the Rams’ 3000 fans have found their way here.

They aren't even real fans.... They just hopped on.. Most of LA is raider fans...
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2022, 03:15 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Too bad the true join date can't be grandfathered in from the old board.

Truth

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote