Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 09:53 PM)Fulcher_33 Wrote: I'm so besides myself. Senior in HS the last time I tasted Victory in the playoffs....Never thought I would be pushing 50 before we got our next but thats behind us now!!! LETS GO!!

WHO DEY!!!

Here!  ive been a  fan since 1975
sweeeeet!  JB is a different deal and just SO GLAD TO SEE A V AFTER SO LONG
SO HAPPY FOR ALL THE BENGO FANS OUT THERE
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'd love to be in the 'Nati tonight!!!

Same. As a Bengals fan in NYC, I would love to be in Cincinnati right now.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah Jackass....and what were you doing?  You were doubting too when they were marching down the field and if you say you weren't im calling you a liar. 
Doubting, sure, not expecting them to lose. Big difference

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 31 YEARS IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE A PLAYOFF WIN IN CINCY ? <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Bengals</a> <a href="https://t.co/d9PScqBz8U">pic.twitter.com/d9PScqBz8U</a></p>&mdash; NFL (@NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1482516933480116228?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They had me so frustrated and nervous at end It took me about two minutes til i could celebrate victory. Lol

But A Playoff win baby! Curse over! Whodey!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:56 PM)Destro Wrote: Get that reporter 6 feet away from Burrow!!!

Women are unable to stay over 2ft away from him.
Reply/Quote
Monkey removed. I am in tears. It has been along road. And a painful one. I love you all. Now we can play the game
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:57 PM)ah5 Wrote: They just reviewed it... Raiders called a timeout.

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

They just reviewed it. Raiders caught a TD, missed the 2 pt conversion, timeout was called, converted the 2 pointer and they won
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Defense only allows 2 tds.

But they suck! Or so I’m told. Gutsy win, playing down 3 DL. Wish we had another pass rusher like Ossai right now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We underperformed and still won. That's a testament to the guys we got on this team. We're gonna have to do better to win it all.
Reply/Quote
My hearts been pounding for last ten minutes, finally Who Dey
Reply/Quote
If history repeats I'll be my dad's age when he passed the next playoff win.. 93..   Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
At least Benglas fans, can finally send a text about winning a playoff game
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah Jackass....and what were you doing?  You were doubting too when they were marching down the field and if you say you weren't im calling you a liar. 

We have a couple of posters who overreacted in the other direction true - calling for bans on people for having opinions is not cool. BUT, let's be honest some of us including me just had this bad feeling about it and also overreacted. Let's just forget it all as they pulled it off - NEW ERA! The ghosts of the past have been pushed back into that past - and may they never reemerge.
Reply/Quote
My god they did it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)sloSTI Wrote: At least Benglas fans, can finally send a text about winning a playoff game
Already done.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Huge win for us. And Burrow doesn’t care lol on to next week. Love it! Get us another one Joe!
Reply/Quote
My eyes still have tears in them. Finally.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:57 PM)Emphasis Wrote: Same. As a Bengals fan in NYC, I would love to be in Cincinnati right now.

I'll drive!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
we ***** won a playoff game! we have joe burrow as QB! Why can't we win the rest?
Reply/Quote