Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
(01-15-2022, 10:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dude, we just won a goddamn playoff game and you still can't find something to be happy about?  Nervous

WHO DEY! NEW DAY!

I LOVE BEING WRONG when this is the question. Let's remember we're all Bengals fans and it's official now - the league is on notice. The Tiger has awakened!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Dude, we just won a goddamn playoff game and you still can't find something to be happy about?  Nervous

IKR geezzzzz
Reply/Quote
Video 
uhhh

Attached Files Image(s)

If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: uhhh
How's the belching going? Lol

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I figured NY was up to some funny business with that errant whistle. The Roughing the passer play confirmed it for me. NY did not want us to win this game.

They quickly overrule an iffy incomplete pass call, so Raiders don't have to risk a time out, and then don't overrule an obvious incompletion that was called a catch so the Bengals need to challenge. NY shouldn't be impacting the game that way.
Reply/Quote
Trolling the Raiders fan is easier than trolling Bengals fans. "Imagine what the Raiders could do if they had Burrow as QB!"
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: Now we can go forward to whoever we get next (likely Tennessee) and whatever happens happens because we got the biggest monkey of all off the back of the franchise - NEW DAY!

NEW DEY!!!!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Who Dey Everyone!

Fun Fact, the Bengals are 5-0 against the AFC Playoff Field!

AND the Bengals now have the shortest time since a playoff victory in the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Even knowing it was coming I’m still shocked. And the team being so cool and nonchalant about it is making me a psycho in my house. The good booze is already out and I still can’t celebrate enough. I don’t even remember the last playoff win (I was 5), just the atmosphere. To witness this, fully aware of the meaning… damn. Just… damn.
Reply/Quote
jacobs had 13 carries for 82 yards damn, we made carr throw 54 times.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: if raidersscore and go for 2 i'm going to have a heart attack lol

I'm glad that never occurred to me. The tension would have been astronomical.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:06 PM)PhilHos Wrote: How's the belching going? Lol

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

It’s moved to projectile vomiting, which was unexpected, but I had no idea how my body would process a playoff win. Now we know.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:04 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I've been a fan since 2007. Missed the Steelers takedown of Palmer fortunately. Didn't miss the collapse against the Jets. Didn't miss the Texans trouncing. The offensive failure in Houston a year later. The enormous letdown against the Chargers. The waste of time against the Colts. While I didn't get to live watch the Steelers meltdown, it wasn't fun to read about for sure.

I've had to wait a while for this, but plenty of you have had to wait a lot longer. It's over. Now go get us a Superbowl Burrow. WHO DEY!!

God that Steelers game was my introduction to the Bengals. I remember vaguely watching the 2005 draft having just gotten into college football and watching Georgia Bulldogs games. Cincinnati picked up one of our biggest players and another guy so I elected to be a fan of the bengals (Jesus those 2 didn’t last long, fortunately we continue to draft Bulldogs). Then that damn backup or whoever the F he was come in and destroyed Palmers knee. Feels like we had just went over the cusp where you could really return from a big knee injury. I know it ruined Dante Culpeppers career around that same time.
Reply/Quote
This win was a gift from the football Gods. We didn’t play well on offense and defense lasted just long enough.
Reply/Quote
Just got to my car from the stadium. I think I’m just going to sit here in the quiet for a while. This meant a lot to me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just got to my car from the stadium. I think I’m just going to sit here in the quiet for a while. This meant a lot to me.

don't cry!!! not without recording it at least.
Reply/Quote
If it wasn’t for Carr’s fumble and int at the end of the game, plus the kickoff fielded at the 2 yard line, we lose.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: How do they do that?!?

Meant 3.
I’m sorry I’m drunk.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:21 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: If it wasn’t for Carr’s fumble and int at the end of the game, plus the kickoff fielded at the 2 yard line, we lose.

I think we took some points off the board with some boneheaded playcalling when we had the ball on their 20 and on the 45 to start drives and thought mixon could do it when the choice is between 2 joes lol. so it's a wash lol.

the first thing burrow said on the field post game was we expected to win, our offense didn't finish it off. he's happy but also not happy lol
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think we took some points off the board with some boneheaded playcalling when we had the ball on their 20 and on the 45 to start drives and thought mixon could do it when the choice is between 2 joes lol. so it's a wash lol.

True, but that play calling almost cost them the game.
Reply/Quote