Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Raiders @ Bengals***
touche Bengals social media team

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JOE KNOWS <a href="https://t.co/4FuxeiETTd">pic.twitter.com/4FuxeiETTd</a></p>&mdash; Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals) <a href="https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1482517779307708417?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 16, 2022</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)sloSTI Wrote: At least Benglas fans, can finally send a text about winning a playoff game

QUICK SOMEONE DO IT!  
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)sloSTI Wrote: At least Benglas fans, can finally send a text about winning a playoff game

I already got some. I'm so happy!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Streak over!!!

Sweet!

Only marred by the injuries.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: My hearts been pounding for last ten minutes, finally  Who Dey

You know how it works right?  You either get old or die.. No other option available.. My heart's fine since I had a angioplasty and stent put in just yesterday.. lol 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shaq Lawson contract?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
The coverage was super solid on several plays that final drive, outside of Jacobs and Jackson’s big catches.
Reply/Quote
Also who all
Got hurt I missed the first 3 quarters.
Reply/Quote
Now we can go forward to whoever we get next (likely Tennessee) and whatever happens happens because we got the biggest monkey of all off the back of the franchise - NEW DAY!
Reply/Quote
I figured NY was up to some funny business with that errant whistle. The Roughing the passer play confirmed it for me. NY did not want us to win this game.
Reply/Quote
Defense pulled it out. Hopefully they can get healthy for next week. Should be a good game.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:02 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Also who all
Got hurt I missed the first 3 quarters.

You alright?
Reply/Quote
I love you all.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:56 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Yeah Jackass....and what were you doing?  You were doubting too when they were marching down the field and if you say you weren't im calling you a liar, and anyone else who claims they weren't doubting there at the end

Dude, we just won a goddamn playoff game and you still can't find something to be happy about?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
Trying to hold back tears right now at my sons rugby match.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know how it works right?  You either get old or die.. No other option available.. My heart's fine since I had a angioplasty and stent put in just yesterday.. lol 

I’m glad you’re just getting older, Gramps. Love having you around in this world. And to see this.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:01 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know how it works right?  You either get old or die.. No other option available.. My heart's fine since I had a angioplasty and stent put in just yesterday.. lol 

Wow go gramps  Rock On
Reply/Quote
I've been a fan since 2007. Missed the Steelers takedown of Palmer fortunately. Didn't miss the collapse against the Jets. Didn't miss the Texans trouncing. The offensive failure in Houston a year later. The enormous letdown against the Chargers. The waste of time against the Colts. While I didn't get to live watch the Steelers meltdown, it wasn't fun to read about for sure.

I've had to wait a while for this, but plenty of you have had to wait a lot longer. It's over. Now go get us a Superbowl Burrow. WHO DEY!!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 10:02 PM)treee Wrote: You alright?

Nah I work 3rd and I tend to pass out. I recorded it just in case but I woke up and it was late 3rd quarter and we were winning so I just jumped in.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:48 PM)Science Friction Wrote: I've seen Bellicheat win many games in that same situation. Put the game away there.

Yep. Brees too. Just let burrow throw it and get a first down to win the game. Hopefully they’ll learn from it.
Reply/Quote