Poll: Would You Be Done If Lewis Came Back Or A New Coach Was Hired Within?
Yes- You can only push a man so far
No- I would digest and hope for the best. Bengals for life
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will You Be Seriously Done With The Bengals If....
I honestly don't think I can watch them. It's going to take a lot for me to stomach Marvin coming back. I'm talking a complete re-haul of the coaching staff, genuine movement in free agency, and a willingness to give rookies a fair shake.

Had Adam Jones not gotten injured, would we have even seen WJ3 all that much? He turned out to be one of the best shut-down corners in the league this season. Ogbuehi goes out, and suddenly the line looks somewhat competent with Boling at LT and Redmond and Westerman at guard (God only knows what it would have looked like with a decent Center). Jordan Willis has looked promising in flashes. The point being, let's not wait until the season is effectively wasted before giving these young guys a chance. It took injuries to several starters to get them to move guys around on the offensive line, and it ended up looking the best it has all season. That's embarrassing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 10:35 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I honestly don't think I can watch them.  It's going to take a lot for me to stomach Marvin coming back.  I'm talking a complete re-haul of the coaching staff, genuine movement in free agency, and a willingness to give rookies a fair shake.

Had Adam Jones not gotten injured, would we have even seen WJ3 all that much?  He turned out to be one of the best shut-down corners in the league this season.  Ogbuehi goes out, and suddenly the line looks somewhat competent with Boling at LT and Redmond and Westerman at guard (God only knows what it would have looked like with a decent Center).  Jordan Willis has looked promising in flashes.  The point being, let's not wait until the season is effectively wasted before giving these young guys a chance.  It took injuries to several starters to get them to move guys around on the offensive line, and it ended up looking the best it has all season.  That's embarrassing.

Didn't pretty much the same thing happen at the end of 2010? In addition to countless coaching flaws, Marvin has a putrid eye for talent.

There are dozens of posters on this board who could handle player personnel better than Marv. 
Reply/Quote
If Marvin comes back, and it looks like he is, I dont know if I will be able to watch like I used to. I cant stop being a Bengal fan, but I can stop watching and just read the sports section Monday to follow whats going on. I can see it getting hat bad for me and thats it.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 12:56 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: I'm done if we bring back Marvin. It'd be great if he went to GM but thats it. We can't have him on the sidelines any longer. Bring in Jack Del Rio.

Ah yes, the white Marvin.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote