Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
(11-23-2015, 12:30 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Not many people here have played football. Evident by the quick to blame Dalton comments and saying the game is already over. Haha

Forget people who've played football. How do people watch sports when they go into a deep depression every time their team is losing by one score? Seems unhealthy.
Reply/Quote
And boom a fumble for no reason

The breakdown begins
Reply/Quote
Well that sure was scary
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Reply/Quote
Time to get the momentum back ! We'll win this one by 3.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Hue getting cute again.
Reply/Quote
nice way to start the drive. it's pretty sad being +2 on turnovers and down 7, shows the state of the offense.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Oh yeah, it sure is looking like we are going to win this one.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:28 AM)Joelist Wrote: Stop trolling and trying to blame Dalton when he has led us already to two TDs and the entire issue is the OL utterly failing to provide pass protection. Palmer is getting enough time to write a book and Andy is getting maybe 2 seconds.

It's typical.....but no one is getting open either.  Run game is shit....so tired if the same shit every primetime game 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
*sigh don't mean to be a whiner but it sure seems like we've lost all steam once again
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:30 AM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: You don't think we win one more game this season?  9-7 may very well get us into the postseason.  Don't be moronic.

Not the way they are playing now... Nope. This team has let the hype go to their heads. Defense was always mediocre, and the offense has been exposed.
Reply/Quote
They have to throw not try these trick plays.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's typical.....but no one is getting open either.  Run game is shit....so tired if the same shit every primetime game 

Buuuut its clearly Dalton's fault. *eye roll*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:31 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Two blown coverages for TD's... Unacceptable. Dre K and Dennard might be bracing for another 1st round corner in 2016.

TBH, the first two TD's were on the safeties. We could use an upgrade there next season though.
Reply/Quote
We have very few plays that are going DOWN the field. Remember the Andy Dalton who led the league with 10 yards in the air per pass attempt?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:30 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Not many people here have played football. Evident by the quick to blame Dalton comments and saying the game is already over. Haha

.....but....but Madden. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Wide open!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Learn to throw Dalton!
Reply/Quote
Wow 1-14 on the road in primetime.

Then a horrible overthrow.
Reply/Quote
I love Marvin and I will always be grateful for the significant part he played in turning around this franchise.

But he's taken this team as far as he can. I'm so tired of feeling like we're down 7 points before we even kick off.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote