Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Hey. Just remember. At the end of all this, the Bengals have a better record and split the season series with the Steelers while playing a rookie QB who hasn't thrown more than 3 passes. Steelers did some nice things as well so give them credit.

The Dalton injury sucks and wasn't the result of a dirty play. The Eifert one, however, was.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Or ejected, which is what is supposed to happen when the official is staring right at it.

It was repeated blows over and over again.  Even with the clear camera angle I guarantee nothing comes of it.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Heard it's a lot easier to win when you can't cover a TE so you just target his head and give him a concussion.

7 plays into the game for the Bengals and Eifert had 2 catches on 2 targets for 42 yards.

Bengals should have just targeted Brown or Miller's head. Taken the Steelers route and made the game a lot easier on their defense too.

**** their heads....should've gone after a career ending leg injury....or a broken neck.  I keep maintaining we need to fight fire with fire with these pieces of shit.  Too bad our staff doesn't feel the same way.  Where's Jerry Glanville when you need him?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
This game was an unmitigated disaster. They STILL let the Steelers get in their heads and play undisciplined and weak minded football against them.

And depending on what the doctors say postgame this may have been the season also.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:59 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: It was repeated blows over and over again.  Even with the clear camera angle I guarantee nothing comes of it.  

Decastro and the other lineman who was holding down Gilberry should have been ejected
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:59 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Hey. Just remember. At the end of all this, the Bengals have a better record and split the season series with the Steelers while playing a rookie QB who hasn't thrown more than 3 passes. Steelers did some nice things as well so give them credit.

The Dalton injury sucks and wasn't the result of a dirty play. The Eifert one, however, was.

There always is one with these pukes.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:56 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Losing this game will make their home record against Pittsburgh, under Marvin Lewis, a disgustingly bad 2-12 (including the '05 playoff game).  Sick

A smart owner would have fired him years ago.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Dalton seems like he has been resting his chin on his thumb a lot.

It won't hurt it, it is protected by a hard cast....
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It won't hurt it, it is protected by a hard cast....

A hard WRAP. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:01 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: A smart owner would have fired him years ago.

We are 10-3
Reply/Quote
Wonder what Dalton's passer rating is and how big of a blow it will be to his stats.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We are 10-3

And 0-6 in the playoffs

Reply/Quote
Serious question...

Pittsburgh's Williams and Mitchell both publicly stated they were going to hurt Burfict and seek revenge. Williams starts a fight with Burfict pregame and Mitchell is penalized for hitting Eifert's head, leading to a concussion. Could/should the league fine or suspend either player? Were it a case in a court of law, there is evidence to say both acts were premeditated.
Reply/Quote
For everyone praising/making excuses for McCarron? The guy threw 2 INTs today that turned into 14 points. That alone was enough to beat the Bengals today. Lets not pretend he did well today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:59 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: **** their heads....should've gone after a career ending leg injury....or a broken neck.  I keep maintaining we need to fight fire with fire with these pieces of shit.  Too bad our staff doesn't feel the same way.  Where's Jerry Glanville when you need him?

C'mon man. These kind of comments are supposed to come exclusively from JNers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We are 10-3

Doesn't matter. They wet the bed every time it is a big game. And this was a HYPER big game - the chance to get the Steelers monkey off their back should have guaranteed a flawless performance not one reminiscent of the nineties.
Reply/Quote
Kroft showing me something

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Croft has been a positive performer today.

Reply/Quote
I'm now thinking that the Steeler's win out, we loose out, and Pittsburgh wins the division. Our lame coaching staff has done us in again. I would fire them all but the pool is thin. Oh did I mention the ownership for the ........time....the ghost of Socko Weithe haunts this team.. It should have been locally owned. I can not stand the Brown Family.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 06:05 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: And 0-6 in the playoffs

This team is 0-0

Dear lord man. Way to overreact. New season. New team.
Reply/Quote