Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: Remember AJ green giving up on a TD pass? Its that kind of shit that cost the whole team a Bye... Everybody had a hand in this defeat IMO

Why does AJ always give up? This is not the 1st GD time. Just because he is pretty damn awesome otherwise, I don't understand some of his negatives that I don't think Sanu or Marvin Jones would ever, ever do. Disservice to having that much born talent.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:58 AM)Brandon00151 Wrote: AJ McCaron is a bum!

Meh.....AJ is a pretty damn good #2.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well AJ should have false started. Terrible coaching terrible. This is how we will lose our playoff game. ***** coaches should all go **** themselves. This game was so poorly coached. It's just impossible for this team not to repeatedly do stupid ***** shot every god damn game.

Hue needs to go play in ***** traffic. The way he handcuffed this team in the second half makes me want to vomit.

Late plays and numerous wasted timeouts. Couldn't get plays called to let our offense get set all second half. Repeatedly abandoning what's working. Why the **** is it so hard for Hue to figure out zone coverage when our defense gets ***** torched by it every second half this season?

Andre Smith plays well all game and gets destroyed in the 4th quarter. Yet Hue gives him zero help. Hue is the only OC that designs plays to over commit blockers and never blocks the backside defenders who come around and make the tackle 99% of the time.

After scoring two TDs Hue just stopped calling the plays that were working. It's not that what we were doing wasn't working anymore because they were stopping it but Hue just stopped calling them.

I just don't get why we always have to have coaches who think they are smarter than 50 years of football. They always have to be at the forefront of the NFL. Just call smart/sound football plays and let the God Damn players win you the game.

Guenther puts in Lamur and sits us in a zone and they march right down the damn field on us.

I don't know what is worse? The Browns revolving coach door or us being stuck with coaches that are too stupid to win us a meaningful game. We will lose our wild card game this same ***** method because these damn coaches think they have to be the spotlight of the game. Guess what...win and you'll get another shot at a HC gig.

All this stupid gimmick crap does nothing...nothing.
Reply/Quote
Offense really needs Eifert back. McCarron could have used him tonight and last week for sure.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Did the denver air affect this game?

Probably less snaps for Geno.  I wouldn't want to go back there during the playoffs because it affects Geno's play.  
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: OK.  I'm calling you out.  This is an 11-4 team genius.  And Bengals fans don't use that word.

Who are you to say what bengal fans do and don't do?

People are tired of this. 

TThis will be another one and done year. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:04 AM)BayouBengal Wrote: Remember AJ green giving up on a TD pass? Its that kind of shit that cost the whole team a Bye... Everybody had a hand in this defeat IMO

I will agree with that, but with Nugent missing the FG that changed momentum, and then hugh coming out in the second half and completely going away from what was working in the first half....I give the majority of cause to Hugh.  I mean Denver missed a very makeable kick, so Nugent is a wash.
Reply/Quote
Good game, Bengals did what they could to get a win.

I understand why the Bengals went conservative in the second half but in a game like this, as soon as Denver hit that Field Goal, Conservative goes out the window and you have to get your players to dig deep in that thin air.

I said in one thread that the first team to get a field goal was going to win, lol.

Oh well, let's get a win next week, hope Denver loses to the Chargers but if not, let's get ready for that Wildcard Game.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I don't think it's they aren't ready for primetime, they did well with what they had to work with....no Dalton or Eifert killed us. I gotta think if those two key pieces were in place, we would have won rather easily. AJ got some valuable gametime experience which hopefully we won't need for the playoffs. but if we do....it will help give them a chance at least.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Walkthrough%201.6%20%20First%20rule%20of...1sqefc.png]

We will never go anywhere.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:03 AM)Beaker Wrote: They didnt crap their pants. The D just got their strength sapped by the altitude. They were all over osweiler in the first half.

No, the D crapped their pants and so did the coaches and the offensive (and they are) line.
Reply/Quote
Nugent - a synonym for worthless p ussy
Reply/Quote
hell yeah I'm done. The Anderson years were sweet, the Boomer period was sweet, the dark ages were pushed through. I am done with coulda, shoulda, woulda. Offense folds in big moments. Just the queen city way.
Reply/Quote
We just played Denver at Denver, who is playing for their playoff lives, into OT with our backup QB with 3 starts plus injuries. Some of you guys need to put the bottle down and come back to reality.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:58 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Cursed Sad

They're not cursed. There's no such thing as curses. Their coach is a sack-less turd with ZERO killer instinct.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I feel like the whole Defense got gassed. The Offense held time of possession in the 1st half, but the broncos are used to playing there. Seems like a damn cheat of home field advantage lol. Other teams that don't have hilly areas should be allowed to prevent or limit the # of water bottles the opposing team gets to use, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd rather play in New England
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I want to freaking know why Jackson came out and completely stopped what was working??? Why? THAT question should be answered
Reply/Quote
So basically we get the Chiefs, Jets, or Steelers. Without Dalton.

***** perfect.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Love people saying the defense is to blame. Give up 20 on the road? You win those games.
Reply/Quote