Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Got a drive going..It's not a huge drive, but they're moving the chains.. We really could use a TD here..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:14 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Negatory. Would need Chiefs to win as well.

If Den and Cin lose and the Chiefs win I would think that would give Den the #2 seed due to head to head with Cin, and Cin the # 3 seed due to head to head with KC and the KC loss to Denver earlier in the year.  At least that's how it should go I would think.  I think it goes head t head, division, conference
Reply/Quote
Pitt up 7-6
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hill is doing ok.

Field position has just killed us today
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:17 PM)milksheikh Wrote: This o-line is overrated.

significantly overrated but many of us here have known that since September
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You know what; you're right. Let me take off the glasses.

We suck everything we do sucks, this team is not playoff caliber, we need to fire every coach,,,,,,

Nope...just look at things from both sides once in awhile.  Be positive when its warranted and be critical when its warranted.  

Like right now, bengals are mounting a drive.  Thats a positive moment.  But if AJ throws a bad INT, you are also allowed to be critical
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:17 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Apparently Northern Ky doesn't get it.

I'm listening on 970 WATH on the tunein app.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:20 PM)grampahol Wrote: Got a drive going..It's not a huge drive,  but they're moving the chains.. We really could use a TD here..

Have to have points at a minimum.  But a TD would be big since they get the ball to start the second half.

By the way, got your fishing gear ready?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:18 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I just don't understand..why anyone who is slightly logical would think this is a team ready for a playoff win.

We lost to the 2nd best team in the AFC last week in OT in Primetime in Mile High, we are competing against a tough divisional foe with nothing to lose, our backup QB is getting valuable experience looking at good defenses. 

I just don't understand..why anyone who is slightly logical would think this is a team is not ready for a playoff win.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
That was a nice play call. Keep spreading them out - run and pass seem to be more effective in the that formation
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Maybe play hurry up?

We need a tempo change

What did I tell you guys. We were running a play every 40 seconds and that pace destroys momentum and makes it impossible to gain any rhythm as a player. 

As Soon as we go faster we get down the field finally. 

Why can I make that argument but the coaches can't see it?
Reply/Quote
If we lead at the half, I should slap all you bitches having nervous break downs

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Pitt up 7-6

Explain why we should fear a team who is barely beating the Austin Davis led Browns?   You give them way more credit than they deserve.  
Reply/Quote
Dalton's quick release has made this o line look better than it is.

Doesn't help though when McCarron holds onto the ball for five years.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:21 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: If Den and Cin lose and the Chiefs win I would think that would give Den the #2 seed due to head to head with Cin, and Cin the # 3 seed due to head to head with KC and the KC loss to Denver earlier in the year.  At least that's how it should go I would think.  I think it goes head t head, division, conference

No, KC would get the division. Denver would become a WC. Cincinnati beat KC giving them the 2 seed. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:19 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If you're in NKY, why can't you turn on the radio?

That makes too much sense. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:19 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Because he's young and sweet, only 17 

"Oooooooh yeah!!"

[Image: th?id=OIP.M42401d7790c56a6042c914ec489b4...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:21 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: If Den and Cin lose and the Chiefs win I would think that would give Den the #2 seed due to head to head with Cin, and Cin the # 3 seed due to head to head with KC and the KC loss to Denver earlier in the year.  At least that's how it should go I would think.  I think it goes head t head, division, conference

No, if both the Bengals and Denver lose and the Cheifs win, the Bengals get the number 2 seed because the Cheifs would win the West.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
TD Steelers
Reply/Quote
C'mon AJ!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote