Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/01/22/olympics-allow-transsexuals-to-compete-under-gender-they-identify-with/

Well so much for girls working hard to compete. Now some dude who couldn't hack it in the men's competition can just come on over.  

Babe Didrikson must be rolling over in her grave.   What a joke and a slap in the face to all female athletes.  

Iran will enjoy this now that they can compete with their mostly dude women's soccer team.
Sounds good.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
BmorePat Wrote:Sounds good.

Yep. Stealing opportunity away from legitimate women/girls.

Gonna be a transmission arms race that will soon be heading to high schools.
This reminds me of the transsexual man who was competing in women's MMA.
I mean, I'm not terribly against it...but it should only be for post-op.
Pre-op is just going to lead to countries trying to cheat the rules.
 RoyleRedl Wrote:This reminds me of the transsexual man who was competing in women's MMA.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

8 members of the Iranian women's soccer team are men .  

All this push to be inclusive to these people will only hurt actual women in athletics.   It won't take long until some high school is doing this stuff to win.    

This is nothing but a slap in the face to all female pioneers in athletics.  They fought for all these years so some dude can swing in and take their spot because he couldn't cut it against the men.
(01-23-2016, 01:37 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11903290/Eight-of-Irans-womens-football-team-are-men.html

8 members of the Iranian women's soccer team are men .  

All this push to be inclusive to these people will only hurt actual women in athletics.   It won't take long until some high school is dong this stuff to win.    

This is nothing but a slap in the face to all female pioneers in athletics.  They fought for all these years so some dude can swing in and take their spot because he couldn't cut it against the men.
Mellow
I'm with rrl. If its post op, ok. If someone is just tucking their twig and berries, then no. Play with the other guys.
Maybe it's time to just do away with men's and women's sports and just have the best players play.

Can't see how anybody could disagree with that.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-23-2016, 12:31 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: This reminds me of the transsexual man who was competing in women's MMA.

It should be noted that the current rules of the NCAA and the new Olympic rules require transwomen (male to female) to be undergoing hormone treatment therapy. Given the current state of "sex change" operations (cost/coverage, results, complications, finding someone who will actually do it), it's understandable why so few trans people actually get surgery and just have hormone treatment. 

A year or two of hormone therapy would constitute a "transition". The current rules, despite what OP wants to suggest, wouldn't involve people just changing their gender on a whim and suddenly being allowed to compete.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(01-22-2016, 10:35 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2016/01/22/olympics-allow-transsexuals-to-compete-under-gender-they-identify-with/

Well so much for girls working hard to compete.  Now some dude who couldn't hack it in the men's competition can just come on over.  

Babe Didrikson must be rolling over in her grave.   What a joke and a slap in the face to all female athletes.  

Iran will enjoy this now that they can compete with their mostly dude women's soccer team.

The entire female Russian / East German contingency from the 1944-2012 Olympics agree with you.

[Image: news-graphics-2007-_646039a.jpg][Image: Kuzenkova-And-Krivelyova-Get-Two-Year-Bans4-300x222.jpg]
[Image: 50D52ACA-169F-4F0D-B492-DEF68B39716A_cx0...1024_s.jpg]
[Image: stella%20walsh%20x1.jpg][Image: dora%20ratjen.jpg]
[Image: article-0-165DE85F000005DC-736_306x423.jpg][Image: Olympic-Silver-Medalist-Suspended-Over-F...-Test4.jpg]

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Andy Kaufman was ahead of his time. The first intergender wrestling champ.

BmorePat Wrote:It should be noted that the current rules of the NCAA and the new Olympic rules require transwomen (male to female) to be undergoing hormone treatment therapy. Given the current state of "sex change" operations (cost/coverage, results, complications, finding someone who will actually do it), it's understandable why so few trans people actually get surgery and just have hormone treatment. 

A year or two of hormone therapy would constitute a "transition". The current rules, despite what OP wants to suggest, wouldn't involve people just changing their gender on a whim and suddenly being allowed to compete.

Yes because we all know it's impossible to circumvent testing in athletics. Ninja

All this will do is take away legitimate opportunity for girls.

Hate to be a broken record ...... But if a dude wants to compete in women's athletics then He can chop that hog.

Now they are basically letting these men/boys compete without the commitment. They can pretend to be a woman for 4 years and have success in sports. Then return to being a dude.
 GMD Wrote:The entire female Russian / East German contingency from the 1944-2012 Olympics agree with you.

[Image: news-graphics-2007-_646039a.jpg][Image: Kuzenkova-And-Krivelyova-Get-Two-Year-Bans4-300x222.jpg]
[Image: 50D52ACA-169F-4F0D-B492-DEF68B39716A_cx0...1024_s.jpg]
[Image: stella%20walsh%20x1.jpg][Image: dora%20ratjen.jpg]
[Image: article-0-165DE85F000005DC-736_306x423.jpg][Image: Olympic-Silver-Medalist-Suspended-Over-F...-Test4.jpg]

Cool

Lol so funny how hard you try to make Russian women seem ugly.    Nice touch with the Belarussian in there btw.

On a side note... If you want to talk about the hottest olympic group. Not sure many even come close to the Italian women's fencing team.
(01-23-2016, 12:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol so funny how hard you try to make Russian women seem ugly.    Nice touch with the Belarussian in there btw.

Mellow

I didn't say they were ugly.  You obsession with physical beauty makes me worry for your children sometimes.

I was pointing out that many "proper women" took steroids and the like to enhance their physical ability.  Especially in the Communist regions.  And really it just took about 20 seconds of a google search.  Those were the first few I found.

Doesn't mean they are ugly...it means that they weren't "playing fair" either.

Oh...and one them is a man who participated as a woman at the request / demand of the East German government.  Not a man going through transitioning...a man.

Can you pick out who it was?
(01-23-2016, 12:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol so funny how hard you try to make Russian women seem ugly.    Nice touch with the Belarussian in there btw.

On a side note...  If you want to talk about the hottest olympic group.    Not sure many even come close to the Italian women's fencing team.

And since you added to your post after I quoted it you obsession with physical beauty is even more disturbing.
GMDi Wrote:And since you added to your post after I quoted it you obsession with physical beauty is even more disturbing.

Yes I am such a dirtbag. When someone spends the time and energy to take care of themselves I acknowledge their hard work and dedication.
GMDi Wrote:Mellow

I didn't say they were ugly.  You obsession with physical beauty makes me worry for your children sometimes.

I was pointing out that many "proper women" took steroids and the like to enhance their physical ability.  Especially in the Communist regions.  And really it just took about 20 seconds of a google search.  Those were the first few I found.

Doesn't mean they are ugly...it means that they weren't "playing fair" either.

Oh...and one them is a man who participated as a woman at the request / demand of the East German government.  Not a man going through transitioning...a man.

Can you pick out who it was?

My children will be just fine. Their mother teaches them how to groom themselves. I think She does a great job for herself so I have full confidence in her abilities.

Now as for the other part..... I asked before if you guys wanted to do a he/she thread where we could pick out he or she .... But a few were quite upset at that idea. Now are you telling me you want to do a he/she contest?
(01-23-2016, 12:47 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Now are you telling me you want to do a he/she contest?

If you want to post your T levels, go ahead. 
I wonder how long it will be until we actually see this is the Olympics:

[Image: SG_BladesOfGlory_001_web-600x315.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(01-23-2016, 01:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I wonder how long it will be until we actually see this is the Olympics:

[Image: SG_BladesOfGlory_001_web-600x315.jpg]

This was the first thing I thought of when i read this thread.
(01-23-2016, 12:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I am such a dirtbag.   When someone spends the time and energy to take care of themselves I acknowledge their hard work and dedication.

Noi you don't.  You believe that athletes who take care of themselves by not taking steroids should be made to compete on an equal level with those who do use steroids.  You want to award the guys who get it done through chemicals instead of hard work.