Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you want....
Would you want AJ McCarron to replace Andy Dalton as the Bengals starting QB right now if it meant the Bengals would go 4-12 this season?
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Would you want AJ McCarron to replace Andy Dalton as the Bengals starting QB right now if it meant the Bengals would go 4-12 this season?

If anyone answers yes to this they're as dumb as this post.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 05:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: Would you want AJ McCarron to replace Andy Dalton as the Bengals starting QB right now if it meant the Bengals would go 4-12 this season?

What...?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4814014643_b2e1da67c5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This post makes absolutely no sense. Why would someone even ask that question. If you say yes then you need your head examined period.
Reply/Quote
Not a chance.
Reply/Quote
...aaahhhhhhhh
Reply/Quote
[Image: chris-farley-sunglasses-flip-shock.gif]

Reply/Quote
No, thank you.  That would be a colossal waste of a season by all of the other talented, hard working players on the roster. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

So you're asking us to choose the QB we want to go 4-12 with.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Only if 4-12 would still mean we won the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
[Image: stupid-post-better-drink-my-own-piss.jpg...%20553x615]
Reply/Quote

Yes..  I despise Andy Dalton that much...  I would rather miss the playoffs and not be heartbroken to get to the playoffs..  and only fail for a 5th time... with Andy. 
Reply/Quote
What if it meant we went 12-4 NEXT year with a #2 seed?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 07:30 PM)EatonFan Wrote: What if it meant we went 12-4 NEXT year with a #2 seed?

I'd rather see 4-12 with a #2 seed!
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 07:30 PM)EatonFan Wrote: What if it meant we went 12-4 NEXT year with a #2 seed?

Meh, I think you may be reaching a bit too far into the hypothetical there..  The only way I would replace Andy with AJ, is if this team were decimated by injuries, and they wanted to "tank the season" and lock up a top 3 pick to select a future league MVP.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hey... if we're talking hypothetical, might as well go all in. Right?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2015, 07:27 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Yes..  I despise Andy Dalton that much...  I would rather miss the playoffs and not be heartbroken to get to the playoffs..  and only fail for a 5th time... with Andy. 

Because all 4 of the previous playoff losses were Andy's fault!  This is quite possibly the most stupid reply to one of the most stupid posts I've ever read.
Reply/Quote

I'm saying AJ should replace Andy but I've got news for you--we wouldn't go 4-12.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's been a long day, but I'm not really getting the point of the thread.

Why would anyone want to go 4-12? To get a higher draft pick? To prove the "Dalton is great" people right? If 4-12 going to make AJ somehow a better quarterback (because at this point he's not looking too good).
Reply/Quote