Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YES!!! Bengals flexed out of Primetime!!
The NFL moved the Chiefs-Chargers game to the Sunday night slot. Bengals-Steelers move to 4:25

Are we the only fanbase who gets excited when we lose a primetime game?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
**** yes! Road primetime games suck.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: The NFL moved the Chiefs-Chargers game to the Sunday night slot.  Bengals-Steelers move to 4:25

As someone who lives out of town I just hope I can still get the game! 
Reply/Quote
Not too excited personally, as it might mean I can no longer watch this locally and will instead have to go pay for food/drinks at a bar to watch the game yet again, but I won't know that until we see the TV maps that week.

NFL needs to get their new streaming deal in place so I can buy that without having to pay for s***y DirecTV or do a janky illegal stream lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No 01:25am kick off time anymore for me.

More than happy with this.
Reply/Quote
out of towners may be pretty much screwed. The other 4:25 game is the currently 6-2 Dallas Cowboys at the currently 6-1 Minnesota Vikings. both games will be on CBS

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: The NFL moved the Chiefs-Chargers game to the Sunday night slot. Bengals-Steelers move to 4:25

Dude the media is gonna rude the Chargers nuts no matter what lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:09 PM)pally Wrote: The NFL moved the Chiefs-Chargers game to the Sunday night slot.  Bengals-Steelers move to 4:25

hell ***** yes! Oh my God, that is unbelievable! I was just talking to my dad about how we can't watch the game together because Sunday night games are too late for him. This is great news!
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: out of towners may be pretty much screwed.  The other 4:25 game is the currently 6-2 Dallas Cowboys at the currently 6-1 Minnesota Vikings.  both games will be on CBS

I kinda figured that would be the game that got flexed into SNF.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Dude the media is gonna rude the Chargers nuts no matter what lol

Chargers play Sunday night 2 weeks in a row

Reply/Quote
Do we get a replacement night game flex? Ravens, Chiefs, Titans?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:29 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Do we get a replacement night game flex? Ravens, Chiefs, Titans?

And I know this information isn't out yet but asking in speculation.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: out of towners may be pretty much screwed.  The other 4:25 game is the currently 6-2 Dallas Cowboys at the currently 6-1 Minnesota Vikings.  both games will be on CBS

I won't get the game now, but still pleased because (1) Bengals don't seem to do well on those primetime, away games; and (2)  hate being a zombie at work the next morning. I will find some site to stream the game.

For those with Direct TV in Northeastern PA, we haven't been getting CBS anyway. There is some financial dispute and we have been weeks without CBS. None of the exciting NFL games at all last weekend, none of the college games. Not that Direct TV will give any money back.
Reply/Quote
[Image: farnsworth.jpg]

Glad to hear.  With all the primetime games we've had it seems like every other Sunday at 1:00 we have no game to watch.  4:25 kinda sucks, cutting the viewing day in half and such, but it beats 8:20 any day.  

Edit: Yes, I realize with the bye next Sunday there will be no game to watch at 1:00 :-)
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Yeah, this kind of sucks for me. I won't get the game now, so I'll have to stream. Boo. 
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:18 PM)pally Wrote: out of towners may be pretty much screwed. The other 4:25 game is the currently 6-2 Dallas Cowboys at the currently 6-1 Minnesota Vikings. both games will be on CBS

I thought NFC games wete Fox
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:29 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Do we get a replacement night game flex? Ravens, Chiefs, Titans?

(11-08-2022, 01:30 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: And I know this information isn't out yet but asking in speculation.

We've still got that Monday night in Buffalo to look forward to Help

I would never root for a primetime game, but if they flex us to primetime on January 8 it would be because the North title is at stake, so that's one to think about.  Unless, of course, the NFCE comes down to that week, and then we stay at 1:00.
Reply/Quote
Keep the winning streak going!
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:30 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: And I know this information isn't out yet but asking in speculation.

Lol @ asking in speculation. I can respect that. 

I'm not sure. I saw Jay Morrison making a big deal of how this move gives KC a full slate of 5 prime-timers, which prevents our Dec 4 game from being flexed. But we were at the max of 5 already. So that game wasn't being flexed into prime-time regardless.

I think our best chance from a competition "market value" standpoint would be @TB on Dec 18. But they already have their 5 too so that's not happening. Technically, I think the only possibilities are @TEN on Nov 27 and vs CLE on Dec 11. Nobody cares about the Titans/Bengals. We might have a remote non-0% chance at the latter. Very remote. And I don't even know if that one's possible either. Pure speculation lol
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2022, 01:42 PM)SladeX Wrote: I thought NFC games wete Fox

They mostly are but beginning a few seasons back CBS/Fox began swapping out some games between themselves.  
Reply/Quote