Poll: Will you willingly watch Texans game on Xmas Eve?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You plan on watching the Xmas Eve night game?
Just curious if anyone is planning on watching this game this week. Oh I know some will because they may not have much else to do.

But being on Christmas Eve, this will be my first game all season I will not watch in earnest. Even if it is on at the family party, I may glance over to see the score, but that is it. ANd when I get back, will probably watch some Christmasy stuff instead. The way I see it is that these are my two favorite days of the year, and watching them on either day will be like the clap tainting my yulelog.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I will.

Hate, love, tears, Zimmer, screams, joy, alcohol, happiness, cries, and much more

I wish they would get rid of the entire coaching staff,

Haslett was the worst hire ever. I made a thread people scoffed at.

Haslett destroyed teams in the past, zampese tried to act like Hue, guenthet chews his gum.

Fans take it on the chin

Marvin needs to leave
Reply/Quote
Bits and pieces probably

Doubt it holds my interest enough to actually sit down and tune in.
Reply/Quote
I am a fan so of course I will!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
My family usually sits around and complains about everything, so I'll be watching. The Bengals, whether they're good or bad, are always a welcome distraction for me from a lot of other things, especially the loss of my Grandfather. ( Not looking for sympathy, just a chance to kind of be numb and not think about life or missing him for a while. )
Reply/Quote
I'll be watching it, at least on and off.

Here in Florida so few Bengals games are shown on TV that I make a point of watching them when they are on.

Reply/Quote
I want to watch, but it is just hard to get into Bengals football lately. It will be on the TV of course, but not sure how much I will pay attention. I expect the Bengals to get embarrased as usual. Same old management, same old coaching and same old problems that have been going on for years and years. And now eliminated from the playoffs. I have watched practically every play of every game for years and have Sunday Ticket.

I guess I am really just starting to feel bored with the Bengals. Zero change and the same problems. I can only stay interested and hopeful in a sub par product for so long; especially after suffering through the 90's! Something really big and fresh needs to happen.

I watch other games and see such a huge difference in coaching, accountability and FO competence that it just makes me sad instead of happy to watch well managed teams.

I am just very bored and frustrated with the Bengals right now.

As I have said before, the NFL is the only sport I watch/follow with any kind of interest or passion. So now, for me, Bengals football is over for almost a year. Hard to get very excited about a horrifically long offseasons and just as short of a season. MLB, NBA, NHL fans all see more games in three weeks then I see in an entire year being an NFL fan. Bla bla bla! I'm just whining. lol.

Sorry for rambling. Just sad the Bengals are done for the year and at this point nothing new or fresh on the horizon. Just more stale FO and ML. I really have zero hope for next year if major changes are not made. Cant even see some of the young guys cause ML won't play them!!
Reply/Quote
Meh.......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I like Christmas, and I plan on enjoying myself. So watching this team get owned once again by another backup quarterback making his first career start, isn't in the cards for me.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 11:36 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I like Christmas, and I plan on enjoying myself. So watching this team get owned once again by another backup quarterback making his first career start, isn't in the cards for me.

And throw in the fact that it is the Texans will make it a double dose of crap!
Reply/Quote
I will watch. I'm a masochist. (Probably why I volunteered for one of the suckiest jobs in the Army when I could have done something much easier.) I don't know if it is just me, but does Marvin look like he has less enthusiasm than ever before? He just looks defeated. He looks like a guy going through the motions. Although, it may just be me because I barely pay him or his Marvin-speak any attention anymore.
Reply/Quote
No, there's more to life than football.

That being said, im sure it will be on at the family party im going to. I will most likely glance at it here and there.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 11:50 PM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: I will.

Hate, love, tears, Zimmer, screams, joy, alcohol, happiness, cries, and much more

I wish they would get rid of the entire coaching staff,

Haslett was the worst hire ever. I made a thread people scoffed at.  

Haslett destroyed teams in the past, zampese tried to act like Hue, guenthet chews his gum.

Fans take it on the chin

Marvin needs to leave

So why are you going to watch the game again? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not being a super mega fan myself, you failed to mention if the Bengasl were the ones playing. That would affect my decision. Some of my gifts are not wrapped yet.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I will watch. I can't NOT watch football.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2016, 11:47 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: No, there's more to life than football.

That being said, im sure it will be on at the family party im going to. I will most likely glance at it here and there.

Like flowers and stuff? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I was so pumped when the schedule came out and I saw this game on it. Figured I could get the kids to bed early and just hang out with the wife and watch this game. Maybe do some last minute gift wrapping. Now I just feel "meh" about it. I'm sure it will be on, but I doubt I'll make a real effort to stay awake for the whole thing.
Reply/Quote
First game I will not watch in at least the last 8 years.

Dinner with family and church will take priority.

sadly, perhaps, I would have scheduled church and dinner with family around this game in prior years.
Reply/Quote
will be out with family but will catch pieces on the radio.
Reply/Quote
I didn't even know they play that night.  So, I guess I will probably NOT watch the game.  maybe just to see the score, but family comes first.  especially this weekend. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote