Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your All - Time Favorite Bengal
Who is your all time fav that's ever put on a Bengal uniform? Only one player.

Me:

Jim LeClair - A hard assed MLB for sho'!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very tough question. I'd have to go with Chad.

I became a fan around '93 and while I loved Blake, Pickens, CD, Wilkinson, Kitna, Palmer, Housh, AJ, Burfict, Geno and many others, Chad stands out for a few reasons.

- He was the first superstar Bengals player I got to see.
- He made games fun to watch, because he backed up his talk on the field. The celebrations were fun of course.
- Imo, he was the clear MVP of the 2003-2009 era, when the Bengals became relevant again.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Too many to pick just one, but on this particular moment, I'll name James Brooks.
Reply/Quote
T.J. Houshmanzedah

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Man, so many you could go with...but if I had to pick just one, I would say James Brooks. Could do it all...run, catch, block...and pound for pound, was one of the toughest guys to ever wear the stripes.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:49 AM)B=======D Wrote: T.J. Houshmanzedah

One of favorite Bengals memories:

[Image: tduzzle_display_image.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:28 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Who is your all time fav that's ever put on a Bengal uniform?  Only one player.

Me:

Jim LeClair - A hard assed MLB for sho'!

Munoz. Whit is second.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:58 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: One of favorite Bengals memories:

[Image: tduzzle_display_image.jpg]

That's what did it for me.

He helped Chad so much and deserves the reps.

I believe he hated the Steelers more than us fans.

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
Mine is probably Michael johnson. I've only been a fan since 05 so I don't have a heavy history in the team, but MJ was the first player I really loved when I understood anything about the draft past being just a casual fan. I love defense and he's my prototype defensive end. He never ended up being the best player, but his work in the community and working with the Fischer Price crew was awesome.
Reply/Quote
Chad Johnson was always my homeboy. I really wish he could have stuck around and ended his career here, with maybe a few more years. His time was up though, and I don't like the way he went out.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Takeo Spikes.

The guy was a beast on defense that barely existed.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
Rich Braham.
I know it's not the sexy pick, but that dude was fierce.
Reply/Quote
Mine has to be Chris Collingsworth. He made some great catches during his career and is a great commentator.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Boomer
Reply/Quote
Isaac Curtis. Class personified.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 01:32 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Boomer

Mine, too. I wish Andy had that kind of fire in his belly.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
great question. Ive been a fan since mid 80's since i was only born in 1980. So the guys before that i cant choose. And though the late 80's teams had a lot of success id still only recall bits and pieces. Id choose CHad since he made it fun and was a superstar that made the Bengal brand nationwide following a sad 90's era. But a few more years of AJ and Id be willing to change my vote
Reply/Quote
I've been a fan since 03' and I don't think I have one yet. There are many I've liked, but I think they need to win a superbowl to become an all time favorite, or at least get there!   Tongue

I AM NOT IMPRESSED THUS FAR

P.S. I really liked Bobbie Williams for some reason, and then he became a Raven and won a superbowl... I'll never get close to a player again.  
Reply/Quote
Munoz, followed closely by Big Willie.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote
Chad Johnson easily.

Reply/Quote