Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZT needs to change the offense right now
(10-05-2019, 05:34 PM)corpjet Wrote: Here is an idea, stop drafting O-lineman from Ohio State (Mr Mike Browns fav school)

Gee...I wonder if the reason they draft so many OSU guys has to do with the fact they only have a couple scouts and OSU is close?
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 05:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Gee...I wonder if the reason they draft so many OSU guys has to do with the fact they only have a couple scouts and OSU is close?

No, they don't.  In fact, it could be argued that the team is biased toward drafting SEC and ACC guys..  But, there is nothing wrong with OSU guys.  They are dotting NFL rosters, across the league.  It just happens that the Bengals haven't been in position to draft the right ones, look at the Saints for a good example of drafting OSU players and getting the right ones.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2019, 06:13 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, they don't.  In fact, it could be argued that the team is biased toward drafting SEC and ACC guys..  But, there is nothing wrong with OSU guys.  They are dotting NFL rosters, across the league.  It just happens that the Bengals haven't been in position to draft the right ones, look at the Saints for a good example of drafting OSU players and getting the right ones. 
I believe that Jordan was never drafted to start so soon.
Price won the damn Remington award only playing one year full time at Center.
There is no reason for him to be a bust, and in most cases would have been a no-brainer to draft by any team especially one needy at the position.
Most drafted Centers don't normally start at C in the NFL.
Correct Sunset historically the Bengals if anything don't draft many OSU players.
They just suck at it or it doesn't align with their draft position.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote