Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor
Well you fans wanted a change for ML and now you got it. This guy is not head coach material.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:16 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Well you fans wanted a change for ML and now you got it. This guy is not head coach material.

I TOTALLY AGREE.HE is another nice guy,like shula and does not know how to win and granted,he does not have enough top players to win anything.This O-line is awlful ,Dalton is slow as mud and throws the ball everywhere but to the receiver.I cannot stand to watch him anymore.His time is over. :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:16 PM)Always a Bengal Wrote: Well you fans wanted a change for ML and now you got it. This guy is not head coach material.

Same players as last year. Had no chance. We need scouts an a football G M.

Also dalton sucks. I know o line is bad but the Steelers 3 game QB is bing pressured and still throwing 60 yards TD. While running around. Dalton is in the fetal position. Pull him.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Taylor is going to learn a lot. Hopefully he is smart enough to leave before his future is destroyed like Shulas was.
Reply/Quote
The lack of urgency when 21 points behind has me pretty miffed. Where the hell is this new aged philosophy???
Reply/Quote
I blame the roster more than I blame ZT at this point. Once he gets some players that aren't absolute dogshit, then maybe he can make something of it.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
This organization needs a complete rebuild from MB to the water girls. Need a GM, scouts, owner that wants to win and experienced coaches.

Also need to stop signing our own guys just because we are familure with them and bring in good talent when FA begins.
Reply/Quote
Hope Zac Taylor is good because he will be around for the 15 years with this terrible owner.
Reply/Quote
This is embarrassing.

Oh well, maybe this really all does lead to a high pick and a new QB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Fire Tobin. If we keep losing then I will place the blame on Zac.
Reply/Quote
He has not been good.

I still wanted Marvin gone.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I think we owe Zac Taylor a Congratulations! A Cincinnati Bengals Time honored tradition of Getting shit on in Prime time.
Reply/Quote
Their record now has no bearing on the fact that ML needed to go.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2019, 11:51 PM)Adamantium Wrote: I blame the roster more than I blame ZT at this point. Once he gets some players that aren't absolute dogshit, then maybe he can make something of it.

Thank you. I wish Bengals fans would take a step back and realize Zac’s been dealt a shit hand. Give him some time before we judge him.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals simply do not have talented players on the field. I will say that Turner should be fired. I am not sure about Sweet Lou either.

Give Taylor 3 years and see what happens. Let him get his QB and see if he can get talent on O-line. If Tobin does not bring in talent either FA or via the draft, there is not much a coach can do. We saw this in the 1990s.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I said it was time for ML to walk, but I will say Zac and the Bengals are improving his future employment opportunities.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 12:25 AM)PlayadLc Wrote: Thank you. I wish Bengals fans would take a step back and realize Zac’s been dealt a shit hand. Give him some time before we judge him.

Right

In no way is this shit show on ZT. We have no Oline, a QB that goes into a fetal position at the drop of a hat and a defense that would give up 100 yards rushing to my grandma.

Lets send ZT down to win at Daytona in a go-cart
Reply/Quote
This is clearly on the front office how anyone thought that Brown or Hart we're good players has no reason to be in the NFL. I'm not joking or trying to be cute about.
Fire Taylor or Keep him IDC but if the front office continues not to use free agency to sign good players then this team will continue to suck.
The frustrating part is this roster isn't that bad and I can argue good but when you throw in the worst LB crew and the worst Offensive line then it will ruin the rest of the team. That's what is happening here.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor has been given the task of painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling within a box of eight Crayola crayons and a pink rubber eraser.
Reply/Quote
Zac is the least of our problems, the organization would be doing him a favor and pulling a Miami and getting rid of any and all that we could and stock pile draft pics. our "stars" are aging, send them to New England or whoever wants to pony up some pics and rebuild this mess

tank, tank, tank
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote