Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor needs to go
Don’t think I can watch this team anymore until this clown is gone
Reply/Quote
This guy is in so far over his head it’s laughable at this point. You have to fire him because he’s so obviously incompetent no coordinator or position coach with any talent is hitching their wagon to this loser. Mike Brown needs to just get it over with and pull the plug.
Reply/Quote
Zac isn’t going anywhere.

We are not Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
LMAO.... Baltimore is just BETTER. They kicked the shit out of us last year. The defense played well enough to win today, which was encouraging. Burrow played meh ball today, offensive line was simply outclassed.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:33 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Zac isn’t going anywhere.

We are not Cleveland.

You mean a team with a winning record? Correct we aren’t.
Reply/Quote
I don't understand how they had no counter to the pass rush.

Either call plays, and/or switch to formations that can help pick up the blitz, or call plays that can exploit the pressure (slip screen, quick out, hitch etc.)

There looked to be no answer. None.

For people that said Joe held on to the ball to long, you can't throw the ball away 20 times in a game. Guys were routinely getting to him under 2 seconds. How many guys went completely unblocked?

And another thing... We ran the ball great last week, yet there seemed to be attempt to get it going this week. It looked like a lot of other games under this turd. We have absolutely no identity, and the playcalling seems almost random and without purpose for long stretches.

Absolutely pathetic job today by Taylor. This dude sucks.
Reply/Quote
They need to take the offense away from Taylor and give it to a competent OC Today!! Let Taylor focus solely on being an HC. He had no gameplan for the blitz, which he knows is coming every week.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:33 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Zac isn’t going anywhere.

We are not Cleveland.

Speaking thereof, the Stains are tearing through the Colts’ defense and lead 3-0.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You mean a team with a winning record? Correct we aren’t.

Remind you of another team we watch? When you can't block, you don't win many games against superior talent.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You mean a team with a winning record? Correct we aren’t.

It took them how many years and how many coaches as how many bottom out before they have a winning record through 5 games?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:39 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: It took them how many years and how many coaches as how many bottom out before they have a winning record through 5 games?

And this is going to be the 5th straight losing season for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
This game was discouraging to say the least. It looked as if there was no game plan on offense at any point. Also sad that a coach cannot scheme up something to combat a blitz. Zac Taylor needs to stop running the offense, plain and simple. It was also embarrassing watching him run the ball and kick a FG at the end of the game. Apparently today he lost not just his game plan but also his pride. Shameful.
Reply/Quote
Problem is who is going to coach the team if we get rid of this staff? Which I wouldn't have a problem with, but coaches aren't leaving other teams in the middle of the year to come here.

I'll pass on BoB.

We need to fire Tobin too. It looks like we had a decent draft this year. That doesn't eliminate all the past shitty drafts and all the work this team he built needed.

Use the stud good young pieces to attract some better coaches and a decent GM.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I don't understand how they had no counter to the pass rush.

Either call plays, and/or switch to formations that can help pick up the blitz, or call plays that can exploit the pressure (slip screen, quick out, hitch etc.)

There looked to be no answer.  None.

For people that said Joe held on to the ball to long, you can't throw the ball away 20 times in a game.  Guys were routinely getting to him under 2 seconds.  How many guys went completely unblocked?

And another thing... We ran the ball great last week, yet there seemed to be attempt to get it going this week.  It looked like a lot of other games under this turd.  We have absolutely no identity, and the playcalling seems almost random and without purpose for long stretches.

Absolutely pathetic job today by Taylor.  This dude sucks.

Well, Gannon also seemed to think he held the ball too long quite a few times. Mixon missed a crucial blitz pickup that Gio picked up a quarter later, TE, LT doubled a man and let a rusher run free, it's bad execution on a lot of it. Now, that may be on the coaching, could be young players effing up, could be both. Lamar Jackson ran for almost 350 yds on us last year in two games. He had 3 yds today. Defense dropped 3 INTs, but otherwise played a pretty good game. Even if you don't have communication issues against this front, you're gonna have your hands full. They're top 5 in the league against the run. We tried to run, but at 2.5 YPC, you can't just keep pounding into the awaiting arms of tacklers. The lack of a pass game today is really what killed them offensively...we had our own INTs. The Bengals are a better team than they were last year, but they're still very bad up front on offense. I mean, I guess we could go max protect every play, but then you have no weapons on the field. Burrow is learning on the job, this was his first bad game. Soon enough, he'll figure out his reads, get into better audibles.... remember when he didn't audible out of a play that ran right into the blitz? Those are things that will improve with experience. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:39 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: It took them how many years and how many coaches as how many bottom out before they have a winning record through 5 games?

Just goes to show that it doesn’t matter how much talent you have on your team if your coaches aren’t worth a ****.
Reply/Quote
I'm not happy with how much wear he gave Mixon at the end of an unwinnable game. Isn't Perine on the team? Why beat the shit out of Mixon in garbage time for nothing?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:43 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: And this is going to be the 5th straight losing season for the Bengals.

Yeah we watch a franchise that made poor draft picks, bad FA decisions, and never made any moves in FA while being too afraid to take risks and move on from a head coach that’s been here for far too long. I’m not sayingZac isn’t the problem, I’m saying the problems are mostly elsewhere.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:49 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Problem is who is going to coach the team if we get rid of this staff? Which I wouldn't have a problem with, but coaches aren't leaving other teams in the middle of the year to come here.

I'll pass on BoB.

We need to fire Tobin too. It looks like we had a decent draft this year. That doesn't eliminate all the past shitty drafts and all the work this team he built needed.

Use the stud good young pieces to attract some better coaches and a decent GM.

Good call on Tobin. The drafts prior to last season and this have been absolute GARBAGE for a while now. They have set this team back quite a bit as the core group ages. 

Reply/Quote
I'm not watching as a protest if Zac is head coach. Ill watch redzone next Sun, Hope they fire him. Im realistic though so it's more than likely not to happen.
Reply/Quote

So because you can name one franchise that didn't do well with moving on from coaches we should keep a guy who's clearly not qualified for the job?

Did the 49'ers make a mistake when they only gave Jim Tomsula and Chip Kelly each a year to then hire Kyle Shannahan?

Imagine if they followed your logic.  "Guys, I know Chip Kelly sucks but we're not the Browns".

What stupid logic...
Reply/Quote