Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor needs to go
(10-18-2020, 05:32 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Im.not seeing progress. Im seeing loses. 
Thats enough to.clean house

I do not see much progress that sticks seems one area improves just to regress the following week... But not sure the FO will fire him yet. Even if they do we can only promote from within I think. No decent coach on the outside looking in would want to step in midseason.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 12:05 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Zac has no.sense of urgency to win or change the culture. He thinks he has 5 years to.do it

He probably does...

They will allow him to waste Burrow’s entire rookie contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 12:10 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He probably does...

They will allow him to waste Burrow’s entire rookie contract.

That's my biggest fear now. 

Hanging onto aging vets for far to long. Only dipping a pinky toe into free agency. Using all our top draft picks on skill positions and ignoring the trenches. Going into Burrow's 2nd contract and ZT's still here coaching up 7-9 seasons.

You know pretty much in the words of Aerosmith "it's the same old story same old song and dance"
Reply/Quote
If We can declare that Burrow has IT after 1 game we can declare ZT does NOT have IT after 22 games, right?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 12:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If We can declare that Burrow has IT after 1 game we can declare ZT does NOT have IT after 22 games, right?

Called Chick.Ludwig and Tim.McGee on.WLW tonight.
I said switch this coaching staff with the Steelers or Ravens how many wins do.the Bengals have......???
He said undefeated. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:01 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: In the Marvin era didn't we blow like a 28-7 lead to Rivers ?

Yep, in 2006. They were up 28-7 at halftime, and then got outscored 13-42 the 2nd half.

Even worse was 2010, where they went up 28-7 on the Bills and got outscored 3-42 the rest of way. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Darn you bleacher report for getting my hopes up

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
That 4th down cal to kick a fg and try to go up by TWO when you’re defense clearly can’t stop anything instead of going for it sealed it for me. Can him. That was such a loser decision.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That 4th down cal to kick a fg and try to go up by TWO when you’re defense clearly can’t stop anything instead of going for it sealed it for me. Can him. That was such a loser decision.

Both were garbage decisions. I don't care that the 55 yard field goal was made.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 06:27 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Zac continues to say dumb and pointless shit in his conferences. Completely clueless.

"We're building a winning culture."
"We're trending in the right direction."
"This locker room is built to handle adversity."

Yet they can't seem to prove any of this with actual wins.  So weird.  It's almost like it's complete bullshit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:43 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That 4th down cal to kick a fg and try to go up by TWO when you’re defense clearly can’t stop anything instead of going for it sealed it for me. Can him. That was such a loser decision.

Agree.  You had little to gain there.  
Reply/Quote
Zac cant admit to.his players that hes not.doing a good enough job
As a coach and with that hes losing any credibility
He had left with the lockeroom.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 08:50 AM)Big Boss Wrote: "We're building a winning culture."
"We're trending in the right direction."
"This locker room is built to handle adversity."

Yet they can't seem to prove any of this with actual wins.  So weird.  It's almost like it's complete bullshit.

Empty platitudes by Taylor that he'll keep purporting to keep his job. I get it, he's not going to use a press conference to admit he's a failure; that would be a foolish career move.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:03 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Empty platitudes by Taylor that he'll keep purporting to keep his job. I get it, he's not going to use a press conference to admit he's a failure; that would be a foolish career move.

Hard to build a winning culture with a winning percentage in the .13’s. Taylor is in over his head.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote