Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor needs to go
(10-11-2020, 07:43 PM)MickMack Wrote: Has to be Hue's start in Cleveland.  1-31 his first two seasons, 3-36 overall.

My assumption would be John McKay in Tampa
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:43 PM)MickMack Wrote: Has to be Hue's start in Cleveland.  1-31 his first two seasons, 3-36 overall.

Hue didn’t have a Dalton or Burrow level starting QB (until Mayfield). Taylor looks worse, imo.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:34 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: I'm sure you are not the only one.  2015 about broke me, I tuned in to 2016 and 2017 but it was clear the window had shut hard on that team. Much of 2018 and nearly all of 2019 was unwatchable.  It was only when I learned of Burrow that I kind of rejuvenated my own interest.  All my favorite players from that 2015 unit are either gone or suck now.  Fact is, this is a bad organization and this is a bad time within it.  

(10-11-2020, 07:44 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Same. If they get him injured I will instantly check out for the year.

Went thru the 90s, then a glimpse of hope in the Marvin era, and now it feels just like the 90s again, except with the incredible ceiling that Burrow seems to have.

The common denominator in all this, it ryhmes with Clown Whammly.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: My assumption would be John McKay in Tampa

At least McKay was good for some absolute gems during pressers....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Went thru the 90s, then a glimpse of hope in the Marvin era, and now it feels just like the 90s again, except with the incredible ceiling that Burrow seems to have.

I feel ya bro....the rug was pulled out from under us when the old man died. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: I feel ya bro....the rug was pulled out from under us when the old man died. 

It really feels like the only hope for things to ever get better will be to vote against the next stadium deal so Mike leaves town and hope we get another franchise a few years after that.

Funny thing is, I'd be willing to bet the expansion franchise would get to the playoffs before the Mike Brown run team that would leave.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:00 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: He should be fired for simply giving up and kicking instead of going for 6

Yeah, I was thinking to myself as we drove at the very end that it would be amusingly lame if he went for the FG.  Isn't that the sort of "face saving" move that makes you look even worse than going for a TD and getting shut out?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 06:54 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: He was interviewed.

So, just to be clear, you're taking Zac Taylor over every single coach not named Eric Bienemy.  May I ask why?

I was referring to bienemy as the only coach I wanted. Whatever you as said in his and Zacs interview is something I’d want to know.

But that sucks, as even if we were to fire Taylor right now and offer bienemy the job he may not take it. There will be other jobs opening after this year that will be more alluring than this.
Reply/Quote
The Dolphins are now better than us, btw.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:23 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: The Dolphins are now better than us, btw.

We haven't been better than the Dolphins since 2015, have we?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 08:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We haven't been better than the Dolphins since 2015, have we?

Touché!
Reply/Quote
We have been getting more aggressive lately still unlikely. 80 percent of NFL franchises would have fired him by now. Ill be generous and say 15 percent Taylor is gone by 1 pm tomorrow probably optimistic even giving it 15 percent. Mike cant be happy that 1 of his highest paid player was benched in a borderline winnable game because coach wanted to make a statement. Mike has always liked AJ quite a bit
Reply/Quote
Some context peeps- let's not forget that since Jackson took over Bmore is 24-1 against everyone not names Kansas City in the regular season.. Just a friendly reminder
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Some context peeps- let's not forget that since Jackson took over Bmore is 24-1 against everyone not names Kansas City in the regular season.. Just a friendly reminder

Yeah! So don’t even try to get better, suckers!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:52 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Went thru the 90s, then a glimpse of hope in the Marvin era, and now it feels just like the 90s again, except with the incredible ceiling that Burrow seems to have.

The common denominator in all this, it ryhmes with Clown Whammly.

Marvin gave the team immediate respectability when he was hired.  They were never great outside of 2015, but they had to be considered.  It was well past time for him to be gone when he left, but he did a lot for the franchise.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:29 PM)Trademark Wrote: Don’t think I can watch this team anymore until this clown is gone

It would be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice if you would stop threatening it after every loss and actually do it. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Honest question there has to be plays out there that can work with a crap O-Line???
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I wonder if Taylor, Turner or Callahan will ever admit that they made a mistake about the competence of the o-line?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 09:17 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: Yeah! So don’t even try to get better, suckers!

Nah they still need to cut ties, but let's not all lose our collective minds. 
Reply/Quote
The Ravens were sending delayed blitzes all game and Taylor never adjusted Taylor got out coached and keeps pissing off more players as well. Yes the line is bad but it wasnt as bad as the Ravens made them look. My real fear is other teams will watch this tape and Taylor wont have the ability to adjust and we just continue to look this awful week after week.
Reply/Quote