Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor needs to go
(10-11-2020, 10:13 PM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Yes, we would not go 10-6 again, but we would not see any games as abysmal as today either.  

As far as defense goes, the 2009 unit had some great corners, but other than that they played good mainly because they were not on the field as much because we were such a ball control offense.

If we got that offense going again, then maybe we could morph it into what the Browns are doing, which is, I hate to say it, what I want to see out of the Bengals right now. 

I'm beginning to think that what was said in another thread may be the way to go. Just get a fullback. Nobody loves smash mouth more than me, but what I was trying to say was, I don't think we'd even win a game running an unbalanced line. We'd drive down in 10 minutes, and kick a FG, then some hotshot OC and QB put up 7 points in 2 minutes on us. It's the way the league is now....and the rules favor passing attacks. At least with a FB, you have another available runner and pass catcher on the field that can block and pick up blitzes. One thing's for sure, they're gonna have to do something, cause these guys can't block shit.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I dont see any progess under ZT. And it starts with the AFC North.
Last year the Bengals lost 5 games in.the North by average of 26 pts per game if my.memory serves me right
Today they lose by 24. That Zac is such a daredevul of a coach.
How about that FG with.24 seconds....gutsy call coach
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: When he's managing a Kinkos in 4 years, and wondering how he's going to afford his 750k mortgage.

He's on pace for a nice 9-51-4 at the appropriate juncture. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
the FG with 24 seconds and the reaction to it left made me laugh
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's on pace for a nice 9-51-4 at the appropriate juncture. 

He will be worse than Shula.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:47 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Good guess. I was thinking John McKay in Tampa foe the expansion Bucs. So Hugh got 39 games. 

I don't know if I can handle 18 more games of this.

McKay started 0-26 with 11 shutouts but then won the last 2 games of his second year and 5 games his 3rd year. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
John McKay has a playoff win.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 12:46 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: John McKay has a playoff win.

I recall seeing a video of him with his craptastic team at practice and a WR dropped a pass and John McKay said something along the lines of "I bet if it would have been a beer you would have caught it."
Reply/Quote
“The hits on Joe Burrow are overblown”

“We’re not going to panic”

How can anyone take anything this guy says seriously?

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 07:18 PM)TKUHL Wrote: After the 2015 playoff debacle I heard experts say that meltdown is the type of thing that destroys a franchise for a decade. So far it’s spot on.

That was definitely the start. I mean that loss was heart wrenching,  back breaking terrible. I think it nailed home, that this team just can't win in the playoffs no matter what and the players fully gave up after it.. You can't get much closer to winning a playoff game against our most hated rival. It devastated this team..
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2020, 05:36 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: You mean a team with a winning record? Correct we aren’t.

ZT is not a head coach and he is just horrible.Just a big talker and a yakker.He has lost this team and even Joe Burrow thinks he is goofy.This is just a terrible team and they cannot protect this qb.He is going to be on IR very soon.The guy took a massive beating today and that will just wear him down very soon.ZT is not HC material and it shows. He is just way over his head and he so reminds me of the shula dude and I believe the players are done.I have NEVER seen so many injuries on a team and this stuff goes on and on for pickin 50 years.This franchise has injuries more than anyone. If A.J.Green asked to be traded in the middle of a game that tells me he has given up on the Bengals and Joe Mixon played awlful.He was not putting a monster effort in this like last game. I am so so sick of watching these Bengals,what an huge embarrassment for our city and Joe Burrow is taking a massive beating and he will not last.I see about 4 wins MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:
Reply/Quote
I will confidently and happily bet all of the money in my checking and savings account that Zac Taylor will NEVER win a single playoff game in his career as head coach of the Bengals. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The man doesn’t have a single clue as to what the f*** he’s doing. If he isn’t fired at seasons end (or preferably before), then the Brown family is even more stupid than I thought
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 03:00 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: I will confidently and happily bet all of the money in my checking and savings account that Zac Taylor will NEVER win a single playoff game in his career as head coach of the Bengals. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The man doesn’t have a single clue as to what the f*** he’s doing. If he isn’t fired at seasons end (or preferably before), then the Brown family is even more stupid than I thought

Zac will never even make the playoffs
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 08:57 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Zac will never even make the playoffs

Andy Dalton will win a playoff game with the Dallas Cowboys long before Zac Taylor ever coaches in one.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:02 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton will win a playoff game with the Dallas Cowboys long before Zac Taylor ever coaches in one.

If the eagles dont sneak up again they're gonna get blown out in the WC. That defense is like historically bad.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:02 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton will win a playoff game with the Dallas Cowboys long before Zac Taylor ever coaches in one.

It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Reply/Quote
Lets do a protest like the jets fans, it’ll be great
https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/new-york-jets-fans-protest-adam-gase-on-thursday
Reply/Quote
It was like Ravens were playing a different sport than we were. If we keep Taylor to much longer we may ruin Burrow
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:16 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: It was like Ravens were playing a different sport than we were. If we keep Taylor to much longer we may ruin Burrow

The "ruining" narrative is overblown. Watson got decimated to the point of having to ride the bus instead of flying and coached by the defensive genius BoB and he's arguably a top 5 QB.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2020, 09:20 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: The "ruining" narrative is overblown. Watson got decimated to the point of having to ride the bus instead of flying and coached by the defensive genius BoB and he's arguably a top 5 QB.

Bob was known for offense not defense. Bob could at least get Texans to playoffs, I dont think Zac is capable of going 5-11
Reply/Quote