Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor not ready to address benching Dalton..
(10-27-2019, 07:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I did it to make a point.

Making up stuff in head to insult Dalton is grasping for straws.

Squealing and crying don't win games.  Plenty of very intense competitors who hate to lose don't squeal or cry about it. 

Ever seen Bill Belichick after a loss?  He's not squealing or crying.  He is calm and collected, and he talks about the next game, but when Dalton does the same thing you have to make up stuff in your head about how he does not care about losing.

Have  you ever truly seen Dalton bothered by a loss? 
If Dalton got benched today for the remainder of the season 
I don't think it would really bother him. 
Daltons record going back to last year is a underwhelming 5 and 12.
Reply/Quote
Belichek doesnt get animated after a loss or win. But even after a win he acts like the Patriots lost.
Trust me Belichek demands execution and perfection from
His players. Theirs only one way he goes about it.
His way. His way or you are finding the door.
Reply/Quote
I don't get it...we had a long thread about nobody wanting AB here and now we are pining for players who throw fits and act like spoiled children on the sidelines. Make up you damn minds, people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well I would be glad to comment on the evidence you actually have, but since there is none I don't know what to say.

You don't like Dalton,(as a starting QB for the Bengals) so you say he does not mind losing (I said there "is a definite difference between the two in how much importance they put in winning a football game.) .  That is all there is too it.  You make up stuff to fit your opinion. (this is utter bullshit and actually something you do quite often)

So, first you lie. Then you claim something that i did not say. Then you hypocritically talk out of your ass and project. 

You are as bad at message boarding as the Bengals are at football. How you continue to do what you do without clear embarrassment, is baffling to me. You literally do not know what you're talking about half the time, and another quarter of the time you make stuff up(maybe the percentages aren't exact--could be 30% don't know what you're talking about 45% talk out of your ass). Then you double down on accusing people of making stuff up when you spend a lot of your time...making stuff up, misquoting and lying about what people say(AS I JUST POINTED OUT ABOVE). 

How many posts have i made like this? Too many to count. I wasn't going to put this much time in this post because it's like arguing with a child that just sticks thier fingers in their ears and yells "nanananananananana. I can't hear you!", but i have such a hard time just letting bullshit posts like this go by unchecked. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:20 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Have  you ever truly seen Dalton bothered by a loss? 

Have you ever spent any time with Dalton after a loss?

I still don't know what you are talking about.  To me Dalton seems to act like every other QB in the league after a loss.  So PLEASE post a video of a QB who hate to lose so I can know what you are talking about.
Reply/Quote
A true competitor knows a winner when they see one and Andy Dalton is not a winner. Hes an okay with a loss type of guy.. he's glad he's getting paid. Definetly not a leader. Now let's put somebody like phillip rivers under center and we'll see someone who truly wants to win and gets at somebody when they ain't doing something right in order to win.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Have you ever spent any time with Dalton after a loss?

I still don't know what you are talking about.  To me Dalton seems to act like every other QB in the league after a loss.  So PLEASE post a video of a QB who hate to lose so I can know what you are talking about.

I've actually been so pissed off about things that I've smashed stuff...it didn't make me any better at what I was doing.  But that's just me.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So, first you lie. Then you claim something that i did not say. Then you hypocritically talk out of your ass and project. 

You are as bad at message boarding as the Bengals are at football. How you continue to do what you do without clear embarrassment, is baffling to me. You literally do not know what you're talking about half the time, and another quarter of the time you make stuff up(maybe the percentages aren't exact--could be 30% don't know what you're talking about 45% talk out of your ass). Then you double down on accusing people of making stuff up when you spend a lot of your time...making stuff up, misquoting and lying about what people say(AS I JUST POINTED OUT ABOVE). 

How many posts have i made like this? Too many to count. I wasn't going to put this much time in this post because it's like arguing with a child that just sticks thier fingers in their ears and yells "nanananananananana. I can't hear you!", but i have such a hard time just letting bullshit posts like this go by unchecked. 

So I take it you have no evidence to show me?

Because this is what happens every time I stump you.  You just go on and on with personal attacks and refuse to answer the question I asked..

I honestly don't know how you can tell Dalton does not care about losing.  All I want is a simple explanation of how you came to that conclusion.  Is that really too much to ask?  Just post a video of Dalton and Warner and point out the "obvious" differences.
Reply/Quote

Making up stuff in head to insult Dalton is grasping for straws.

Squealing and crying don't win games.  Plenty of very intense competitors who hate to lose don't squeal or cry about it. 

Ever seen Bill Belichick after a loss?  He's not squealing or crying.  He is calm and collected, and he talks about the next game, but when Dalton does the same thing you have to make up stuff in your head about how he does not care about losing.

Squealing and crying

Squealing and crying

Squealing and crying

You keep typing that, but not ONE SINGLE PERSON typed that until you did. 

Do you have any ***** clue as to the fact that's a strawman argument? Something you do quite often. 

"straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent."

Man, you are so tedius. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:20 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: Well then Dalton is just a loser then..he sucks.

True, as a quarterback in the NFL, Dalton is a loser without an excellent all around team backing him up. 

And yes, he does suck. 

Reply/Quote

Here's a point i'd like to make. This team sucks ass and they're one of the two worst teams in the NFL, without trying to be that way. 

Yet here you are, defending everything you can, despite the overwhelming evidence that there is very little this team does right and a mountain of things they do wrong. 

You must be related to Mike Brown. 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You keep typing that, but not ONE SINGLE PERSON typed that until you did. 

Okay then.  I will gladly use whatever term you want, but so far no one has been able to explain exactly what type of behavior proves Dalton doesn't care about winning.

So post specific examples of what ever makes you think he doesn't care and I will use those terms instead.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't get it...we had a long thread about nobody wanting AB here and now we are pining for players who throw fits and act like spoiled children on the sidelines.  Make up you damn minds, people.

Come on man, you're better than that. Don't be a Fred. 

Some may want animated guys but the true point is just, fans want players that are effected by losing in a way that makes them do something different to not lose. And they don't want guys that just go home and say "oh well, we'll get back to practice and get em next week". 

If you suck ass hard, make some ***** changes. Do something different from what you usually do. Don't keep doing the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, thinking that 'eventually, our luck has to change'. 

As a side note, Brady is the G.O.A.T. and you better believe he throws fits every now and then and chews guys asses off when he thinks he needs to. So who is anyone to tell that guy he's wrong in his approach?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True, as a quarterback in the NFL, Dalton is a loser without an excellent all around team backing him up. 

So is every other QB in the league.

What is the best record ever for a QB playing on a team with the 32nd ranked defense, 32nd ranked rush offense, and pass protection that allows the third most sacks in the league?
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't know what you are talking about. 

You're damn right you don't. 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Come on man, you're better than that. Don't be a Fred. 

Some may want animated guys but the true point is just, fans want players that are effected by losing in a way that makes them do something different to not lose. And they don't want guys that just go home and say "oh well, we'll get back to practice and get em next week". 

If you suck ass hard. Make some ***** changes. Do something different from what you usually do. Don't keep doing the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, thinking that 'eventually, our luck has to change'. 

As a side note, Brady is the G.O.A.T. and you better believe he throws fits every now and then and chews guys asses off when he thinks he needs to. So who is anyone to tell that guy he's wrong in his approach?

We've had players who are affected by losing...they demand trades and they leave and we get all butthurt over them quitting on us.  We are message board dummies who see Mike Brown on TV every now and then...imagine how quickly actual NFL players who have actually interacted with the guy get sick of him and want out.

Mike Brown makes playing for a Bengals into a mundane, clock-punching job.  No titles, no ring of honor, no national spotlight, no pride in wearing the jersey of an historic team, and so on.  Our players act in a manner befitting of players clocking into a ho-hum soul-drainer of an organization. I can't be the only person who has been laughed at for wearing Bengals apparel, think of how players who are living the dream after years of hard work to get to the NFL feel decked out in a uniform that represents failure and nepotism.

We've seen what happens when Bengals players blow their stacks over losing.  They're told to just stay the course and that things aren't changing.  It's like throwing yourself against a brick wall.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 07:42 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So I take it you have no evidence to show me?

Because this is what happens every time I stump you.  You just go on and on with personal attacks and refuse to answer the question I asked..

I honestly don't know how you can tell Dalton does not care about losing.  All I want is a simple explanation of how you came to that conclusion.  Is that really too much to ask?  Just post a video of Dalton and Warner and point out the "obvious" differences.

blah blah blah. The only one you stump is yourself. Once again, as you say "i don't know what you're talking about". Read my post a few hundred more times and maybe the switch will click for you. 

And stop with your damn "does not car about losing", Mr. Strawman. You're like a terrible, broken country and western record to my ears (eyes). 

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Okay then.  I will gladly use whatever term you want, but so far no one has been able to explain exactly what type of behavior proves Dalton doesn't care about winning.

So post specific examples of what ever makes you think he doesn't care and I will use those terms instead.

The term is aloof, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mike Brown makes playing for a Bengals into a mundane, clock-punching job.  No titles, no ring of honor, no national spotlight, no pride in wearing the jersey of an historic team, and so on.  Our players act in a manner befitting of players clocking into a ho-hum soul-drainer of an organization.

It’s worse than that. The Cincinnati Bengals are the Single-A affiliate of the New England Patriots. We’re their farm team; check their roster if you don’t believe me.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Some may want animated guys but the true point is just, fans want players that are effected by losing in a way that makes them do something different to not lose. And they don't want guys that just go home and say "oh well, we'll get back to practice and get em next week". 

If you suck ass hard, make some ***** changes. Do something different from what you usually do. Don't keep doing the same damn thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, thinking that 'eventually, our luck has to change'. 

You have no clue if Dalton has changed anything.  

You just make stuff up and pretend it is true.

EVERY SINGLE QB IN THE LEAGUE SAYS "We have to be better.  We have to fix things and move on to next week."  That is exactly the same thing Dalton says.

So far you have made about a dozen posts and you still have not pointed out what Dalton does that proves he does not care about losing.  All you have posted is stuff you make up in your head.
Reply/Quote