Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Zac Taylor visits local bar to celebrate with the fans
Reply/Quote
Shit. I want to be his friend now
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
That man just finished a brutal sweep of both the Steelers and Ravens, while also ending the 30 year drought.

He's already a legend in my view.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I heard Burrow wanted to go the bar a celebrate but Zac took the ball out of his hands and went to the bar on his own

Go ZAC!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That lady was determined to get a photo with Zac and Zac was determined to not give a shit lol.
Reply/Quote
Gotta give credit - not just rebuilding the team and now winning a playoff game but Zac AND the team are both likeable and have been working at rebuilding and reinforcing the deep ties of the team into the community.
Reply/Quote
Love the concept, but not in this day and age.

CAN NOT HAVE COVID RAGING THE ROSTER IN THE POST SEASON, SO KEEP THE PLAYERS AND STAFF AWAY FROM THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:33 AM)Trademark Wrote:

You can really see more and more why he has the entire locker room behind him.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:33 AM)Trademark Wrote:

Man I hated the hire so bad.  Wanted him gone, thought he stunk.  But I'm an idiot, everyone who knows me will vouch for that.

Zac Taylor is the effin man!!  Love that dude.

How I saw Taylor at first....

How I see him now...

Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:00 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Love the concept, but not in this day and age.

CAN NOT HAVE COVID RAGING THE ROSTER IN THE POST SEASON, SO KEEP THE PLAYERS AND STAFF AWAY FROM THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They ain't testing if ppl aint sick.  Believe that.  The NFL ain't missing their playoff money over that nonsense.  It won't be an issue.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Just as long as he doesn’t go Urban Meyer mode tonight
Reply/Quote
Love what he’s brought to this city. Players have been talking about it since day one. Now the fans get to see it a little more. Well done Zac, still lots more to do though! Just wait till he’s bringing that Super Bowl trophy back to Cincy to party with the whole city!
Reply/Quote
Zac is an outstanding leader, and understands the business. Who ever made the decision to hire him needs a game ball too (assuming it wasn't MD himself).
Reply/Quote
I wonder what bar that was! It doesn't look like any of the bars right by the stadium or we would have gone to find him!
Reply/Quote
I'm beginning to think Zac Taylor is one mustache away from being Ted Lasso.

Reply/Quote
Class move, he is showing us why he was a good hire now on to Tenn. I hope :)
Reply/Quote
A game ball for the fans hand delivered by Zac, how cool is that ?

Zac Freakin Taylor !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 10:19 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I wonder what bar that was! It doesn't look like any of the bars right by the stadium or we would have gone to find him!

Sounded like said “the ball stays at MLT’s” which is a bar in mt lookout.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 02:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I heard Burrow wanted to go the bar a celebrate but Zac took the ball out of his hands and went to the bar on his own

Go ZAC!!

Okay that was pretty funny
Reply/Quote
Zach is the man and I'm glad the city and fanbase are starting to appreciate him.
Reply/Quote