Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac got robbed
(02-13-2022, 03:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah, I see.  .  .  

"Super Bowl Sunday.  .  .  the day where it is okay for board members to talk bad about another one, but he is not allowed to speak in his own defense."

Good thing we have you guys as the moral compass around here.

Good thing alright...

You bitching about Zac Taylor the only Bengal HC to ever win 2 road Playoff wins on the way to the SB speaks for itself.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You bitching about Zac Taylor the only Bengal HC to ever win 2 road Playoff wins on the way to the SB speaks for itself.

Perfect example of what I am always talking about.

I have NOT been bitching about Zac Taylor, but if I ask you to provide a link to back up your claim you will just cry that I am being ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good thing alright...

You bitching about Zac Taylor the only Bengal HC to ever win 2 road Playoff wins on the way to the SB speaks for itself.

It get annoying... Like who gives a **** today... Save it for tomorrow... I'm sure if they win he will have some stat to say Zac sucks still.. It's so obvious what this guy is doing at this point. He just wants to kill everyone's mood because he is miserable himself.. Is this what you want Fred? Zac is horrible and Marvin is the goat...Better now?
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:14 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Tony, ya gave me a good LOL. I'm stupid for even replying to toasty.

Enjoy the game dude!

This dude is the most annoying poster ever....
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of what I am always talking about.

I have NOT been bitching about Zac Taylor, but if I ask you to provide a link to back up your claim you will just cry that I am being ridiculous.

Whaaaah, provide a link... WHAAAAAHHHHH!!!!Cry
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:25 PM)Tony Wrote: It get annoying... Like who gives a **** today... Save it for tomorrow... I'm sure if they win he will have some stat to say Zac sucks still.. It's so obvious what this guy is doing at this point. He just wants to kill everyone's mood because he is miserable himself.. Is this what you want Fred? Zac is horrible and Marvin is the goat...Better now?

Loses his shit and goes into a multi post rant against me.

Then claims anyone who loses their shit and goes into a rant on Super Bowl Sunday has issues.

Epic.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Perfect example of what I am always talking about.

(02-13-2022, 03:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Whaaaah, provide a link... WHAAAAAHHHHH!!!!Cry

Thanks for proving my point.

Again.Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 03:02 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Not every post and conversation here is rhetorical discourse. Many posts here are just informal conversations between people. 

Where is my toasty reply acknowledging basic understanding that not every forum interaction between people is a rhetorical exercise?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 01:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Why should I have to dig through hundreds of hours of interviews to prove a claim someone else made.

Since you all heard it then it is simple for you to just give me a link or at least answer my simple questions.  Does Zac have 100% control of the draft picks.  Did he just give the front office a list of players he had to have and the Bengals agreed to pay them whatever they wanted because Zac insisted these were th guys to sign?  Was there anyone he wanted that he did not get?

Why won't anyone do anything to back up claims they make?  A lot of people don't like my style, but when I make a statement at least I am always willing to post something to back it up.

I was just saying, if you want to hear about these things, it's on their Bengals segments. 

The gist I've gotten, Zac, his coordinators, and position coaches all have input on the type of player they want, and some obvious picks they've made. The scouts and Duke go on the hunt, it's a very collaborative effort. Shayne Graham called Darrin Simmons about Shooter, there's quite a network. Mike very seldom gives input anymore, but he's still at least at the meetings. 

If you wanna know, dig through em. If you're not interested, fair enough. Happy Super SunDEY!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote