Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac on the OL coming to Burrow’s defense
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
The lineman tried to hit the guy and whiffed. LOL

They should try having his back during the play.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And from Jonah

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The lineman tried to hit the guy and whiffed. LOL

They should try having his back during the play.

Facepalm

Is there not 37 other active threads for you to ***** and whine?

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Facepalm

Yeah but I used them all.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
O wow,.I bet all D lineman will be scared now... Fn Joke... I wouldn't want any of guys having my back. You wouldn't have one eventually...
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Facepalm

Why is everyone else allowed to bleep and whine in every thread but not michaelsean?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:24 PM)Tony Wrote: O wow,.I bet all D lineman will be scared now... Fn Joke... I wouldn't want any of guys having my back. You wouldn't have one eventually...

I’m sure they wouldn’t want to have your back either.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure they wouldn’t want to have your back either.

Bengals OL: "Hey, this guy keeps shitting on us every game even when we're winning and now he's getting picked on. Should we have his back? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:26 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Why is everyone else allowed to bleep and whine in every thread but not michaelsean?

People can do whatever they want. But this board is an absolute dumpster fire of toxicity right now. And believe it or not some of us actually choose not to partake in it 24/7.

Reply/Quote
Reminds me of the Marvin years, when all they did was huff and puff and fight just to lose. Winning is the true revenge. Something Marvin teams never figured out in heated contests against division opponents (Steelers). Hopefully Zac let the team know.

Push and shove me all you want for a late hit on your QB if I win the game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:32 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure they wouldn’t want to have your back either.

Me too, They aren't capable of it...
Reply/Quote
I guarantee all the people claiming this was meaningless would be killing them had they not stuck up for him. You know - - like last season against Miami…

Reply/Quote
When I see Trash, I call it out.  Sorry, I can't find sunshine and rainbows in everything like you superior internet board posters...
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People can do whatever they want. But this board is an absolute dumpster fire of toxicity right now. And believe it or not some of us actually choose not to partake in it 24/7.

Look who you're talking to. I am probably THE poster child for optimism in these forums. That said, I don't tell people where they can and can't whine and moan. I only tell them to NOT whine and moan. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: People can do whatever they want. But this board is an absolute dumpster fire of toxicity right now. And believe it or not some of us actually choose not to partake in it 24/7.

I think yall just need to let other people have their own opinions and not be so invested in if they are negative or positive. Just be apart of the best board on the net for good or bad. At the end of the day we are on these boards so much (so we are extreme fanatics) you know we love the team, and that is all that matters. As soon as you guys figure that out, you'll enjoy the debates, venting and such.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:43 PM)Tony Wrote: When I see Trash, I call it out.  Sorry I can't find sunshine and rainbows in everything like you superior internet board posters...

At least you recognize our superiority. It's a start. ThumbsUp

(11-09-2021, 12:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: I think yall just need to let other people have their own opinions and not be so invested in if they are negative or positive. At the end of the day we are on these boards so much (so we are extreme fanatics) you know we love the team, and that is all that matters. As soon as you guys figure that out, you'll enjoy the debates, venting and such.

I don't know. I feel like there's a catch in there somewhere ... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Look who you're talking to. I am probably THE poster child for optimism in these forums. That said, I don't tell people where they can and can't whine and moan. I only tell them to NOT whine and moan. ThumbsUp

I even said I need you in the game threads to keep me in line.. I like every aspect not just blowing smoke/ overly positive ones. If we all agreed,  there wouldn't be much point.. It keeps everything even keel. You are alright. The guy that started this? Not to much. 
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:43 PM)Tony Wrote: When I see Trash, I call it out.  Sorry, I can't find sunshine and rainbows in everything like you superior internet board posters...

[Image: 60512696.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2021, 12:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And from Jonah

Isn't it more necessary to get up in their face and stop them before they Hit your QB?? This dude almost got Burrow killed on 2 plays in a row and stopped any chance of getting back in this game ...
Reply/Quote