Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmerman to auction gun used to kill Martin
(05-16-2016, 11:22 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: People are still talking about this fat coward?

IKR ?
I'm guilty of giving him more attention than he deserves.
I'm just hoping he runs out ways to seek attention and goes the Jenner route.
How much fun would that be?
Ninja
(05-16-2016, 02:59 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: IKR ?
I'm  guilty of giving him more attention than he deserves.
I'm just hoping he runs out ways to seek attention and goes the Jenner route.
How much fun would that be?
Ninja

It's telling when you look at who still actively defends that loser. Insecure losers tend to stick together.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 05:44 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's telling when you look at who still actively defends that loser. Insecure losers tend to stick together.

Do I fall in that classification, for defending his right to exit his vehicle and walk through his neighborhood ?
(05-16-2016, 05:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do I fall in that classification, for defending his right to exit his vehicle and walk through his neighborhood ?

No. People who still stick up for him, call him a victim, and try to paint the dead child he killed as a criminal are who I am referring to. 

You're a good guy, Roto. I wouldn't say that about you.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-16-2016, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No. People who still stick up for him, call him a victim, and try to paint the dead child he killed as a criminal are who I am referring to. 

Thank you, Pat.
The feeling is mutual.
Wink
(05-16-2016, 05:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No. People who still stick up for him, call him a victim, and try to paint the dead child he killed as a criminal are who I am referring to. 

Not one person has called that kid a criminal.   There have been several who have said he used very poor judgment that night.   

It was a night filled with poor judgement all around.   

some posters never cease to amaze lol.    
(05-16-2016, 05:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Do I fall in that classification, for defending his right to exit his vehicle and walk through his neighborhood ?

After the police told him not to?

Yes.
So he's not getting the $65 million bid for his gun? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(05-17-2016, 11:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So he's not getting the $65 million bid for his gun? LOL

All these guys did was waste the time of the tech guys of that website.   The more interesting thing would be to see how far the bidding would have went... Without the fake bidders.   
(05-17-2016, 10:56 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After the police told him not to?

Yes.

I'm sure that is your opinion and not a mistake in interpreting the law, correct ?

An officer on the scene would have authority to give an order, but not a dispatcher who has no ability to fully assess the situation.

I am only speaking from my experience with Ohio LEOs, so Florida may be different.

No. But it's disingenuous to say he "exit(ed) his vehicle and walk(ed) through his neighborhood".

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-17-2016, 08:45 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'm sure that is your opinion and not a mistake in interpreting the law, correct ?

An officer on the scene would have authority to give an order, but not a dispatcher who has no ability to fully assess the situation.

I am only speaking from my experience with Ohio LEOs, so Florida may be different.

He's not breaking any laws by doing it, but he's breaking Neighborhood Watch rules by engaging and carrying a firearm. At that point he's not just a citizen, but part of an organized group with rules. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-18-2016, 12:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not breaking any laws by doing it, but he's breaking Neighborhood Watch rules by engaging and carrying a firearm. At that point he's not just a citizen, but part of an organized group with rules. 

Was he breaking neighborhood watch rules?    Do we know what this neighborhood's rules were... 
(05-18-2016, 12:15 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He's not breaking any laws by doing it, but he's breaking Neighborhood Watch rules by engaging and carrying a firearm. At that point he's not just a citizen, but part of an organized group with rules. 

(05-18-2016, 12:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Was he breaking neighborhood watch rules?    Do we know what this neighborhood's rules were... 

I will admit, I don't know a damn thing about neighborhood watch rules.
I'm a lone wolf and all.
Ninja
(05-18-2016, 12:32 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Was he breaking neighborhood watch rules?    Do we know what this neighborhood's rules were... 

He doesn't know that, but you know know this...

(05-14-2016, 09:45 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Actually the gf escalated it by convincing TM that GZ was a gay guy wanting to rape him.   

despite all the missteps by GZ.  

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-24/news/os-trayvon-martin-neighborhood-watch-20120321_1_zimmerman-community-ties-neighborhood-watch

(05-18-2016, 12:52 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-24/news/os-trayvon-martin-neighborhood-watch-20120321_1_zimmerman-community-ties-neighborhood-watch

The whole situation sucks but even they said he had no issues prior.   And sorry but in Florida lots of people carry guns.   The police know this ... 

Quote: Zimmerman raised no red flags during an organizational meeting Sept. 22, and no one had complained about him before the shooting, Dorival said.
(05-18-2016, 01:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The whole situation sucks but even they said he had no issues prior.   And sorry but in Florida lots of people carry guns.   The police know this ... 

Criminals aren't criminals until they commit a crime. 

(05-18-2016, 01:39 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The whole situation sucks but even they said he had no issues prior.   And sorry but in Florida lots of people carry guns.   The police know this ... 

Here's some more from Wendy Dorival. 

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jun/25/nation/la-na-nn-george-zimmerman-neighborhood-watch-20130625

(05-18-2016, 01:46 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Criminals aren't criminals until they commit a crime. 

Well GZ was cleared .   It isn't popular.   But it is a fact.   I don't care to rehash this I have said enough throughout this thread.