Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 12:38 AM)Housh Wrote: I may have to abstain from this board for a while

This is a stupid take

Trolls gotta troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Get Joe a GD elite OL for once and even Leon will bestow the moniker "elite" on Mr Burrows. The line has always been the GD problem. This due will pick apart every team's defense if he has time to find his receivers.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:59 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Get Joe a GD elite OL for once and even Leon will bestow the moniker "elite" on Mr Burrows. The line has always been the GD problem. This due will pick apart every team's defense if he has time to find his receivers.

Honestly, it's pretty amazing they had a shot to win this.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:50 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Just so you know, rep isn't private. At any time you can check who is giving rep to who and you didn't receive a single rep point in this entire thread. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/reputation.php?uid=12102

Have fun at whatever forum you move to. Or if you just stop sharing your bad opinions in general, even better. 

i meant since i joined the board. whether its jn or p and r or movies. folks have gave me rep on my opinions but wont agree publicly. like there afraid to say they agrre with me cause theyll get attacked
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:59 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Get Joe a GD elite OL for once and even Leon will bestow the moniker "elite" on Mr Burrows. The line has always been the GD problem. This due will pick apart every team's defense if he has time to find his receivers.

ive said many times he definitely has the tools be elite. but folks convenitly never remember the good stuff i say about joe. funny how that works
Reply/Quote
It's Leon vs the world.

I do think that Burrow hasn't been elite in the playoffs. But for 2 years, we've had an absolutely terrible line in the playoffs too.

Put Pat M or Hurts or Purdy behind this line...and they'll struggle. It's amazing we almost won today.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:46 AM)Science Friction Wrote: It's Hurts

And Burrow.

Not that hard.

even though he attacked me for a simple spelling mistake ill defend him. its just a mistake. everyone makes them cause no ones perfect
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:08 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's Leon vs the world.

I do think that Burrow hasn't been elite in the playoffs. But for 2 years, we've had an absolutely terrible line in the playoffs too.

Put Pat M or Hurts or Purdy behind this line...and they'll struggle. It's amazing we almost won today.

It's about judgmening thr offense as a whole and it failed but Joe Burrow was the most consistent part easily. Leon is all one player blame without evedience.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:10 AM)Synric Wrote: It's about judgmening thr offense as a whole and it failed but Joe Burrow was the most consistent part easily. Leon is all one player blame without evedience.

Let's face it too...Burrow makes these gameplans look good most games. He audibles. He places the ball perfectly a lot.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:08 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's Leon vs the world.

right. both those things can be true. 

but joe wasnt great against the north this year either. he struggled even with a healthy line most of it. my point is he hasnt reached the level some folks wanna push him into already. i think he will an maybe as soon as this next year but i feel my points are valid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:19 AM)Leon Wrote: its not just this loss. its all the playoff games. the defense has been the mvps of playoff wins. burrow has been just ok but never the main reason we win those games. i dont know how anything different is even a point. those are facts.

if we make it again next year i want to see joe be the reason we win a po game cause he played elite

Buffalo game was the only game in the Playoffs to date where his OL wasn't playing like shit. 

god, you are annoying
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:10 AM)Synric Wrote: It's about judgmening thr offense as a whole and it failed but Joe Burrow was the most consistent part easily. Leon is all one player blame without evedience.

can you quote the post were i said it was all joe? please post that sir. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:15 AM)Leon Wrote: right. both those things can be true. 

but joe wasnt great against the north this year either. he struggled even with a healthy line most of it. my point is he hasnt reached the level some folks wanna push him into already. i think he will an maybe as soon as this next year but i feel my points are valid. 

I think people view him as some invincible God that's going to win many SBs. He's not there yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:17 AM)Leon Wrote: can you quote the post were i said it was all joe? please post that sir. 

Show me one of your posts you mentioned anything other than Joe Burrow... literally your OP is a shot at Joe Burrow without context. You are the definition if fake news man.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:16 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Buffalo game was the only game in the Playoffs to date where his OL wasn't playing like shit. 

god, you are annoying

wrong sir. the line played fairly well against las vegas and kc last year.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who cares?
Since you replied obviously you do. 

Fact is I don't think a team could go wrong with a healthy Mahomes or Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

Start over,
Define Elite.

Go on, give us your definition of what makes someone an Elite QB.

we can't argue this vague definition that only you seem to know. Lay it out there so we can prove it one way or another.

if you can't then what makes your opinion better than someone else's
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 04:22 AM)Synric Wrote: Show me one of your posts you mentioned anything other than Joe Burrow... literally your OP is a shot at Joe Burrow without context. You are the definition if fake news man.

where did i say it was all joe. right i never did sir. talking about one players performance through 2 years of playoffs is no where close to saying it all on that player. if i started a thread about any player that i dont feel has lived up to playoff expectations it doesnt mean im blaming that one player for everything. that would mean we could never start a thread to give thoughts about one player. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:37 AM)Leon Wrote: im think im done posting on this board. its impossible to share an honest or unpopular opinion without gettin attacked by certain groups of people almost all are always the same folks.

it makes talking only possible for folks that have the popular or majority opinion. anyone else is insulted and driven away cause they share a opinion that the in crowd dont like.

oh well if this is whats allowed and honest criticism from a persons point of view arent allowed then theres nothing folks like me can do. thanks to the folks that repped an agreed with me tho. even if you were scared to agree with publicly its still nice to know i wasnt alone in my opinions.

i wish all you the best. God be with you all and may you and your loved ones stay safe and be full of happiness in this new year.

leon

[Image: willy-wonka-stop-dont-come-back.gif]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

(01-30-2023, 04:37 AM)Leon Wrote: where did i say it was all joe. right i never did sir. talking about one players performance through 2 years of playoffs is no where close to saying it all on that player. if i started a thread about any player that i dont feel has lived up to playoff expectations it doesnt mean im blaming that one player for everything. that would mean we could never start a thread to give thoughts about one player. 

Leon watches to much CNN forgets what he says.  Ninja

Reply/Quote