Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 03:09 AM)Leon Wrote: that says alot which is too bad

Hey, it's your clueless thread, only you can change the narrative. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:10 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I'm not, I don't like stupid takes from trolls that spell our QBs name like a Browns fan on Twitter.  Why do I always have to repeat myself for you?

There are literally 30 fanbases that wish they had Burrow (no S), act like you know ball and stop this ignorance.

please show me where i ever said i didnt want joe? go ahead
Reply/Quote
Shit take.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Hey, it's your clueless thread, only you can change the narrative. Wink

nope. once you have any criticism of joe, folks get out the torches. if i started a thread saying i thought joe was elite in the playoffs no one would be saying im a troll and stupid. funny how that works huh. its only when you dare to say an honest opinion that goes against the majority that you get thos reaction
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:59 AM)ezekiel23 Wrote: All Burrow had to do was score on that final drive,and he would have been crowned as the best QB in the league by most people.Burrow wasn’t the problem.The problem was the OL.Anyone with any football knowledge can see that.

That should put an end to this thread.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Can someone post Mahomes' stats against the Bucs (the one game he had bad O-line)?
The O-line especially in the playoff is more important to any QB than anything. Can you imagine any QB behind that OL last year and this year OL with 3 starters out and then call him not elite? Have you seen our O-line ranking in the regular season this year? It's average to below average. With 3 starters out, this OL might be the worst in the league. But yes let's come at Burrow. I guess it's a fair game QB will receive attention when they win but got blamed when they lost. But coming from our own fanbase, are you serious?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:09 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m looking at your posts in disappointment, and memeing the jerking off motion.

Your “opinion” is nonsensical and dramatic, with no substance or reasoning. I’m 100% convinced that you’re only saying this to get a rise out of people, so kudos to your success, I guess. Weird that people get off on that shit.

This is all that needs to be said.

This guy should've been banned 2 days after is initial ban was rescinded.

Adds nothing to this board except for inflammatory and horribly negative/trolling posts.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:59 AM)casear2727 Wrote: And the awful thing is that the opposing fanbases refer to him as "Burrows"... how does one of our supposed own do that?

Troll

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:18 AM)Leon Wrote: nope. once you have any criticism of joe, folks get out the torches. if i started a thread saying i thought joe was elite in the playoffs no one would be saying im a troll and stupid. funny how that works huh. its only when you dare to say an honest opinion that goes against the majority that you get thos reaction

I consider elite top 5 of your position. If you don't think Joe is top 5, then that's on you, and you won't find many to agree with you.

He was a little off tonight, but not that bad. He was under a lot of duress throughout the game, and all of the postseason last year. I don't think you understand how difficult it is in this league against playoff defenses with a suspect offensive line.

He has been efficient in the postseason, and that's not always easy in those situations. He was fantastic last week in the snow. 

I've criticized him plenty for holding on to the ball too long last year. I criticized him plenty for the few dud games he's had. No one called me clueless for it though. I've seen others with legit criticism not get called out. You don't have a legit criticism here, is what it is, and you're getting justly roasted for it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:02 AM)Leon Wrote: im not the one insulting peoples opinions just cause there different than mine

Opinions are not created equal.

Some come from well thought-out, logical basis and some come from illogical, ignorant, unknowing, assumptive, asinine basis.

Believe it or not, some come from really really stupid, moronic people. 

I'm not saying you are any of the above instances. I'm just saying that it's possible for a clueless dumbass with half a brain to form an opinion. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:02 AM)Leon Wrote: im not the one insulting peoples opinions just cause there different than mine

You know what else trolls do? They stay around, extending dumb threads endlessly because they're just there to troll. 

Real people, with feelings, tact and pride bow out after a while when multiple people start coming at them. 

Reply/Quote
im think im done posting on this board. its impossible to share an honest or unpopular opinion without gettin attacked by certain groups of people almost all are always the same folks.

it makes talking only possible for folks that have the popular or majority opinion. anyone else is insulted and driven away cause they share a opinion that the in crowd dont like.

oh well if this is whats allowed and honest criticism from a persons point of view arent allowed then theres nothing folks like me can do. thanks to the folks that repped an agreed with me tho. even if you were scared to agree with publicly its still nice to know i wasnt alone in my opinions.

i wish all you the best. God be with you all and may you and your loved ones stay safe and be full of happiness in this new year.

leon
Reply/Quote
Shit thread
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:18 AM)Leon Wrote: nope. once you have any criticism of joe, folks get out the torches. if i started a thread saying i thought joe was elite in the playoffs no one would be saying im a troll and stupid. funny how that works huh. its only when you dare to say an honest opinion that goes against the majority that you get thos reaction

See, this is what trolls do. They ignore what is said and instead, take the conversation in a different direction, extending the trolling down another side street. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:37 AM)Leon Wrote: im think im done posting on this board. its impossible to share an honest or unpopular opinion without gettin attacked by certain groups of people almost all are always the same folks.

it makes talking only possible for folks that have the popular or majority opinion. anyone else is insulted and driven away cause they share a opinion that the in crowd dont like.

oh well if this is whats allowed and honest criticism from a persons point of view arent allowed then theres nothing folks like me can do. thanks to the folks that repped an agreed with me tho. even if you were scared to agree with publicly its still nice to know i wasnt alone in my opinions.

i wish all you the best. God be with you all and may you and your loved ones stay safe and be full of happiness in this new year.

leon

That's you're choice because people disagree with your opinion that everything is on Joe Burrow.

We all agree it wasnt Joe's best game and he had chance late but overall the offene had to over come pre snap penalties, sacks, and zero rush offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:37 AM)Leon Wrote: im think im done posting on this board. its impossible to share an honest or unpopular opinion without gettin attacked by certain groups of people almost all are always the same folks.

leon

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761164780485de36eb563f...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote

leon

You're the one that chicken out when people have legit questions to your view. You can have your "criticism" but when people talk about another QB when playing behind a bad oline, he's not elite anymore? You can continue this topic by naming a QB getting the team to a SB with a bad Oline or win the trophy the past 5 years. I know that you can't.
Reply/Quote

leon

I mean...does anything else need to be said folks? 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:10 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Hurt is not remotely close to Burrow as to numbers. 

If you only want one QB to be elite then say your elite list and no one will care.

It's Hurts

And Burrow.

Not that hard.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

leon

Just so you know, rep isn't private. At any time you can check who is giving rep to who and you didn't receive a single rep point in this entire thread. 

http://thebengalsboard.com/reputation.php?uid=12102

Have fun at whatever forum you move to. Or if you just stop sharing your bad opinions in general, even better. 
Reply/Quote