Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)J24 Wrote: Is leon Essex burner?

I would guess that leon and esssex are the same person, trolling like that loser Adam used to do, if it's not actually Adam. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:53 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow was bad tonight. He was sub-par in two of the playoff games last year.

He had chances to ice this game and didn’t even make it interesting.

Great player, hope he stays here his entire career. But he’s been more average to below par as a post-season QB than an elite, transcendent player.

How do you think he does tonight if he's standing behind a line like Mahomes has?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:53 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Did I say that anywhere? Go be a victim to someone else. Your opinion is dog shit.

im not the one insulting peoples opinions just cause there different than mine
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:00 AM)Leon Wrote: i hope he gives the team easy on his deal like mahomes did. well see and i hope so

When have you ever joined a thread after a Bengals win, going on about how well player X played, or how well this or that did, or how they're looking like a good team that can go places?

You never have. 

That means you are a troll. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:02 AM)Leon Wrote: im not the one insulting peoples opinions just cause there different than mine

I have yet to read anyone insult you because your opinion is different?  It was pathetically awful and you misspelled the QB's name like a Brown's fan on Twitter.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:01 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How do you think he does tonight if he's standing behind a line like Mahomes has?

.....or if ours could get away with egregious holding like his. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would guess that leon and esssex are the same person, trolling like that loser Adam used to do, if it's not actually Adam. 

when your first reaction is to insult folks it says a lot. anyone who has an opinion on this board that the majority dont agree is a troll. just sad
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When have you ever joined a thread after a Bengals win, going on about how well player X played, or how well this or that did, or how they're looking like a good team that can go places?

You never have. 

.....and not a very good one. We've got some other regular Negative Nancys out in force tonight too. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When have you ever joined a thread after a Bengals win, going on about how well player X played, or how well this or that did, or how they're looking like a good team that can go places?

You never have. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:07 AM)Leon Wrote: huh. i was talking bout his stats against the north this year

Are you aware the Bengals won the North the last 2 years?

Are you aware division games are different than non-division games because the teams play each other so much?

Are you a troll?

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:52 AM)Leon Wrote: why am i not surprised

You shouldn't be.....there was no need for me to read beyond the clueless part. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:04 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I have yet to read anyone insult you because your opinion is different?  It was pathetically awful and you misspelled the QB's name like a Brown's fan on Twitter.

why are you so upset about a different opinion
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:07 AM)Wyche Wrote: You shouldn't be.....there was no need for me to read beyond the clueless part. Mellow

that says alot which is too bad
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:02 AM)Leon Wrote: im not the one insulting peoples opinions just cause there different than mine

I’m looking at your posts in disappointment, and memeing the jerking off motion.

Your “opinion” is nonsensical and dramatic, with no substance or reasoning. I’m 100% convinced that you’re only saying this to get a rise out of people, so kudos to your success, I guess. Weird that people get off on that shit.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:54 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This is really ironic considering one of the main reasons you don’t like Burrow is because he spoke out on gun control (yes - I remember Wink ).

Oh yeah.....I had forgotten that nugget. It all makes sense now.....

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:37 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He is not elite yet, he needs to show it next couple years with what he has been  doing  and  continue wining in playoffs. 

He has 5 more playoff wins, a super bowl appearance and two CCGs more than Herbert, to go along with a lot more yards and TDs. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:08 AM)Leon Wrote: why are you so upset about a different opinion

I'm not, I don't like stupid takes from trolls that spell our QBs name like a Browns fan on Twitter.  Why do I always have to repeat myself for you?

There are literally 30 fanbases that wish they had Burrow (no S), act like you know ball and stop this ignorance.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:39 AM)basballguy Wrote: It blows my mind people think Mahomes was hurt.  I rolled my ankle the other day playing indoor volleyball and i also acted like i was dying and losing my leg.  

Mahomes milked that shit...the Chiefs milked that shit.  He was not injured (as it shows since he wasn't even on the injury report)

Yep. He def 'Big Ben'd' it.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:09 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I’m looking at your posts in disappointment, and memeing the jerking off motion.

Your “opinion” is nonsensical and dramatic, with no substance or reasoning. I’m 100% convinced that you’re only saying this to get a rise out of people, so kudos to your success, I guess. Weird that people get off on that shit.

really. no substance. so you can show me the playoff game in the last 2 years where joe was elite and was the main reason we won. if you cant then my points seem pretty susbstance cause that was my points.
Reply/Quote

I am asking this question as literally as possible; have you ever, in the history of your life formed an actual complete sentence?

Just be honest.
Reply/Quote