Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 01:49 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Your clueless he played well with average WRs, he is better to avoid presser and his drop is 7 yards because of his arm and ability  to buy time.

Literally WTF are you talking about?

Here are Mahomes stats from the Super Bowl against the Bucs:

26 for 49
53.06 completion %
270 yards
0 TD
2 INT’s
52.3 passer rating

He was terrible when his OL got banged up. It’s an indisputable fact.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

What did Mahomes do with the ball in OT last year, and he’s the best QB in the league.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Patrick Mahomes signed a very team-friendly deal. I'd love Burrow to sign a similar deal

dont say that or youll get called clueless by a certain guy lol

i agree i hope joe does same type of deal
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:53 AM)casear2727 Wrote: It is absolutely team friendly.

Extremely low signing bonus, cap hit is 2 years off and when it idid hit was only $27.4M per , it eventually goes up to 34M, 39M

But look at Josh Allen $40M , then 50M..
Watson - 46M every year
Look Kyler and Russ....

Pat 20M cheaper than those guys and the cap about to take off?  C'mon now, you need to really look at this.

This doesnt take into account not handcuffing the organization with escrow.

Your #’s look off to me. Look at Mahomes cap hit starting next season.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: What did Mahomes do with the ball in OT last year, and he’s the best QB in the league.

but hes got huge playoff play games before that. im not basing of one game. goin off all playoff games combined
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:55 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So guess Hurt wins super bowl he is elite then, not to me..., time is what makes elite. Mahomes is elite now , Burrow Allen not yet. Herbert Hurt solid could get there but we will see.

Hurt is not remotely close to Burrow as to numbers. 

If you only want one QB to be elite then say your elite list and no one will care.

Reply/Quote
OP post wants to deflect but even with a loss the biggest positive going into the offseason is that the Bengals have Joe Burrow.

Who Dey.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:04 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Your #’s look off to me. Look at Mahomes cap hit starting next season.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/patrick-mahomes-21751/

He signed the deal sometime in 2020. 

Look at his and look at the other QBs signed since him... it is not even close, and again, the structure is extremely team friendly.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:56 AM)Leon Wrote: i bet i know one player you will never blame 

I’ve blamed Burrow when it’s deserved.

But it’s obvious there’s an agenda if he’s where you start after this loss. OL, defense, play calling, run game (or lack thereof) would all be higher on my list.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:05 AM)Leon Wrote: but hes got huge playoff play games before that. im not basing of one game. goin off all playoff games combined

How many points did the Chiefs score with a crappy Oline in the Super Bowl two years ago? You want to call Mahomes the best and then crap on Joe because they lost by three to the best.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:12 AM)Synric Wrote: OP post wants to deflect but even with a loss the biggest positive going into the offseason is that the Bengals have Joe Burrow.

Who Dey.

you arent seeing what im saying then. i think hes a positive to. but i think we need to hold off on elite talk till he actually is elite in playoffs. an i hope he takes a mahomes kinda deal so it dont screw the team
Reply/Quote
God he played like he was missing 3 of his starting linemen. What a piece of shit. We should probably let him walk.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:16 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: God he played like he was missing 3 of his starting linemen. What a piece of shit. We should probably let him walk.

Maybe we could trade him for Chase Young. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:13 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’ve blamed Burrow when it’s deserved.

But it’s obvious there’s an agenda if he’s where you start after this loss. OL, defense, play calling, run game (or lack thereof) would all be higher on my list.

its not just this loss. its all the playoff games. the defense has been the mvps of playoff wins. burrow has been just ok but never the main reason we win those games. i dont know how anything different is even a point. those are facts.

if we make it again next year i want to see joe be the reason we win a po game cause he played elite
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe we could trade him for Chase Young. Ninja

No we should trade him for what’s his name and Jared Goff. Anyone old QB can play great behind a great line.
Reply/Quote
Music 
(01-30-2023, 02:16 AM)Leon Wrote: you arent seeing what im saying then. i think hes a positive to. but i think we need to hold off on elite talk till he actually is elite in playoffs. an i hope he takes a mahomes kinda deal so it dont screw the team

You are blaming everything on one player and yes some is on Joe but alot is on the Offensive Line but you are talking one game.

On the season the rush offense struggled and it was disconnected.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:13 AM)michaelsean Wrote: How many points did the Chiefs score with a crappy Oline in the Super Bowl two years ago?  You want to call Mahomes the best and then crap on Joe because they lost by three to the best.

how is facts crapping on joe? which playoff game in last 2 years was he elite in. was he the reason we won? thats what i want him to become and i think he can but aint there yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:16 AM)Leon Wrote: you arent seeing what im saying then. i think hes a positive to. but i think we need to hold off on elite talk till he actually is elite in playoffs. an i hope he takes a mahomes kinda deal so it dont screw the team

You cant even spell the guy's name correctly. Maybe you stop talking about him whatsoever until you can master the correct spelling of the players you want to judge and chastise from that perch of zero football knowledge of which you sit?

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:23 AM)Leon Wrote: how is facts crapping on joe? which playoff game in last 2 years was he elite in. was he the reason we won? thats what i want him to become and i think he can but aint there yet.

I don’t really give a crap about the word “elite”. It’s overused and meaningless. He’s a top 3 QB.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re absolutely clueless. Mahomes did not take a team friendly deal at all.

The thread didn't give it away?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote