Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 01:06 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Too early to call him elite after 2 solid seasons, Mahomes yes, Burrow getting there, he has not played elite in playoffs but he has played well

yessir thats my point. not elite yet. dont mean he cant be but got a ways to go
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:00 AM)Leon Wrote: i hope he gives the team easy on his deal like mahomes did. well see and i hope so

You’re absolutely clueless. Mahomes did not take a team friendly deal at all.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:53 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Burrow was bad tonight. He was sub-par in two of the playoff games last year.

He had chances to ice this game and didn’t even make it interesting.

Great player, hope he stays here his entire career. But he’s been more average to below par as a post-season QB than an elite, transcendent player.

yessir. agree
Reply/Quote
Y’all getting trolled by a fake account
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t even believe Mahomes did what he did on one leg, and down a bunch of WR’s.

Mahomes was still available when the Bengals choose 9th in the 2017 draft..the Bengals choose John Ross at #9 and Mahomes went next at #10 to KC..
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:03 AM)Leon Wrote: i like joe. i just think the sillyness with the brady an montana stuff or even saying hes close to mahomes is obvious not the case when you look at him in the playoffs. he has to get better and step up bigger in big times

So you think Brady and Montana did it all by themselves.
Heck Montana didn't even dominate the Bengals with all those weapons he had, and Brady got his butt kicked by the Giants. 
it happens. Joe is an Elite qb no matter what you think. If you don't like his cockyness, then tell reporters to stop asking direct questions that will get *duh answers
Reply/Quote
Alot of hate on a player that got hit alot because the offensive line struggled.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)bengals73 Wrote: NFL is a rigged piece of shit, who will no longed be watched by me. Bengals will never win one, Too small market

[Image: 4109231132_37_13_2500.jpg]  Whatever
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
5 to 2 or 3 but Mahomes played better regardless
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:07 AM)Synric Wrote: What was the sack count 6 to 2? or 5 to 1?

5 to 2, but that hardly tells the whole story. Chris Jones absolutely wrecked that game. 2 years in a row a DT has cost us a ring (or at least a shot at one).

(01-30-2023, 01:10 AM)Old Dipstick Wrote: Mahomes was still available when the Bengals choose 9th in the 2017 draft..the Bengals choose John Ross at #9 and Mahomes went next at #10 to KC..

Who cares? We got our QB. Mahomes wouldn’t have played well with this OL either. We saw it in the Super Bowl against the Bucs.

Reply/Quote
I HATE self loathing defeatist Bengals fans
Reply/Quote
I'm not even bothering to read most of this.  This is a dumb take.  You just watched a game where they put his stats up from his playoff appearances and this is your take?

Quote:As might be expected with his sterling 5-1 record, Burrow has a standout statline in the playoffs. In his six postseason games, Burrow has completed 68.1 percent of his passes for 1,556 passing yards with eight touchdowns and two interceptions. He's also rushed 22 times for 71 yards and a score.

Burrow has also been sacked 24 times in playoff games, largely boosted by the playoff-record 19 he absorbed in the team's run to last year's Super Bowl. Despite only playing in six playoff games, Burrow's 24 sacks are tied for 26th in NFL playoff history.

Joe Burrow was under constant pressure the whole game, playing in a hostile environment amped up by shit-talking keyboard warriors and city government morons, and this is your take?  Most of his starting offensive line was down but he still brought the game down to the closing seconds in spite of terrible officiating.

Meanwhile, our defense that supposedly always saves the day gives up 326 yards and 105 passer rating to a one-legged QB with many of his weapons out, and ultimately throws the game with a bad play at the end.  Deja vu all over again?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:31 AM)Roland Wrote: I'm not even bothering to read most of this.  This is a dumb take.  You just watched a game where they put his stats up from his playoff appearances and this is your take?

Joe Burrow was under constant pressure the whole game, playing in a hostile environment amped up by shit-talking keyboard warriors and city government morons, and this is your take?  Most of his starting offensive line was down but he still brought the game down to the closing seconds in spite of terrible officiating.

Meanwhile, our defense that supposedly always saves the day gives up 326 yards and 105 passer rating to a one-legged QB with many of his weapons out, and ultimately throws the game with a bad play at the end.  Deja vu all over again?

I wish I could rep this post twice. Well said.

Reply/Quote
One thing I do agree with the OP the Bengals need do something on offense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:11 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So you think Brady and Montana did it all by themselves.
Heck Montana didn't even dominate the Bengals with all those weapons he had, and Brady got his butt kicked by the Giants. 
it happens. Joe is an Elite qb no matter what you think. If you don't like his cockyness, then tell reporters to stop asking direct questions that will get *duh answers

He is not elite yet, he needs to show it next couple years with what he has been  doing  and  continue wining in playoffs. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:31 AM)Roland Wrote: I'm not even bothering to read most of this.  This is a dumb take.  You just watched a game where they put his stats up from his playoff appearances and this is your take?

It blows my mind people think Mahomes was hurt.  I rolled my ankle the other day playing indoor volleyball and i also acted like i was dying and losing my leg.  

Mahomes milked that shit...the Chiefs milked that shit.  He was not injured (as it shows since he wasn't even on the injury report)
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:37 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: He is not elite yet, he needs to show it next couple years with what he has been  doing  and  continue wining in playoffs. 

Does Tape say O Line or QB? My early guess is OL.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re absolutely clueless. Mahomes did not take a team friendly deal at all.

Actually it is extremely team friendly.  Only a $10M signing bonus that cost $2M per year, the guarantees are rolling so the team doesnt have to put up all the cash in escrow immediately. 

After signing his contract Mahomes cap hit was $5M and $7M the next 2 seasons.

This is exactly the type of deal we need for Joe we can pay him $600M making him the highest paid and still afford to pay the best guys.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:09 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re absolutely clueless. Mahomes did not take a team friendly deal at all.

Actually I read a few articles that stated the way structured it was so maybe your mistaken

https://www.essentiallysports.com/nfl-news-patrick-mahomes-contract-is-a-team-friendly-deal-insider-offers-different-perspective-on-historic-10-year-offer/
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:35 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I wish I could rep this post twice. Well said.

really. your ok blaming the defense that held them to 20 until that last drive at arrowhead but you criticize anyone who says joe an offense didnt play very good. just wow. 
Reply/Quote