Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 12:40 AM)Leon Wrote: but look how bad he was against north this year to. he just aint been elite when he needs to be. thank God for lou an our defense the last 2 years. im really nervous about giving him so much money an losing good players to do it. 

You can’t be serious. Back to back afc championship games and you’re afraid we may pay him too much? Let’s not forget the fight back from injury and surgery. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
True about the O line but he is getting a little too much hype. Mahomes is way ahead of him until he wins a SB so hopefully all of the nicknames and owning Mahomes talk will stop.

And at least one or two of those sacks that I remember could be pinned on Burrow holding the ball too long.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)Leon Wrote: yessir. not brady or montana at all. i hope folks will stop with that sillyness now

How many SBs did Brady lose?

I do agree though that expectations are too high. The board seems to think we're going to just win a bunch of SBs.

Burrow is a great qb, but there are other great ones too.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)Leon Wrote: yessir. not brady or montana at all. i hope folks will stop with that sillyness now

This is what stupid people say.... no one says he is as good as them or he has reached their accolades.  They referring to his style of play.

But if you cant even spell your QBs name correctly this might be a bit too much to expect...

Reply/Quote
You aren’t a fan of this team if you can’t spell your ELITE QBs name correctly
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)Synric Wrote: You are reaching.

if you think he played good againt north this year then your reaching sir
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:45 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: True about the O line but he is getting a little too much hype.  Mahomes is way ahead of him until he wins a SB so hopefully all of the nicknames and owning Mahomes talk will stop.

And at least one or two of those sacks that I remember could be pinned on Burrow holding the ball too long.

Those are called coverage sacks. Been awhile since you posted your sorry comments, that 10 week win streak was pleasant.  Welcome back.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:46 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: You aren’t a fan of this team if you can’t spell your ELITE QBs name correctly

ive been a bengals fan for 45 years so pleas stop
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:47 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Those are called coverage sacks. Been awhile since you posted your sorry comments, that 10 week win streak was pleasant.  Welcome back.

why are his comment sorry. cause you dont agree. you know not everyone has same opinions
Reply/Quote
Is leon Essex burner?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:48 AM)Leon Wrote: why are his comment sorry. cause you dont agree. you know not everyone has same opinions

I mean but some opinions are stupid

Burrow is HIM

It’s just when you face another monster you are gonna lose sometimes

Mahommes had a legendary game injured

Taking that away from him is just stupid
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:44 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You can’t be serious. Back to back afc championship games and you’re afraid we may pay him too much? Let’s not forget the fight back from injury and surgery. 

we are going to lose lots a good players. yessir im nervous about that
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)J24 Wrote: Is leon Essex burner?

Cut from the same cloth aren’t they? LOL

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:48 AM)Leon Wrote: why are his comment sorry. cause you dont agree. you know not everyone has same opinions

Because he is one of the children that only post negative comments in the game thread and then posts on here after loss. 

Feel free to join him in that club, I'd suggest you you up your basic knowledge instead of the repeated low IQ comments and not knowing the player's names.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

Yeah you're right..the Bengals should rehire Lewis, Dalton, Burfict..the whole merry gang..the Bengals were soooo much better back then.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:46 AM)Leon Wrote: if you think he played good againt north this year then your reaching sir

Did he not win the AFC North? With an extra win in the playoffs? 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Could you imagine any time between 1990-2020 saying that a Bengals QB disappointed because he didn't get us to back to back SBs?
Reply/Quote
I didn't think this many people would take the bait in this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)Housh Wrote: I mean but some opinions are stupid

Burrow is HIM

It’s just when you face another monster you are gonna lose sometimes

Mahommes had a legendary game injured

Taking that away from him is just stupid

i agree some opinions are bad like the HIM thing. i wish he would tone down the cockiness an just be humble 
Reply/Quote
This may be time for an add to the ignore list

I’m trying to remember Leon posting before today and i just can’t remember

Don’t come on here just to cry
-Housh
Reply/Quote