Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
Burrow was bad tonight. He was sub-par in two of the playoff games last year.

He had chances to ice this game and didn’t even make it interesting.

Great player, hope he stays here his entire career. But he’s been more average to below par as a post-season QB than an elite, transcendent player.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:53 AM)Leon Wrote: i agree some opinions are bad like the HIM thing. i wish he would tone down the cockiness an just be humble 

What does his style have to do with football?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:53 AM)Leon Wrote: i agree some opinions are bad like the HIM thing. i wish he would tone down the cockiness an just be humble 

Joined Feb 202/ just doesn’t look good

So you joined after they lost the 1st SB

And no one can verify that you post regularly outside of losses

You are what we call in message board land a fairweather fan
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:51 AM)Synric Wrote: Did he not win the AFC North? With an extra win in the playoffs? 

wanna post his stats against the north this year?

hes gonna have to step up his game big next year cause the defense cant always be coming up to save games
Reply/Quote
Garbage thread. If you ever get the chance, ask players and coaches of other teams what they think and record the reaction.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:55 AM)Leon Wrote: wanna post his stats against the north this year?

hes gonna have to step up his game big next year cause the defense cant always be coming up to save games

3-3 and 4-3 if you add the playoffs with an AFC North Championship.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO Burrow is the 2nd best QB in the NFL. We just happened to play the first tonight

This.

I can’t even believe Mahomes did what he did on one leg, and down a bunch of WR’s. There’s absolutely no shame in being #2 to him. When Burrow was drafted PFF predicted he would be the 2nd best QB in the league within 5 years - and they were right.

These 2 are going to be the new Brady and Peyton in the playoffs.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:54 AM)Housh Wrote: Joined Feb 202/ just doesn’t look good

So you joined after they lost the 1st SB

And no one can verify that you post regularly outside of losses

You are what we call in message board land a fairweather fan

you are free to attack my points sir but dont personal attack me please.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Synric Wrote: 3-3 and 4-3 if you add the playoffs with an AFC North Championship.

i meant his stats. why do you dont want to post those
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:50 AM)Leon Wrote: we are going to lose lots a good players. yessir im nervous about that

Maybe lose a few, maybe not. It all depends on what kind of deals go down behind the scenes.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:59 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Maybe lose a few, maybe not. It all depends on what kind of deals go down behind the scenes.

i hope he gives the team easy on his deal like mahomes did. well see and i hope so
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This.  

I can’t even believe Mahomes did what he did on one leg, and down a bunch of WR’s. There’s absolutely no shame in being #2 to him. When Burrow was drafted PFF predicted he would be the 2nd best QB in the league within 5 years - and they were right.

These 2 are going to be the new Brady and Peyton in the playoffs.

I think they are definitively 1a and 1b, with Mahomes in the lead right now. Just imagine what Burrow could do with a proper Oline.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:43 AM)Leon Wrote: yessir. not brady or montana at all. i hope folks will stop with that sillyness now

I agree that it's a bit premature. 

Burrow has been great though. 
Brady's life was easier with better protection up front.

Not a fair comparison until Burrow gets a couple rings.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:56 AM)Emphasis Wrote: Garbage thread. If you ever get the chance, ask players and coaches of other teams what they think and record the reaction.

i like joe. i just think the sillyness with the brady an montana stuff or even saying hes close to mahomes is obvious not the case when you look at him in the playoffs. he has to get better and step up bigger in big times
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:59 AM)Leon Wrote: i meant his stats. why do you dont want to post those

The Offensive Line struggled alot more than Burrow and ultimately cost the game. The Offensive Coaching had some hiccups too.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:49 AM)J24 Wrote: Is leon Essex burner?

We need to get Leon's opinion on Herbert.  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Too early to call him elite after 2 solid seasons, Mahomes yes, Burrow getting there, he has not played elite in playoffs but he has played well
Reply/Quote
Burrow ain't it, New Coke is it!

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:04 AM)Synric Wrote: The Offensive Line struggled alot more than Burrow and ultimately cost the game. The Offensive Coaching had some hiccups too.

huh. i was talking bout his stats against the north this year
Reply/Quote
What was the sack count 6 to 2? or 5 to 1?

Reply/Quote