Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.44 Average
burrows aint true elite yet
(01-30-2023, 02:28 AM)casear2727 Wrote: You cant even spell the guy's name correctly. Maybe you stop talking about him whatsoever until you can master the correct spelling of the players you want to judge and chastise from that perch of zero football knowledge of which you sit?

if a spelling mistake is your arguement then you aint got one

so if i find a spelling mistake you made on this board then you should never talk about that topic again?

just wanna make sure were playin by the same rules friend
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:32 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: The thread didn't give it away?

Touché. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: The thread didn't give it away?

except hes wrong bout the contract and many people have pointed it out and you agree with him? geez
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:33 AM)Leon Wrote: if a spelling mistake is your arguement then you aint got one

so if i find a spelling mistake you made on this board then you should never talk about that topic again?

Spelling isnt an issue while commenting, not knowing the name of the team's QB, then preceding to shit on the guy is pathetically embarrassing.  

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:37 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Spelling isnt an issue while commenting, not knowing the name of the team's QB, then preceding to shit on the guy is pathetically embarrassing.  

got it. so a grammar mistake makes every thing else you say embarrassing. 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:40 AM)Leon Wrote: got it. so a grammar mistake makes every thing else you say embarrassing. 

No, I'll type s l o w e r this time so you get it.  Not knowing the QBs name then shitting on him is pathetic.  

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:34 AM)Leon Wrote: except hes wrong bout the contract and many people have pointed it out and you agree with him? geez

I can admit when I’m wrong. If Pat’s deal is more team friendly than I realized then I concede the point. I just remembered the “record setting” part.

Still doesn’t make this thread any less terrible.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can admit when I’m wrong. If Pat’s deal is more team friendly than I realized then I concede the point. I just remembered the “record setting” part.

Still doesn’t make this thread any less terrible.

He tried to shift the narrative on to you, lol.  Guy needs to delete the thread and move on.

Reply/Quote
Oh, Jesus ***** Christ. Burrow is a clear cut top 3 QB on the planet, with some of the parts of his game landing at #1.

Jungle Noise should be closed until the next morning after a loss…it’ll save people for the over-the-top dumb posts.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:42 AM)casear2727 Wrote: No, I'll type s l o w e r this time so you get it.  Not knowing the QBs name then shitting on him is pathetic.  

a spelling mistake has zero to do with knowing a name. if it did that means every time you mispell a word then you dont know what the word means. are you holding yourself to that. i bet not

also im not crapping on joe. people are so sensitve about joe that any critcism is crapping on him. i stated facts about the playoffs over last 2 years. i like joe and think he can be truly great. but he has to step up bigger in big times in my opinion
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:34 AM)Leon Wrote: except hes wrong bout the contract and many people have pointed it out and you agree with him? geez

I didn't even look at the rest of the post.....so my point still stands. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:46 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Oh, Jesus ***** Christ. Burrow is a clear cut top 3 QB on the planet, with some of the parts of his game landing at #1.

Jungle Noise should be closed until the next morning after a loss…it’ll save people for the over-the-too dumb posts.

so opinions that aint the majority should be silenced
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:49 AM)Wyche Wrote: I didn't even look at the rest of the post.....so my point still stands. Mellow

why am i not surprised
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:48 AM)Leon Wrote: a spelling mistake has zero to do with knowing a name. if it did that means every time you mispell a word you dont know what the word means. are you holding yourself to that. i bet not

also im not crapping on joe. people are so sensitve about joe that any critcism is crapping on him. i stated facts about the playoffs over last 2 years. i like joe and think he can be truly great. but he has to step up bigger in big times in my opinion

He is 5-2 in playoff games in his first 2 full seasons, for the BENGALS.  Think what you want, post what you want, but if it comes off as stupid to those of us who read your comments you might receive a response that is not in total agreement.

Btw, 
mispell - misspell
sensitve - sensitive 
critcism - criticism 

These poor spellings do not impact your terrible comment like misspelling the QBs name like fans of other teams do on a consistent basis. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:35 AM)Leon Wrote: like i been saying since last year he dont play great in playoffs. he just manages to be ok and leans on defence to wins games in playoffs. he had 2 big picks today and couldnt lead them to a score with 2 minutes left. thats why i tell folks to ease up on the elite talkn just yet. elite guys come up big in playoffs an have huge games. burrows hasnt yet. im very disappointed in his play today.

Troll.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:50 AM)Leon Wrote: so opinions that aint the majority should be silenced

Did I say that anywhere? Go be a victim to someone else. Your opinion is dog shit.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:50 AM)Leon Wrote: so opinions that aint the majority should be silenced

This is really ironic considering one of the main reasons you don’t like Burrow is because he spoke out on gun control (yes - I remember Wink ).

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:37 AM)Synric Wrote: You cant be sacked 5 times in a half and win games consistently.

he dunt seems to be vury smart when it comes to footballssss.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:33 AM)Leon Wrote: if a spelling mistake is your arguement then you aint got one

It’s not a spelling mistake. You ended his name with an “s” multiple times. If you spelled the Bills QB Allan then that’s a spelling mistake. Same pronunciation. If you call him Allens then you kind of don’t know his name.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 02:55 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It’s not a spelling mistake.  You ended his name with an “s” multiple times. If you spelled the Bills QB Allan then that’s a spelling mistake. Same pronunciation. If you call him Allens then you kind of don’t know his name.

And the awful thing is that the opposing fanbases refer to him as "Burrows"... how does one of our supposed own do that?

Reply/Quote