Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#$^%$# .... it figures.
Brandon Allen just got put on the covid list. He was next to Burrow the whole time Burrow was on the bench.
Reply/Quote
Rules are a little different now. Burrow has to report symptoms or he has to be one of the random tests that get done so it’s not as bad as it was a couple weeks back. Outdoor transmission is difficult so hopefully it’s a non issue.
Reply/Quote
Well I thought this thread was going to be about Burrow himself, so I guess there’s still hope he didn’t get it…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Brandon Allen just got put on the covid list. He was next to Burrow the whole time Burrow was on the bench.

it's funny how this stuff always happens at the wrong times
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:03 PM)Au165 Wrote: Rules are a little different now. Burrow has to report symptoms or he has to be one of the random tests that get done so it’s not as bad as it was a couple weeks back. Outdoor transmission is difficult so hopefully it’s a non issue.

You gotta think Burrows definitely getting a random now....
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:06 PM)Tony Wrote: You gotta think Burrows definitely getting a random now....

That’s not really how random works.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:07 PM)Au165 Wrote: That’s not really how random works.

I bet it does in the NFL..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:06 PM)Tony Wrote: Did I say anything not true? A topic gets brought up, and you expect no one to comment on it.. I'm just saying, it didn't really help any of these guys 300+ now

Yes, you said something completely untrue. If players weren’t vaccinated we wouldn’t even be having a season right now.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:08 PM)Tony Wrote: I bet it does in the NFL..

We are on to the conspiracy theory portion of the thread I see. Related though, apparently there is a high risk close contact testing ability but not sure what constitutes high risk
Reply/Quote
As i understand it; there's been 0 cases of the virus being transmitted during a game. Being outside is a good thing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Not to jump the gun here, but if there was a week to get hit hard its definitely this week compared to next.
Reply/Quote
The OP should probably change the thread title. This is going to send people into panic, and right now we don’t know anything yet.

Reply/Quote
This is the same "tony" who was in the gameday thread claiming that Hubbard never made any plays and was a "waste" at DE.

He has to be trolling. No one is that clueless. He just sees "vaccine" as another button to push to get some attention.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the same "tony" who was in the gameday thread claiming that Hubbard never made any plays and was a "waste" at DE.

no that was another guy. Stony or something

so you're lying about what people have said
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:13 PM)Au165 Wrote: Not to jump the gun here, but if there was a week to get hit hard its definitely this week compared to next.

Let's just hope Joe is 1 of the lucky ones that don't have a "breakthrough" case....
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is the same "tony" who was in the gameday thread claiming that Hubbard never made any plays and was a "waste" at DE.

He has to be trolling.  No one is that clueless.  He just sees "vaccine" as another button to push to get some attention.

Hell no... I love Hubbard...
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:16 PM)Tony Wrote: Hell no... I love Hubbard...

it was some guy named stony

fred's pulling accusations out of his ass
Reply/Quote
NFL can also require testing for players that are "high risk." You gotta figure Burrow makes that list.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

He has to be trolling.  No one is that clueless.  He just sees "vaccine" as another button to push to get some attention.

I'm all for Vax.. I'm glad it's an option for people.. These guys shouldn't be out at all though, if asymptomatic..
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2021, 03:01 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Brandon Allen just got put on the covid list. He was next to Burrow the whole time Burrow was on the bench.

Let's allow this play out, before we go jumping to conclusions.  First of all, there have been no reports related to Joe Burrow having tested positive for anything, and secondly Brandon Allen still has all week to show two negative tests before their next game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote