Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap
(11-02-2016, 09:13 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Something about 94 snaps played already they don't need to play more.

(Im reading it and thinking the whole time that these guys make more in a year that I would in a lifetime, whats another dozen minutes or so?)

Not defending him, but I believe he is referring to the point that after that many snaps players are exhausted and people start getting hurt. Would you want them to play another five minutes if it meant Dalton or Green was injured and out for the rest of the season, or would you accept the tie and everyone go home healthy? If they can't win it in regulation and overtime, there is little reason to think they would win it in double overtime...
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 10:58 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: 31 counselor, there are 32 nfl teams Wink

30 OTHER teams. We are the 31st, and Pats are the lone team that have him. Come on man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Send Marvin out mid-season with a foot in his a$$, I don't care what he did for us.
Reply/Quote
Lemme guess: A HC with balls would want his players to play an infinite amount of snaps until a winner was determined.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Y'all go right ahead and have your head in the clouds, I'm not. We aren't winning nothing with marvin Lewis. This article was the final straw for me. Who accepts ties but losers? You will never hear the best bill bellicheck say that. He treats his team like a business. Marvin treats his team like family. I hate marvin now ,hate him. And I liked him for awhile, not anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Lemme guess: A HC with balls would want his players to play an infinite amount of snaps until a winner was determined.

[Image: 50265258.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:44 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Y'all go right ahead and have your head in the clouds, I'm not. We aren't winning nothing with marvin Lewis. This article was the final straw for me. Who accepts ties but losers?  You will never hear the best bill bellicheck say that. He treats his team like a business. Marvin treats his team like family. I hate marvin now ,hate him.  And I liked him for awhile, not anymore.

I said it best weeks ago and was bashed for it,  he is the old grandpa who loves his grandkids, sits on the porch sips his Lemonade and never disciplines them and often attempts to validate their excuses because they are "good boys". 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:49 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I said it best weeks ago and was bashed for it,  he is the old grandpa who loves his grandkids, sits on the porch sips his Lemonade and never disciplines them and often attempts to validate their excuses because they are "good boys". 

You are exactly right brother
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 12:49 PM)740Bengal Wrote: I said it best weeks ago and was bashed for it,  he is the old grandpa who loves his grandkids, sits on the porch sips his Lemonade and never disciplines them and often attempts to validate their excuses because they are "good boys". 

That philosophy doesn't work well with management bringing guys in who weren't drafted because of character issues, etc.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:03 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Him and that Fred guy are alike,everyone is stupid and marvin and Mike are right and smart

It is almost as if we are seperated at birth with how much we agree about everything.

I take it you were not very active in the CP9, 85 days.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 04:35 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Did you guys read what he said about ties?  The words actually came out of his mouth he don't mind a tie,and if there was another quarter to be played, he wouldn't want them to play it. His guys already took enough snaps.  That right there shows he doesn't care. He doesn't have desire to win whatever it takes.  Just like he doesn't care if Mike nugent misses. He doesn't care if Cedric isn't even NFL caliber. Yes a former Bengals linebacker on a podcast even said, ced doesn't even look NFL caliber. Who cares if Andy is getting sacked, and we actually move the ball better with Winston at guard.  It's time to stop being so passionate about my team I love. It's being ran by a guy who is clueless and doesn't have the desire to win!!! Why can't we have a bill bellicheck?  We aren't winning with marvin guys. No way.

Good Lord, seriously?  Why would anyone ever take anything that Marvin says in a press conference seriously.  He never says anything worthwhile.  This is no different.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:26 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You guys should really meet. And hang out watching Bengal games and surfing the boards I imagine the convo something like this

We did recently attend a game together, but we could not enjoy it. There were a bunch of kids sitting behind us bytching about EVERYTHING.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Good Lord, seriously?  Why would anyone ever take anything that Marvin says in a press conference seriously.  He never says anything worthwhile.  This is no different.

Yeah why would anyone take marvin as the head coach seriously 
Reply/Quote
[Image: addon.php?19,module=embed_images,url=htt...JBXEcw.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:28 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Good Lord, seriously?  Why would anyone ever take anything that Marvin says in a press conference seriously.  He never says anything worthwhile.  This is no different.

I agree taking what Marv says at a presser as just coach-speak, mundane bullshit.  Unfortunately, he also coaches with the same type of indifference and aloofness. 

Frustrating isn't it?
Reply/Quote
[img][Image: Walkthrough%201.6%20%20First%20rule%20of...1sqefc.png][/img]

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: We did recently attend a game together, but we could not enjoy it. There were a bunch of kids sitting behind us bytching about EVERYTHING.

Tell the truth:
How bad do you want to have Marvin's babies? 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 01:26 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: You guys should really meet. And hang out watching Bengal games and surfing the boards I imagine the convo something like this

I promise you this would not end anything like what you described.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 02:16 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I promise you this would not end anything like what you described.  

How would it then
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2016, 02:28 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: How would it then

Check out the P & R Forum for a hint. :andy:

Reply/Quote