Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
news from OTAs
(06-02-2021, 07:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just watched, funny guy ole CJ. Very likeable fella and I have never saw this from him before. I could see Uzo having a huge
year with the addition of Chase to open up the middle of the field. Loved what he said about Joe and him and the Offense as a
whole just going to be so much more improved. Talking about Riley running the OL room was awesome as well.

The drinking part at the end was hilarious. Hilarious

I also liked Hendrickson was telling him things he was doing would or wouldn't work in blocking.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 09:45 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I also liked Hendrickson was telling him things he was doing would or wouldn't work in blocking.

Yes, almost forgot about that part. Trey could be amazing for our DL and especially our pass rush but sometimes you forget the 
team as a whole and how the DL can help out the OL and TE's with tips. Been hearing a lot about how well the players communicate
this Offseason. Great to hear.
Reply/Quote
week 3
-Pooka Williams working out with receivers today
-Lees, Williams, Taylor, and Boyd doing punt returns

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: week 3

Great news with Trey Hop. Center was my biggest concern after we got Reiff, Carman, D'Ante.

Really like Trey Hill but he is only a rookie, I have no faith in Price.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 12:44 PM)pally Wrote: week 3

Happy to see Pooka working as a WR.
He's about 20 lbs too light to be a RB, so his best shot to play in NFL is as a WR who can take some snaps occasionally out of the backfield.
I really like how shifty he is.
Reminds me of Andrew Hawkins.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 01:31 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Happy to see Pooka working as a WR.
He's about 20 lbs too light to be a RB, so his best shot to play in NFL is as a WR who can take some snaps occasionally out of the backfield.
I really like how shifty he is.
Reminds me of Andrew Hawkins.

Agree...perhaps a Dexter McCluster - type role
Reply/Quote
Larry Ogunjobi-from 350# couch potato to NFL player or what happens when Mom takes away the X-box

Reply/Quote
Pooka's best shot at making the team is at WR I like our depth at RB. Would be nice to see Pooka win a returners job on ST as well or a gunner.
Reply/Quote
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPtQ-feLoxY

Really nice OTA video.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:50 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPtQ-feLoxY

Really nice OTA video.

Thanks for sharing! 
Chase looks pretty thick! 
Not sure who that last lineman doing the ladder drill was, but that was some quick feet!
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 02:43 PM)pally Wrote: Larry Ogunjobi-from 350# couch potato to NFL player or what happens when Mom takes away the X-box

I LOVE IT!

Dude with his head on straight and an obvious work ethic that's going to rub off on other guys!  

A guy like that sounds like he'll never take a play off, which then the other players won't take plays off either because they know that he'll be ready to take their spot if they slip-up!

That just reinforces my thoughts about our DTs in the 3-4 being the secret to our defense's success!

Like I said, hopefully his attitude wears off on other people!

It's guys like this that we need to change the attitude in the locker room!
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks for sharing! 
Not sure who that last lineman doing the ladder drill was, but that was some quick feet!

The 3 big guys doing the ladder drill were Hopkins, Reader, and Wren working on the rehab side. I think the last one was Wren

Reply/Quote
(06-08-2021, 11:50 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPtQ-feLoxY

Really nice OTA video.

Awesome vid, thanks Bong. Rock On

(06-08-2021, 11:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Thanks for sharing! 

Yeah, Chase is like a WR/RB build, but extremely quick, fast, with great feet and hands. Think he could make a run at ROTY.

He is that smooth and polished.

Yeah, the last guy did look to have some quick feet for a guy that size.

(06-09-2021, 04:01 AM)pally Wrote: The 3 big guys doing the ladder drill we’re Hopkins, Reader, and Wren working on the rehab side.  I think the last one was Wren

Thanks, would be awesome for Wren to finally come around. Dude is huge. If he can get low and play disciplined he might
have a good year backing up Ogunjobi as a 3-tech. Shelvin backing up Reader in stopping the run also could be a very good
DT foursome.
Reply/Quote

Really nice OTA video.

At about the 56 second mark it reminds me of:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
All I can say is I hope Burrow has a steel belted rotator cuff. Mine is trash.. and I gotta make 30 cabinet doors and hang em all with my trashed rotator cuff..forget throwing footballs 40 yards all day.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2021, 12:22 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I LOVE IT!

Dude with his head on straight and an obvious work ethic that's going to rub off on other guys!  

A guy like that sounds like he'll never take a play off, which then the other players won't take plays off either because they know that he'll be ready to take their spot if they slip-up!

That just reinforces my thoughts about our DTs in the 3-4 being the secret to our defense's success!

Like I said, hopefully his attitude wears off on other people!

It's guys like this that we need to change the attitude in the locker room!

He's the starting 3T.....
Reply/Quote

Really nice OTA video.

Man Chase's feet are SO quick!
Reply/Quote