Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
we lost by two points on the road to the 11- 3 chargers
on the road no less. regardless of being without our number 1 qb , receiver tightend 3rd best pass rusher, and with a little luck we still have the potential to win our first playoff game in 26 years. I give it a 5 percent chance of happening but its better than nothing.
Reply/Quote
Oh hi Mike Brown, how the heck are ya??
Reply/Quote
5% of the time, they fail every time
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Classic trap game Chargers were looking ahead to the Chiefs.

Reply/Quote
The playoff system is kinda broken when you consider the chargers will not get a home playoff game but what ever crap team wins our division will.
Reply/Quote
"We ALMOST did a good thing. So we're done now right? No changes required?"
Reply/Quote
every dog has its day....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
We owe the Chargers one if it happens and thats an extremely huge if at this point. Last time we played them in the playoffs we were clearly the better team and they won. This time the situation would definitely be reversed by some Christmas miracle Marvin wins a playoff game this season give him a lifetime contract i have lowered my expectations as a fan
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:53 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: on the road no less. regardless of being without our number 1 qb , receiver tightend 3rd best pass rusher, and with a little luck we still have the potential to win our first playoff game in 26 years. I give it a 5 percent chance of happening but its better than nothing.

Better keep Marvin then. All the Bengals need is for everyone to stay healthy, then SUPER BOWLZ!!!!!!  :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 10:42 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Better keep Marvin then. All the Bengals need is for everyone to stay healthy, then SUPER BOWLZ!!!!!!  :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:

I still want Marvin replaced until he wins a playoff game. Even if he wins this season we could do better but we will be Atlas giving the Lions that huge weight on their back instead of ours. 
Reply/Quote
If we could only "play better"
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 02:53 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: on the road no less. regardless of being without our number 1 qb , receiver tightend 3rd best pass rusher, and with a little luck we still have the potential to win our first playoff game in 26 years. I give it a 5 percent chance of happening but its better than nothing.

Is this is what it has come to for some Bengal fans? Not even winning but coming close enough to win against a good team makes us a deep playoff contender?

Underachievers are even shaking their heads at this point...
Reply/Quote
wtf...
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Really? What kind of numbers do you think Dalton would of put up without AJ Green and Eifert against that team with a crappy Oline  getting so many flags. 
Reply/Quote
I don't think him matching Driskels 174 yards is all that out of the question.

The chargers game was all about the improved Defense under Marvin (which if anything will be the reason he returns), and a strong run game. I think Dalton can hand it off just fine.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:40 AM)jj22 Wrote: I don't think him matching Driskels 174 yards is all that out of the question.

The chargers game was all about the improved Defense under Marvin (which if anything will be the reason he returns), and a strong run game. I think Dalton can hand it off just fine.
Dalton folds like a lawn chair in some games. Do you really think the D would be playing this good with Dalton at the helm? They didn't start playing decent till they got a QB that they think can get the team wins.
Reply/Quote
Are you saying the defense never played good under Dalton?

And unfortunately they haven't won anything with Driskel. So I guess if I listen to you, you can't trust them to pick a QB.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure the Chargers were looking past us to the game last night. A la the Bills beat the Vikings, Raiders beating Steelers etc.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2018, 11:54 AM)jj22 Wrote: Are you saying the defense never played good under Dalton?
Not this year they haven't and Dalton didn't play well when the D was playing bad. Driskel at least puts up a fight even if all the stars are not in line.
Reply/Quote
That not even taking into account Driskel has had 2 NFL starts and Dalton is an 8 year vet.
Reply/Quote