Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
I don't really think about them to be honest kind of like the many people of my past I no longer care about or just don't think about.. It's not AS IF we were all BFF's and did the pinky swear or anything..although I did slice my hand open and offer to shake hands with them..The bastards wouldn't let me chop their hands open.. What cowards!
Whadaya say we all get together and cut open our hands in the time tested ritual to swear our aligence to Bengaldom? Since I live in South Carolina I'll expect you all to show up at midnight on the next full moon during leap year on the 5th Monday in the pouring rain.. Anyone who doesn't appear can darn jolly well turn in your stripes and start wearing women's underwear!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 11:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I miss THEBURG, Pistons, and my boy bludgeon. There's also:

Berserker (Royal Red Legs)
Bengal Yankee
Millz
Fan in Kettering
Extra Nirvana
Jungle Juice
Sher Khan (both of them)
Spazz

I could be wrong and maybe some of these guys are still posting.

Cool

Yo Shake I'm still here.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't really think about them to be honest kind of like the many people of my past I no longer care about  or just don't think about.. It's not AS IF we were all BFF's and did the pinky swear or anything..although I did slice my hand open and offer to shake hands with them..The bastards wouldn't let me chop their hands open.. What cowards!
Whadaya say we all get together and cut open our hands in the time tested ritual to swear our aligence to Bengaldom? Since I live in South Carolina I'll expect you all to show up at midnight on the next full moon during leap year on the 5th Monday in the pouring rain.. Anyone who doesn't appear can darn jolly well turn in your stripes and start wearing women's underwear!

[Image: th?id=OIP.M93cbd103b106ec465823aad0d7371...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:52 AM)grampahol Wrote: I don't really think about them to be honest kind of like the many people of my past I no longer care about  or just don't think about.. It's not AS IF we were all BFF's and did the pinky swear or anything..although I did slice my hand open and offer to shake hands with them..The bastards wouldn't let me chop their hands open.. What cowards!

Shocked

We weren't supposed to yet?!?!?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:07 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: You don't post nearly as much you used to on the old boards. 

I sorta stopped posting as much even before hey shut the old one backdown.  I don't really know why either.  Just busy with other stuff I guess.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:30 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Quick name all your classmates
I was also in that first HOF class. Don't remember the others besides who was already mentioned.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

I cut my hand open and waited for you to show up. But while I was waiting, I started fiddling with myself and, what with all the coagulating blood and everything, it just really got gross and somebody called the police and ambulance.

Thanks, man!!! Just, thanks!!!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Not for nothing. I don't post that much but I like this new board. I still come just to read and stay informed and up to date on my Bengals. I feel like I can get better more informed opinions about the team here than anywhere else.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 01:15 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: That guy was a liar, at least as it pertains to me.  He said he created my account.  Believe me, I am quite real.  That pissed me off to no end.  It's hard enough being a female on a board with mostly males but to have one of them say you aren't real is just wrong and insulting.  

I remember a few people giving you a really hard time for awhile.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 10:10 PM)jason Wrote: I liked VCU Rams....

I did too. But like a lot of our favorite old timey posters (Cloe, Pook, The Bat, Barrylium, etc.) he just wasn't posting very much in the last year of the old board. By the time the announcement came around they were closing, a lot of those guys just weren't around much anyway.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 03:42 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I did too. But like a lot of our favorite old timey posters (Cloe, Pook, The Bat, Barrylium, etc.) he just wasn't posting very much in the last year of the old board. By the time the announcement came around they were closing, a lot of those guys just weren't around much anyway.

The bat was pretty much done posting by like 09 lol.  But he was funny as hell so everyone still remember remembers him.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 03:25 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I cut my hand open and waited for you to show up. But while I was waiting, I started fiddling with myself and, what with all the coagulating blood and everything, it just really got gross and somebody called the police and ambulance.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M2152747e2327321ba8a7e7d319fd9...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 03:14 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I was also in that first HOF class. Don't remember the others besides who was already mentioned.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Phil
Beaker
Cobra Commander
Pook
Bengal Thing

That's all I got. Eox may have been with the first group, but not sure.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:03 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Yeah I liked that guy too.  I think he played guitar.  Haven't seen him on here. 

OSUfan was a homer but I didn't mind him.  Some on here flat out hated the guy though.

Denny was just a Bengals lackey, so him go full on homer was understandable.  I just didn't care for his so called "insider" vibe.

Some of the better women posters on the old board didn't necessarily post a lot. 

I think one was named Val.  She's on this board BengirlVal but hasn't posted in a while.

Bonnie is the most knowledgeable of them all from what I've seen.

Thank you!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 03:36 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I remember a few people giving you a really hard time for awhile.

I offered to meet up with all of them and prove my existence.  Nobody took me up on it.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 06:32 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What did Denny do at the end?

Well "they" meaning DennyG and the Brown's shut down the old board.

Also i was talkin with Joe from Flo right before he got banned there and Denny and him were really getting into it
in a few threads. What was crazy to me is how they were friends off the boards and how Denny turned on him.

I might be completely wrong tho too, so take it all with a grain of salt.

I am just happy BengalHolic and company got this board going which is much better anyways, but damn.

Must suck for the ones who don't even know about it thanks to the ones who shut the other down.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:00 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Thank you!

You are the most knowledgeable Bonnie, no question and keep safe in Japan.

Hopefully you can see the game tonight on NBC! Rock On
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are the most knowledgeable Bonnie, no question and keep safe in Japan.

Hopefully you can see the game tonight on NBC! Rock On

I'm looking for it.  I'm on Yokosuka Navy base for two more weeks and then home.  It's Monday morning here.  I'm hoping it's on.  If not I hope I can watch it online 
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2016, 04:00 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ukumbus robot. He was my favorite... or it rather.

Not I.

I got tired of reading how the Cincinnati Bengals of the American Football Conference of the National Football League would amount to nothing unless they got rid of quarterback Andy Dalton (or was it Andrew?) and replaced him with Matthew Barkley of the University of Southern California of the Pacific 12 division of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.

I swear I often wondered if it was a child trying to compile a homework assignment that was required to be at least "X" characters long...
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 07:15 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I'm looking for it.  I'm on Yokosuka Navy base for two more weeks and then home.  It's Monday morning here.  I'm hoping it's on.  If not I hope I can watch it online 

Trademark had a good stream the first game against the Vikes but last week everyone was giving me the cold shoulder
so i missed the whole Lions game. Firstrowsports just doesn't work for me even on my iphone 4.

Check out the game day and stream threads in case you can't see it there.
Reply/Quote