Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Holy ********* Crazy
(06-05-2017, 02:42 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tell her to stand with the head of Mohammad.  That will impress me.

Why don't you do it?  I mean you seem all for it.  I say go for it.  And post it to the internet.   ThumbsUp

I bet I'll be waiting as long as I have been for Hannity to get waterboarded for charity.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-05-2017, 04:13 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious  Please tell me exactly what libertarian talking points sound like fascism? I'll wait. 

Feel free to read the rest of the thread, and any links provided. I'll wait.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(06-05-2017, 08:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Why don't you do it?  I mean you seem all for it.  I say go for it.  And post it to the internet.   ThumbsUp

I bet I'll be waiting as long as I have been for Hannity to get waterboarded for charity.

Because I'm not the one who says it's necessary to be provocative with current issues.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-05-2017, 06:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Excellent point.  I wonder why no one has done that?

Haha, never.  I've never asked for autographs or pictures with anyone.  I especially wouldn't in a social setting, it's just rude.  Admittedly, I'm not that excited by most celebrities anyways.  I got way more excited meeting Bob Odenkirk (well before Breaking Bad), Gary Dell' abate and Richard Christy than I've ever gotten meeting your typical celebrities.  I will say that it is weird seeing a really well known celebrity, it's like they're not even real.

I never understood the autograph thing anyway.  Maybe on a piece of memorabilia.  The only Hollywood celebrity I've ever met wasDemond Wilson when he came to the restaurant I worked in.  I was 16 so that was pretty cool.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(06-06-2017, 11:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Because I'm not the one who says it's necessary to be provocative with current issues.  

But you said something like that would "impress you."

In fact a LOT of folks seem to think that it's silly that they can't post photos of Muhammad...but I don't see them doing it,  It's weird.
(06-06-2017, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: But you said something like that would "impress you."

In fact a LOT of folks seem to think that it's silly that they can't post photos of Muhammad...but I don't see them doing it,  It's weird.

Yeah, why is that?
(06-06-2017, 11:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: But you said something like that would "impress you."

It's weird that I don't post likenesses of Mohammad?  

(06-06-2017, 11:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: It's weird that I don't post likenesses of Mohammad?  

It's weird that so many complain about it...but never do it themselves.

They suggest OTHER people do it...but don't do it themselves.

Weird.
(06-06-2017, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: It's weird that so many complain about it...but never do it themselves.

Weird.

Hope that   doesn't leave you confused all day. Tongue

(06-06-2017, 11:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: It's weird that so many complain about it...but never do it themselves.

Weird.

Why don't people make likenesses of Mohammed?
(06-06-2017, 11:59 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why don't people make likenesses of Mohammed?

Good question.  It was suggested that KG di that instead of one with Trump.  Got me wondering why people say such things as if it can't be done by themselves.
(06-06-2017, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good question.  It was suggested that KG di that instead of one with Trump.  Got me wondering why people say such things as if it can't be done by themselves.

Again, because I'm not the one announcing I want to be provocative.  Donald Trump is easy.

(06-06-2017, 12:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Again, because I'm not the one announcing I want to be provocative.  

Right.  I get that you were just implying she wouldn't do that.  Otherwise you wouldn't be impressed.

I'm just saying it got me thinking that this deal has been brought up before and it seems like if it weren't such a big deal folks on the right would do the same.

Muslim terrorist attack? Start posting photos of Muhammad. That'll show 'em we don't care about them.

I'm sure it wasn't a provocative statement by you for her do it.
(06-06-2017, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Good question.  

It is a good question and it was posed to you.  Maybe you could actually answer it?  Why don't people make likenesses of Mohammed?
Here. I made an image of Muhammad:

[Image: Stick_figure.png]

Muhammad
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(06-06-2017, 12:46 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Here. I made an image of Muhammad:

Muhammad

I'm impressed.

Muhammad

that looks like Jesus. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(06-06-2017, 12:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm impressed.

I've got a trophy like yours now, so watch your tongue, boy.  We're equals now.

Muhammad

Dude's got such a kind face, though no fingers or toes kinda weirds me out ..... 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(06-06-2017, 12:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It is a good question and it was posed to you.  Maybe you could actually answer it?  Why don't people make likenesses of Mohammed?

I'll answer.

Because theyll be praised by Muslims for doing so and nobody wants to be praised by Muslims.