Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 10:19 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Dosent Balt need a C

Hmm, now that you mention it I believe you are correct.

And if I had to face Geno twice a year, I would be certain to get one...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey all
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I can see the Ravens go Ragnow. Hope I am wrong.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We were just the most interested as we should be.

We are just more interested in Ragnow and he didn't tweet about it.

Damn getting nervous. Really want RagNOW!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Well we would have had Edmunds here if we stayed.

Hindsight. And the fact of the matter is, if they go center, that’s the bigger need.

Let’s not forget that when healthy, moving back netted us a top 10 left tackle. The move they made was necessary and smart.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: When you're the creator of runpee.com, the sky is the limit.

That website aside, I saw Jordan on the Rich Eisen show. I came away real impressed. Dude seems very smart, and sharp. 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hmm, now that you mention it I believe you are correct.

And if I had to face Geno twice a year, I would be certain to get one...

Thought they needed a guard ?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:19 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I don't know what to say about Miller. I am OK if Pollack wants him. He's not worth picking at 21 imo.

Kolton Miller is a LT, we need a RT that can also run block, that is not him. Pollack doesn't want him, smokescreen.

(04-26-2018, 10:20 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I may be one of the few here who thinks this it seems, but I am worried about Mayfield becoming the next star QB. Ward on the other hand is an example of Browns being the Browns.

Feel the same here.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:22 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Hey all

Welcome 
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, unless NE uses one of their 2 picks on one.

I've seen Pittsburgh linked to Rudolph.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can see the Ravens go Ragnow. Hope I am wrong.

I can to. Just like we screwed Pitt with Jackson. Centers usually don't fly off the board in the first, but when we need one some dumb ass run will go on them
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:23 PM)Benton Wrote: Thought they needed a guard ?

Ryan Jensen went to TB.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:22 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: I can see the Ravens go Ragnow. Hope I am wrong.

I think 16 might be too high for him. Can't really see Ozzie ending his final draft getting a center at 16. But I could be wrong.
Reply/Quote
Okay, Bucs pick Vita Vea!
Reply/Quote
I would have preferred James over Vea here if I'm the Bucs, but I still really like Vea
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 10:23 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Hindsight. And the fact of the matter is, if they go center, that’s the bigger need.

Let’s not forget that when healthy, moving back netted us a top 10 left tackle. The move they made was necessary and smart.

True, Veta!!! We were high on him. Kinda glad he's gone
Reply/Quote
Ugh the Ravens are going to take our guy, then we will go BPA, and miss out on a Center.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That’s a large man right there

Reply/Quote
Taking a center in the first is a reach period.
Reply/Quote
That is ONE BIG MAN!
Reply/Quote