Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
Man, I'm glad we took a center, but could we just not pick an injury concern guy once?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: Not even worthy of a highlight on NFLN!

***** joke. No respect
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
TIRED of taking injured players in the first and he is the third best CENTER in the draft at 21. Bad pick.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I wanted an Offensive line pick and that is what we got O line! O line! O line!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Wanted Ragnow or Daniels over Price. Bet he's not ready this year. Should have known we would take an injured player in the first.

I thought they said that Price should be ready for training camp?  Anyway, they laughed at Travis Frederick pi k an it turned out to be good.
Reply/Quote
Here's hoping that Wynn or Hernandez or Gesicki or Hurst is there at 46.
Reply/Quote
Well the Steelers are about to get getter on defense yet again when they get Evans, ugh
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:29 PM)CalgaryBengalsFan Wrote: Wow love how we get double commercial breaked!

We can expect nothing less!
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Price is potentially the best Center in the class IF HEALTHY (which is a big if). Good pick if he actually plays, otherwise it is a first class disaster.

Not a big if...torn muscles usually heal just fine.
Reply/Quote
It's not Lamar Jackson, so I'm happy.
Reply/Quote
Awesome...another dude that is injured....I guess if as a coach and front office guy you cannot be fired why not pick projects...idiots.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
For the first time in a long time: Good job in the first, Bengals Management. And, good job on a center.

I've been pretty critical of our recent few drafts. And our lame attempts at center. But this is a great pick. In a couple years we will be pushing forward from the interior better than anyone.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well the Steelers are about to get getter on defense yet again when they get Evans, ugh

Wrong.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:28 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: We’ll see, but I do like Price’s build better. His lower body is THICK!

Better run blocker than Ragnow, he has mad strength in his core. I liked Ragnow more for now and i am sure
Pollack did as well but Price has more upside for sure and become a great pass blocker as well. Honestly, a little
surprised by the pick as he is a Buckeye and we never pick'em AND he is a Center.

What an awesome pick people! :andy:
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Well the Steelers are about to get getter on defense yet again when they get Evans, ugh

Nope so you can shut up now

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:28 PM)Trademark Wrote: We are seriously gonna let the steelers get their LB in Evans. Good job -_-

You can stop crying now. 
Reply/Quote
Tennessee takes Rashaan Evans. Guess that means Ravens and Steelers look for CBs.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 11:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: TIRED of taking injured players in the first and he is the third best CENTER in the draft at 21. Bad pick.

Most pundits have been very clear that the combine injury was the only thing that took him out of the top spot.
Reply/Quote

Nope ! 
Reply/Quote
Thank you Titans for screwing the steelers
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote